Sometimes With the Pain of Love, We Have to Go a 1000 Oceans

two

“I did” I said giggling. And some how that got Bill to smile that heart melting smile once again. I had to look down, I could feel heat rising up to my checks. I slowly walked back to Kayla. I hide behind her for a little while. ‘Why am I acting like a dumb ass, GOD I am so stupid’. When I looked up, I rested my head on Kayla’s shoulder which is really boney by the way. She put her head on mine, and sighed at the twins fighting.

“Why do they fight” I asked a little curious

“I do not know” she said then sighed once again. As Kayla and I watched those two argue, my phone went off which made me almost scream. I grabbed my phone from my bra and I looked at the caller ID. It was my father. ‘Great’ I scream into my head. I answer it knowing what was coming for you.

“Hello” I ask in a small voice.

“WERE THE HELL ARE YOU” my father yelled at me.

“A concert” I say in the same small voice.

“WELL GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS HOME RIGHT NOW” he yelled even louder if possible. I turned to see five pairs of eyes on me. I turn to look at Kayla. But just to find her looking really sad. I then turned back around. Not wanting to see there face’s after what I tell my dad.

“You know what Dad, NO I am sick a tired of coming home to abuse everyday, and so no” I said then hung up him. I hung my head and walked back to Kayla. When I found her I hugged her feeling like a two year old once again. Kayla put three fingers underneath my chin and lifted it, to were I was staring at her in the eyes.

“You did the right thing you know” she told me “ And you do know you do not need to cry” she then smiled. I dropped my head and hugged her.

“Kayla can I stay with you?” I asked her after I stopped crying like a baby.

“Yes you can, and you do now you can look up its just the three of us” she said

“Three” I said while slowly lifting my head, I looked around to find a very concern Bill. I tried to smile but did not really get a smile, but he got a smirk. But that got him to smile.

“Hey Jordan can I talk to you” he asked me.

“Sure” I said I walked over to him. He took my hand, and we walked over to some corner. He sat down and then motion for me to sit next to him. I sat down and laid my head against, the wall. Then turned to look at him. He was staring at me in this sad, concerned look.

“Can I ask you a question” he asked trying to find his words

“Sure”

“Do you mind if telling me what you meant be abuse” he asked wondering

“Oh that, um….. Well see no ……here I will just show you” I told him. I unzipped my hoddie, I shrugged it off. I looked down, I heard him gasp. He grabbed my hand and twisted to see the underside. I looked up to see him almost in tears. I moved my arm to put back on my hoddie. I zipped it up and then gave him a hug.

“Hey don’t worry, and you should not be crying, you have a show tonight.” you were happy because you got him to laugh. You get up, hold out your hand for him to grab. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the dome. When we got inside I went strait to the bathroom. I saw I looked like a clown I had to put my hand over my mouth so I did not scream. But I came out faster than normal. I quickly put both hands on my mouth.

“Jordan are you alright” I heard Bill ask.

“Just dandy, can you tell Kayla to get her makeup bag and get in here.” I said in a rush

“Sure” about five minutes later Kayla came in and Screamed louder than I did. And as you would guess everyone came running this time.

“What happened” I heard Tom ask.

“Nothing Its just how I look” I yelled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading again i looked this over what a thousand times so hope you like