I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

Feeling Sorry

It’s been three days since Mark told me that he was Olivia’s older brother and I am still in shock... and still with him. He’s been apologizing to me non-stop since he blurted it out and even decided to take me out for a meal. Which is where we are right now. It’s not anything fancy. Since when was Mark fancy and romantic? He just brought me to a café, that’s all.

“That’s one bacon baguette and one tomato and cheese pasta.” I looked up to the exhausted waitress and watched as she sloppily put down the meals in front of Mark and I, a little of the pasta sauce spilling onto the table. Shrugging, the waitress walked away.

“This is so nice. It’s great to spend some quality time with you,” I smiled up at Mark as I slowly brought my spoon to my mouth.

“I’m glad we finally got over our little argument about Olivia,” I took hold of his right hand with my left, “Now no more apologies, yeah? It’s in the past and this is now, so let’s just have a nice time together, yeah.?”

Mark squeezed my hand in his and smiled at me, “I like the sound of that. What do you want to do after?”

“We’ll just take it a bit at a time. Don’t rush things,” I giggled as I watched him shove a mouthful of his bacon baguette in his mouth.

“I don’t take things slow,” he winked at me.

The bell above the door rung and I paid no attention to it, as you generally do. I tried to focus on my pasta as much as I could when I heard their footsteps move closer to Mark and I and sit at the table beside us. I could see them in the corner of my eye and I knew who they were. My body froze when the waitress asked them what drinks they would like and a synchronized “coke” echoed my ears.

“Ebony?” I ignored the voice as I carried on eating my pasta, which was now nearly at the bottom of the bowl. “Ebony is that you?” I slowly looked up and came face to face with brown eyes.

Bill.

“Yeah,”

“Fancy seeing you here,” I looked at him blankly. “So what have you been up to lately? Not seen you for a few months now,”

“Nothing. Starting fresh,” I looked across the table to see Tom sitting opposite Bill, his head facing the table and trying not to make eye contact with me at all.

“That’s good. Who’s the man with you?” I watched Tom’s hands clench into fists, his knuckles slowly turning white, “is he a relative of yours?”

“No,”

“Then who is he?”

“This is Mark. My boyfriend,” My eyes flickered over to Tom to see him look up and glare at Mark. His coke was placed in front of him, but he ignored it. He just kept glaring at Mark as if his life depended on it. What? Was he trying to kill Mark by staring at him or something?

“Oh. How long have you been dating Mark for then?”

“3 months and a week,”

“A week after I told you I wanted a divorce,” Tom mumbled, his eyes now looking at the dirt on the tiled floor.

“You wanted a divorce, your fault I moved on from you,” I rolled my eyes and grinned over at Mark who smirked back at me.

“Yeah but that was a mistake,” his eyes moved so that he was now looking up at me. “And I regret it,”

“Tom. I have a boyfriend. I’m not going to take you back,” I snapped, shifting so that I was facing the window, only, I could see a figure. I tall figure. Smothered by big, heavy fabric. “Tom. Back off,”

“What makes you think I’m near you.?” I could feel the smirk in his voice.

Before I could answer, Mark had opened his mouth, “Dude. Leave us alone. We’re having a meal together. Just Ebony and I. Alone. So leave us be and go irritate your brother instead,” I giggled but insistently stopped when I felt a firm grip on my wrist.

“Tom get off my arm,” I gasped, my eyes instantly filling with water.

“No. I think we should talk,” he pulled me out of my seat and dragged me to the back of the restaurant and stopped in a small corridor that lead to the toilets.

“Tom you’re hurting me. Let go,” in an instant, his hand let go of my wrist and my arm flopped to my side. “What do you want?”

“Why are you with him? I mean, he doesn’t look like your type, and he looks like the type to hurt people. Especially girls,” he really can’t talk.

“And you would know this how? Anyway. What would you know? You can’t judge people by the way they look. That’s like judging you because of your big clothes. He’s a good guy and is great with the kids. He’s not going to hurt us Tom. That’s already been done,” I spat the end of the sentence to make sure that he knew that we’re never going to forget what he did.

“But. I made a mistake. I shouldn’t have left you. And then you wouldn’t be with Mark and we would still have our family,” he took a step towards me. I could feel his hot breathe on my face and I didn’t like it. Not one bit.

“Yeah and that mistake is going to haunt you forever. I’m with Mark now and there’s nothing you can do about it. You left us, and now you have to deal with the fact that I’m with someone else and we’re getting closer and closer every day. It’s going to work out between Mark and I. I know it will,” I reassured myself.

Tom’s hands reached out for my hips and pulled me towards him so that our chests were touching, “I don’t believe you,” he whispered, slowly moving his head towards mine, his eyes closed shut. He’s going to kiss me.

He’s going to fucking kiss me.

I gripped a hold of his shoulders, and with as much force I could find in me, I pushed him back, causing him to fall and smack his back against the cold floor. He groaned in pain, but I only ignored him and stepped over his spread out legs and carried on walking out of the corridor, taking Mark’s hand and leading him out of the café to his car.

“Why the rush out? What did Tom do?” I knew that if I tell him what happened, Mark would get out the car and beat the living shit out of Tom, and for some reason, something inside of me told me not to do that, so I didn’t. I just shook my head and told Mark to drive home because I was tired. He believed me.

***

I sat staring at the TV screen drinking a big mug of coffee. It was 6am and I couldn’t sleep so I gave up. Every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was Tom’s face close up to mine with his eyes closed ready to kiss me.

Latest news. Tom Kaulitz has split up with Olivia Dreschler.

My eyes shot up from staring into my nearly empty mug to see a picture of Tom and Olivia on the screen with a slit down the middle of it indicating that they were no longer together.

Tom was seen yesterday at a café with Bill and it would look like he bumped into an old friend that we all know of. Yes. Ebony Burnes. Only, she was with a new man. Who is this man? Mark Dreschler, Olivia Dresdhcler’s older brother. What were they doing together? We don’t know. Were they planning on getting Tom and Olivia back together? If so, why would Ebony do that? Has she moved on and dating Mark or is she unaware of who he is? But whatever the answer, it didn’t look like Tom was too happy with the fact that Ebony was with another man. But, about 10 minutes later, Tom had grabbed Ebony’s arms and dragged her to a corridor which appeared to lead to the toilets. They were gone for only a matter of minutes before Ebony re-appeared looking flustered and annoyed. What had happened? We don’t know. But we can only guess it wasn’t good... or was it?

And with that, I grabbed for the TV remote and shut it off.

Shit. I should’ve known that the paparazzi were going to be at the café seeing as they follow the boys around everywhere they go. I should’ve been more careful. Shit shit shit. What the hell am I going to do? This is just going to bring me into a load of crap which I can’t be arsed with it. Eugh. He’s such a prick for dragging me to that corridor when he knew that the paparazzi was outside. He knew that they would see this and think we went to the toilets and had sex together... which I would kill him for if he ever tried to with me. Or unless...

He did it on purpose.

I quickly grabbed my cell phone off the coffee table and opened up a new text message to type;

Tom.
I think it’s best if you don’t have any contact with me. All it’s doing is creating more and more shit and it’s not fair on the children ... or us. So, not to sound harsh or anything, but maybe now is our time to depart. We’re divorced and I’ve started fresh. Maybe you should too.
Ebony.
♠ ♠ ♠
paramore - feeling sorry
i knowww. i've not updated in ages. but. i've had an assignment, 2 essays (all three having to be 2000 words each. it seems nothing but when it's on Confidentiality and Of Mice And Men *which i hate* it's a lot. loool) and a presention to do in the space of 2 weeks so my focus has been on all of that. but now i've finished and only have a week left working at the nursery, i'll be updating more, plus its CHRISTMAS so i'll update a lot then too. PLUS. I JUST SAW THE NEW TOKIO HOTEL MUSIC VIDEO. i love love love love love love love love love it. (L) loool. scotty's in itttt. *i love their dog. it's too cute.*
anywho. comments.?