Status: Its New

Be Obscene

Partie Deux

My eyes were still groggy from last night, and I woke up to Angela and Todd talking. I stood up, and asked,
"Hey, what's up?"
The two friends just looked at me in disappointment. I was very confused, and scared. Why are they looking at me like that? What happened?
"Guys, what's going on?" I asked worriedly.
Todd was about to speak, but Angela cut him off. Then she said,
"Your mom found out we skipped school yesterday, now she want to speak with you....they know about everything that happened. Even the tickets. They called our parents, and now none of us can go see Manson next week......"

I looked sad, and my eyes started to fill with tears. "I was so looking forward to seeing Manson, even if it was just yesterday....now what are we going to do?"
"OLIVIA! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled my mother.
I walked to my bedroom door, opened it, then walked to my mom cross-armed.
"Why? HOW COULD YOU SKIP SCHOOL! WHY!" she screeched.
"I didn't want to put up with those ridiculous Nazi conformist cheerleaders. Why is it so hard for you to understand that I hate them, and that they give me a hard time when I'm there?" I ask.
"Can't you learn at least once that they can actually fit in, while you stick to your stand-out crap! With your dumb friends?” asked my mother.
"Okay, rule number one, I just try to be myself, and two, my friends are not dumb, they're the best friends I could ever ask for! So don't think you can get all up in my face like this, you pathetic bitch!" I yell.
"Go to your room right now, you little witch, before I call your father!" warned the evil banshee(my mother)
"Go fuck off, I'm already going!" I said sarcastically.
I walked back into my room and said,

"We're still going to go...."

"What! We can't! Our parents said no!” said Todd.

"Screw them, I'm going. Are you guys sure you're not up to it?” I ask, as my final question.
"Hell yes. If it's to see Manson, and be by your side, I'm up to it!” said Angela.
"Umm, okay, fine!" said Todd.
We all smiled evilly, then Angela and Todd left, to get home.

It was Friday night, the night of Manson's concert. I was so excited. Luckily, my mom didn't know when the concert was, otherwise she would be watching me, but instead, she went out with friends and left me alone at home, in charge. So I decided to invite Angela and Todd over and they got here, then we got an outfit ready, since the concert didn’t for another hour.
So I wore the Smells Like Children tee shirt and a pair of red and black tripp pants that came down to my knee.

Angela wore a red tank top with purple splattered across it and a pair of black skinny jeans.

So then, Todd decided he wanted to wear a Invader Zim tee shirt and black tripp pants with purple in them.

We then put our outfits on (yes, in different rooms), then head out to Angela's car. I was confused, so I asked,
"hey, if we're going to a Manson concert, why am I the only one wearing a Manson shirt?"
Todd looked back at me and smiled saying,
"Because we aren't obsessed with him, like you are!"
"Ugh, am not!"
"Then how come when we were at your house, you were talking in your sleep saying ,'oh, Manson, I love you! oh Manson-'
"Shut the hell up, Todd!" I said rolling my eyes.
Todd and Angela just laughed, while I huffed angrily. All of a sudden, the car stopped us in the middle of a empty highway, and it was 10:32PM, and the concert didn't start till 11. We were dead, and we could get caught. DAMN!
"Damn it! Transport's broken. We can't move! We have to walk home, cause we won't be able to walk all the way to that concert. too far." explained Angela.

I broke down and went on my knees in sadness. I didn't look up, just kept my head down. My perfect day was ruined. I would never be able to meet the amazing Manson.....I started to cry.

"Hey, Olivia, it's okay. There'll be other concerts. It's okay, I promise. you'll be okay. c’mon.” said Angela, trying to cheer me up.

I wiped my tears away, and all three of us walked back down the empty highway. 15 minutes later, there was a light. We looked up, and stared. The light turned off, and the light happened to be from a bus. We looked at the bus, and it had 'Manson' written on the side of it.
My smile spread, and I was happy again. Todd just looked crafty, so I could tell he was up to something. Angela just stared in amazement.
The bus door opened, to reveal a man with no eyebrows, a ton a black, red, and white make-up, a ton of tattoos, long black hair, wearing a dope hat, no shirt, leather pants, and combat boots......Oh My God! MARILYN MANSON!!!! I hid my face so he couldn't see me blushing.
"Hey, you kids alright?” asked Manson.
"Not really. We were heading to you guy's concert, and all of a sudden Ange’s transport broke down *points to Angela*, so we were heading home, cause the concerts too far away." explained Todd.

Just before Manson could say anything, Twiggy came out and said,
"Brian, what the hell are you doing, we gotta get back in the van so we can drive to the concert, let’s g-" Twiggy stopped talking once he saw me, Angela, and Todd.
"Who are they?"
"These kids were headed to our concert, and their transport broke down, and they need a ride over." said Manson.
Twiggy nodded, then asked,
"Say, you kiddos wanna hang out with us and give you a ride to the concert?"
"Please!" pleaded Angela.

Manson and Twiggy let us, so we got in the van and the van started again. In the van, we also got to see Ginger Fish, and Daisy Berkowitz. So, that was cool, I saw Todd chatting with Daisy, drinking beer and stuff like that. Then Angela was hanging out with Twiggy, and they seemed to have ALOT in common, if you know what I mean....^^ Ginger just went to sleep. I was staring into space, then notice Manson plop down into the seat next to me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey...."he said.
"Hi, how are you, Manson?" I ask, smiling like mad.
"It smells like children in here...."said Manson, sounding evil.
"Does it now..." I ask, acting mysterious.
He nods. I just raise an eyebrow. Todd looked over at us, and he said,
"Hey, I see the new couple on the bus!"
I blush, but stop once everyone was looking at me. I went over to Todd, but he just ran away like a ballistic chicken. I went in one of the rooms, and plopped down on the bed that was in the room.
I lay down, and relax. All of a sudden, Someone came in with a guitar, and started to sing, 'I put a spell on You'. It was Manson of course. I just listened, and swayed along to the song. After it was done I complimented his skills, and we both came out of his room and sit down together again, and continue chatting.
The bus stopped, and we all went backstage. The band did sound check, and went on stage. They played: Dope Hat, Lunchbox, Get your Gunn, Sweet Dreams, I put a spell on You, and Diary of a Dope Fiend.
Angela went to go to the mini fridge, and get a soda, while Todd was in the bathroom. The band came backstage again, and Manson said he wanted to tell me something after the concert, at the back of the building, now I’m on my way to the back building. Wonder what he could want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome chapitre no?
Bahah, get used to me talking in French
Feedback is loved <3

R|