Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

Realizing it Wasn't a Dream 3

The next day I felt the day before was a dream. I was quickly reminded by the warm body next to me, no I didn't have sex with him. Jacob said he wanted to prevent Alice or any of the other vampires from going into my room. How he convinced Celia, god only knows. She actually liked him! I think she was just happy I met someone who wasn't evil.

I nudged his shoulder, he moaned and looked at the blank clock. Batteries might help.

"What time is it?" he asked in a groggy morning voice. I looked at my radio, it was 8:00 am. Shit, I forgot I had school today. It was the last day for me but Celia would have my head if I missed.

"8:00 am, I have to get to school." I jumped out of bed trying to find something to wear. Jacob sat up rubbing his eyes. He was so cute.

"Want me to give you a ride?" he suggested. I looked at him in the mirror. I was already partly dressed, all I needed was some shoes.

"Umm, I can take my car." I said while looking for my flip flops. I was wearing a My Chemical Romance tee and mini skirt. My hair was pulled into a messy side ponytail.

"I want to drop you off." he said lightly.

I shrugged, "How will I get home?"

"I'll pick you up." he stated simply. I walked over to him sitting on the bed next to him.

"You don't have to be this over protective," I laughed, "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Plus don't you have school?"

"Yeah, but I can be late." he replied.

"Jacob!" I said while hitting him in the shoulder.

"Hey, I actually felt that." he joked while rubbing his eyes again.

"Well, I gotta go. If you want to take me on your bike, go ahead." I told him as I went downstairs for breakfast. Celia was already downstairs with my bowl of cereal ready for me to eat. Jacob followed after me.

"Hey Keira, Jacob." she said happily. I poured coffee into my mug and ate as fast as I could.

"Sorry, Celia is a vegetarian. No meat." I said to Jacob as I finished up my breakfast.

"Its ok." he said while helping himself to an apple. I grabbed him and walked towards the door.

"Well got to go. By mom!" I shouted while hopping onto Jacob's bike.

"Here," he handed me a helmet with a visor. I looked at it as if it had a disease.

"Do I have to?" I complained. He nodded seriously. "Fine." I jammed the black thing on and held onto his waist for dear life, I must get used to this riding thing.

As soon as we pulled up to the parking lot at the school, people looked at us. I was a little self conscious, but confident at the same time. I climbed off the bike and took the helmet off.

"You want me to pick you up?" he asked me, wanting my answer to be yes.

"No its okay, Bella can give me a ride." I smiled. I leaned up to kiss him lightly. "Thanks, see you later."

You wouldn't believe what coming to school on a motorcycle can do to a person's reputation. I was actually popular now. During Calculus my lab partner, Marissa Jenkins aka popular bitch, smiled at me and asked if Jacob was my boyfriend.

"Yeah why?" I asked while trying to work on the worksheet Mr. Klein gave us.

"Well you know Bella right? She and him had a thing last summer. I'm sure he told you about it; I just wanted give you heads. A lot of girls just realized how hot the Quillete guys are." she said snobbishly. I smiled at her sarcastically.

"Yeah well I don't have to worry about that. Jacob and I are perfect." I said avoiding her eye contact. I smiled at the thought of him.

"What afraid of a little competition?" she shot under her breath. I glared at her, imagining her turning to dust. Where did that come from?

"What?" I asked politely.

"You heard me new girl. I have known him for a long time I went to his school before and I have liked him even before he got muscles." she spat at me, obviously pissed off at seeing me and Jacob together. I quickly scanned her thoughts for any threats she might pose.

Bitch! What does Jacob see in her anyway? Just a piece of ass? Well she's pretty but she doesn't deserve him. I liked him before anyone even thought about him!

Well aren't we jealous. I slammed my book shut just as the bell rang. I ran out of there before the teacher could even comment on the early dismissal. Edward, Bella and Alice were already in our usual seats, the vampire's looked at me with a smirk. They knew I made the bells go off early.

"Hey guys, guess what?" I asked before they could even spit out their hello's. Angela and Ben weren't there. Some sort of graduation committee meeting.

"Oh no." Alice said as if commenting my non-existent rant.

"Thats right, Marissa threatened me for going out with Jacob." I started.

"Wait you and Jacob are going out?" Bella asked excitedly. I was surprised that she sounded happy about this.

"Yes why?" I asked, Edward and Alice looked at each other then to me. Edward was mad about me knowing about the 'feud'.

"I'm just am happy that Jacob has someone. He's lucky." she smiled at me, not one bit sad.

"Thanks, well I have to tell you something about myself, Bella." I said lowering my voice.

"Dont'." Edward whispering into my head.

"Why not? She knows about everyone else." I argued with him out loud.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Bella asked Edward. She looked so confused and a bit scared.

"Bella, I need to tell something. Can I trust you not to tell anyone?" I asked her. She nodded, confused at my sudden need to confess.

"Okay." she whispered back.

"I am a witch." Bella looked frozen. Her eyes seemed to look beyond me, but not in horror but amazement. Edward watched her expecting her to run away in fear.

"Oh my god, you didn't tell me?" she said to Edward and Alice. She seemed relieved.

"What?" Edward asked loosing his normal calm.

"I knew you were hiding something from me but I didn't know it was about." Bella hissed at him. She glared at Alice too. Alice looked at her untouched plate.

"So what is your power?" Bella asked curious now.

"How do you know I have powers?' I countered lightly.

She giggled, "I do read you know."

"Fine fine, I can read minds and control any type of technology." I informed.

"Wow, so you can read minds like Edward?" she asked. I nodded. "Can you read mine?"

"Yeah why?" I asked taken off guard.

"Well he can't read mine." she replied. News to me.

"Wow this is your house?" I said while staring up at the large mansion of the Cullens'. Alice walked in first then Bella and Edward. The foyer was huge, very elegant with its white marble. It looked like one of those houses on MTV's Cribs. A tall woman with curly brown hair walked down the wide steps. She was just as beautiful as Edward and Alice, the undeniable grace and glow. Call me what ever you want, the vampires do have a nicer house than Sam does. The only thing though, it felt cold, not warm and welcoming.

"Hello, who's this?" the woman greeted smoothly. Bella looked at her like a mother.

"This is Keira, she's a witch." Alice blurted out. I put my nervous grin on, is that what I'll be known for?

"Im Esme, welcome." she said cordially. I wasn't sure if I should curtsy. Esme was at the bottom of the steps now.

"Thanks." I said to her. Alice took me by the wrists and dragged me upstairs. Bella came too.

"What are we doing?" I giggled.

"You and I are about the same size, so we are raiding my closet to find you a sexy outfit for tonight." she explained as the white doors to her room opened.

"Where am I going?" I gasped, this room was soo big.

"A night on the town, with your best girls." Bella added with a goofy grin.

"Yay!"

"I told you she would like it." Bella said smugly to Alice. I looked around, there were CDs all on the floor next to this massive stereo, magazines like Cosmopolitan and Vogue were scattered. The only weird thing was the lack of bed.

"I am guessing you like to sleep on the floor?" I asked sarcastically. Alice hit my shoulder.

"No, silly. I am a vampire remember?" Alice said while opening the closet door and grabbing as many outfits as she could.

About an hour later, the three of us decided that I should wear the black leather pants and hot pink biker jacket. Just kidding, I do have to were a black leather jacket though. Alice did my make up too. It was sexy but not over the top.

"So how do I look?" I asked them.

Bella grinned, "Very chic."

"I call it a cross between biker chick and catwoman." Alice announced. I strutted around the room like a model trying to keep a straight face. Alice and Bella pretended they were photographers on the imaginary shoot.

"Work it girl."

"Be fierce!"

---*---*---

"This club is great!" I shouted at Bella. She nodded and took a sip of her Coke. Alice was dancing with a guy too drunk to notice her cold body. I noticed a girl staring at me, black hair and hazel eyes. She was one of the waitresses about 16. To break the awkward stare I waved at her. The girl saw me and dropped the tray she held. Clumsily she fell to the ground to get the article. The music covered up the broken glasses as it shattered. I ran over to help her. I tried not to cut myself on the shards.

"Hey, sorry about that." I apologized.

The girl laughed nervously, "Its ok, my bad. I'm Amanda." The glass was now on the tray and I helped her up.

'I'm Keira." I said. Her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Hey, aren't you dating Jacob Black?" she asked while holding the tray up.

"Yeah why?"

"Quil, my boyfriend, was talking about you. He thinks you are perfect for Jacob." she said lightly. I blushed. "Well I guess I'll see you around."