Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

Meeting the Sister - 5

Yesterday's attack still hasn't felt right. Why send a novice after me, and not finish the job? I was either supposed to be kidnapped or killed. Just the name, Larson, gave me Goosebumps. The thought of him coming after me now was just horrifying. I still haven't told Celia about it. Jacob slept in my bed with me last night; surprisingly it was more comforting than I thought it would be. Him being in the room some how had a calming effect on me, he was always so warm and cozy. Kinda like a teddy bear, but that was about twice the size of me.

I heard a knock on the door, it was Celia who got it. I stretched my arms out let out a loud yawn. Jacob moved his arm from his side to my stomach. His eyes were still closed. He had to patrol the forest every night, just incase of any vampire attacks. Well not attacks but stepping over the boundaries. All the sudden my door flung open. In the door way was Deirdre, my other sister.

"What happened since I left?" she demanded in a playful tone. I fluttered my eyes open to see her.

"Whaa?" I murmured, incoherently. Deirdre was Celia's daughter, by birth. I consider her my best friend slash sister. She came over and sat on my bed with me not noticing that Jacob was even in the room.

"What is it I hear that Larson's guy attacked you last night?" she asked. How did she even know that? Oh right her stupid, in your business powers. It was Dee who made me learn how to put up such a powerful block.

"Don't say anything to Celia. Will you?" I pleaded in a whisper, so as not to wake up the guy next to me.

"No, I already told her. That's why I came to live with you guys. Plus Dominic and I broke up so..." she went on. Dominic was her older guy-friend. When Ceila and I moved here she stayed behind to be with him in his apartment. "Why are you whispering?"

Jacob groaned and shifted onto his side. Deirdre jumped and looked at me with her vibrant red eyes.

"Who the hell is that?" she whispered, looking him up and down as Jacob slept.

"My boyfriend Jacob." I replied innocently.

"Wow, that was fast. Does Celia know about him? Sleeping here?" she pushed.

I nodded, "Of course. Your the rebel remember. I'm the golden child." I stuck my nose up in the air, teasing her.

"Oh no you didn't." she said in her fake ghetto accent. She lunged for me. In my defense I tried to roll onto the ground, but Jacob's eyes opened. He caught me with one arm, but didn't stop Deirdre from landing on me.

"Oof." I grunted at the weight of my sister on top of me. Jacob looked at her then to me in confusion.

"Who's this?" he asked now fully alert. Dee got off of me, her block couldn't hold in what she thought of Jacob.

He's hot. Nice snag sis.

Or maybe She meant or me to here that. She is lucky because she is telekinetic, pyrokinetic and can see the future. Not to mention reading minds. The only upper hand I have on her is that my telepathic powers are slightly stronger than hers and my technopathic abilities.

"This is my sister, Dee." I said while giving her a big hug. Jacob looked at me confused slightly.

"I thought you were an only child." he said.

"Nope, this is my umm... adoptive sister." I told Jacob, "My other sister is Nadia." Deirdre tensed when I mentioned Nadia's name.

"Well it nice meeting you Jacob." Dee said more friendly than normal, "Here in my sister bed." There it was, her over protective side rushing to the surface.

"Deirdre!" I shouted and stood up. I dragged her across the room and threw her out the door. "Go away."

"Fine, but if you end up pregnant, don't whine about it to me!" she shouted as she stormed into the guest room. My face was totally red by now, and so was Jacob's.

"She doesn't think that we had sex. Does she?" he asked nervously.

"No, she's just being her protective self. Don't you have to be at Sam's to meet the new pack member?" I asked while pulling on my jean capris and tank top.

Jacob let out a big sigh, "Right, I totally forgot. What would I do with out you?"

"Umm..." I put my finger to my lips, pretending that he asked a serious question.

About a half an hour later, we arrived at Sam's cottage. There were already cars in the driveway. Seth, the youngest just got out of his car too. He seemed to be going around the house, instead of in it. Jacob put his hand on the back of my waist and guided me to the gathering of people. Even more people where there, all were wolves I guessed because they were mostly guys and jacked. They looked like a pro football team.

"That every one?" Sam said in his deep voice. Emily nodded to him, she was holding the hand of a girl. The new girl was pretty, she had a severe haircut though. If someone was to take a quick glance at her, she might be mistaken for a vampire. She looked about a year younger than me, though her model like frame gave her a mature look.

"I want to introduce you to our newest pack member. Her name is Rey." Sam informed as he gestured to the girl with Emily. Rey gave a little wave to everyone; she was ecstatic.

Rey's initiation consisted of the whole pack turning then her. Her coat was pure white, like snow. It wasn't the best camouflage. They did the whole howling thing and then ran into the woods. Amanda and I just stood there looking left out.

"So, this kinda make you want to ditch them right?" I said sarcastically to her. Amanda grinned. Her arms were crossed against her chest.

"I'm used to it." she sighed lightly. Her face was calm.

"So how long have you been together?" I ventured and sat on the nearby tree stump. Amanda smiled and sat on another one.

"Well we'd been dating before, you know his change." she started, a little giddy. "He's so protective of me. Its kinda annoying at times but bearable. I bet Jacob does the same thing, worse too. Since you guys are imprinted an all."

I blushed, "Does everyone know?"

"Well its kinda hard not to notice." she pointed out.

"Wait, aren't you and Quil imprinted?" I asked confused.

"Nah, I just love him to death." she replied, "If he does imprint, I hope she's only like a sister to him."

"That can happen?" I told her unsure myself, "Can it?"

Amanda looked at me like I had our heads, "Of course it does silly. The whole imprinting business is an intimate bond between two people. That can be sister-brother type or lovers or even maternal."

"Maternal? Really?" I asked curious. That means that if I was a kid, when I met Jacob... I can't even think about it.

"Yeah, well." Amanda sighed.

I took a glance at the woods; Rey's white body was reflecting the sunlight. Soon after, Jacob's reddish form bounded out of the trunks and charged for me. Quickly I stood up and tried to run away, making sure to cover my crystal's magic. Jacob launched himself into the air and landed on me. My back hit the ground as two paws pressed against my chest. The wolf's expression was passive, then his tongue fell out of his mouth to the side. His eyes depicted a playfulness that was unfamiliar to me. I giggled at his furry appearance. Jacob licked my face with his wet tongue.

"Eww, Jacob." I screamed. The reddish wolf stepped back as I sat up. The other pack members were back in there human form or in the mists of getting there. Jacob stood up on his hind paws and morphed back into his human self. Just seeing him change sent chills down my spine. Its not that I hated Jacob for being who he is, but it was just odd.

Rey walked over to Amanda and I. We both smiled gently.

"I hope we could become friends." she said hopefully, "It not like I can tell the kids at school I could have fleas."

I laughed," That might be hard to explain."