Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

It's On!

I woke up in a cold sweat, which was very unusual since Jacob was dead asleep next to me. His body radiated heat that made it almost uncomfortable to sleep with the covers on. My heart was racing as if I'd run a marathon. It was the anxiety after seeing Larson. How was I supposed to carry his evil baby? And how in the hell did that make him powerful? Magically that wouldn't make sense unless he stole his kid's powers.

"I wouldn't put it past him." I said out loud. Jacob let out a small grunt in response, but he didn't wake. I looked down at him as he slept soundly. He was so perfect. He was my world. I wouldn't be caught dead dragging him into the mess of my past. This had to be dealt on my own.

I quietly slipped out of bed and walked down the hall to my sister's rooms. I tried to quietly shut the door behind me, but Deirdre was in my mind before I knew it.

-What are you doing? Are you okay?- she asked me.

-I want to go after him myself. I need your help.- I pleaded.

-Hell yeah. I've been waiting to vanquish this dirt bag for a while now. I was just waiting for your say.- she replied enthusiastically.

-Do you think Nadia will help?- I asked while looking over at my sleeping sister. I can't even imagine the horrors Larson put her through while in his captivity and I didn't want to make her face him.

-We already talked about it. She's in.-

"Nadia, get up. Its time to tell Keira what we did." she said throwing a pillow at Nadia's head.

"Why are you waking me up?" she grumbled before she comprehended what Deirdre had said. They looked at each other and then to me.

"What is it? Tell me already I'm jumping out of my skin." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Well last week we made a vanquishing potion." Nadia said.

"And wrote a spell." Deirdre finished, "We've been keeping tabs on him for a while now and knew he was up to no good."

"Why wasn't I told about this earlier?" I hissed, annoyed my sisters had left me out of this loop.

"You were so busy with Jacob and the Cullens and the pack. You're life isn't just about magic anymore. I thought this would make you happy?" Nadia said, looking ashamed already. I looked at both of my sisters, confused by my reaction. I sighed and sat down in the middle of both of them.

"No this is a good thing. You're right. I haven't been around for you guys as much. It means a ton that you've kept a look out for me." I said softly. I gave Nadia a hug and kissed Deirdre on the cheek. "You must be clairvoyant too girl." She giggled.

"Nope, just know you too well. So are we doing this tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, let me just get changed. I can't kill Larson in my nightie." I said while standing up. The plum night dress would be appreciated by Larson, but I wasn't in the mood for games.

"Wait… you should wear it." Nadia said suddenly.

"Why in the world would I do that?" I shot.

"Well he wants you to well... sleep with him." she started, "If you pretend thats why you're there, you can get close to him and well get him- get him." Holy shit. She was right.

"Yeah, seduce him into dropping his guard and then slip him the potion." Deirdre muttered to herself.

"Hold on, he has to drink it? I can't just throw it at him and poof?" I asked. This was just getting more complicated.

"Umm... yes. You see he's pretty powerful and this won't work unless its in his system. Once he drinks it, his powers are paralyzed and then you say the spell. Its genius really." Deirdre said proudly.

"Oh I'm sure this is a piece of cake. Its all riding on my acting skills now. Good job with the potion and spells, but what if he can see right through me?" I asked concerned. I'm fearless when it comes to killing demons, but seducing one was completely different.

"You dated him before, act on that." Nadia said.

"Oh god, that was so long ago. Before he was a psychopath, power crazy warlock." I worried. This was my idea to go after him, but now that its not a simple summon and vanquish kill I didn't like it.

"Keira. You've got this." Deirdre said confidently.

"I got this." I repeated. "I got this. Its going to be fine." I took a few deep breaths in.

"Alright, you're ready."

Deirdre and Nadia quickly put makeup on me and combed my hair. This was the worst idea ever, but it was going to work. I had to believe that or else I would just crawl back into my nice warm bed with Jake. After a few minutes, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Good you didn't make me look like a whore." I said with a sigh of relief. They did my makeup in a way that accented my almond shaped eyes and berry lips. I almost looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all.

"I was going for ethereal, but that works too." Nadia said with a smile.

"Now that she's all ready, here is the potion and the spell." Deirdre said while handing me a small glass vial and a small stickie note.

"On a post it?" I said while looking at the short spell.

"Deal with it." she said shortly, "Now remember, get him to drink this then say the spell. Very important, or else this won't work."

"Okay I've got it. If you don't see me in a few hours, come down and get me. Bring more firepower too." I said, hoping that they wouldn't need to.

"We promise." they said in unison. I nodded and hugged them.

"Off I go." My sisters nodded and chanted the reverse summoning spell. In a whirl of white lights, I was transported out of their room and into a dimly lit room. It smelled cold and unwelcoming. I turned around while my eyes adjusted to the lighting and saw a well made bed and an empty fireplace. A fireball flew into the room and lit the logs in the fire all within seconds. I spun around to see its origin.

"Keira. I knew you couldn't resist me." Larson said, wearing only his black jeans and boots. I shuttered at my body's reaction. Game on.