I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

Decode

I sat reading my Heat magazine, but not paying any attention to any of the gossip that I was supposedly reading due to other things on my mind. “Other things” as in, what am I going to say to Mark? How am I going to say it to Mark? Do I tell Mark? Or do I just keep to myself and see if it works itself out? Eugh, I just don’t know. It’s far too complicated for my liking, if I’m totally honest with you.

“So,” I looked up from magazine to face Mark, “I spoke to your ex-husband yesterday when you had gone out. You could say it was quite interesting. But then again, I’d be lying and I don’t want to do that to you now, do I?” he smirked at me.

“Oh. What did you talk to him about?” I asked him, not particularly interested.

“Oh ya’ know. The usual guy stuff. Football, cars, you,” he shrugged.

“What do you mean you were talking about me?” I quirked my eyebrow up at him.

“He came up to me and was all “you’re such a bastard towards Ebony, blah blah blah,” even though I’m not. I treat you like a Goddess. But anyway, then he started this “I don’t see what Ebony sees in you” crap. Out of jealousy of course, so I asked him why he was being so defensive over you and shit because he was. He was acting like he’s the only one who can have you, and he said, and I quote; “because you took away the one woman I really ever loved,” he walked out of the room crying. The fucking pussy,” he chuckled. I just stared at him wide eyed.

“Mark. I have to talk to you about something,” It’s now or never.

“Well, we’re talking now so what do you have to say?” he urged.

“I was talking to Gustav yesterday about my feelings for a couple of people. I feel like there’s someone I have more feelings for then the person I should really have feelings for. I shouldn’t have feelings for this person, but I do, and I can’t help it. Things just don’t seem to change,” I shrugged as I watched Mark’s face twist into a pile of confusion.

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand. What do you mean?” he asked. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Idon’thavefeelingsforyou,butforTominstead,” I replied in one breathe.

“What?” he hissed.

“I don’t love you Mark,” I whispered.

“LIES! That’s fucking bullshit!” he screamed at me, standing up from the sofa. “There is no way in hell that you still love that childish person who wants to be a gangster! You’re not supposed to love him! You’re supposed to love me! This is not what was supposed to happen! You wreck fucking everything, you. You whore!” he stepped towards me and spat in my face, grabbing me arm and yanking me out of my seat.

“I’m not lying! I’m telling you the truth!” I shouted back, earning a slap around the face.

“You’re a lying a whore,” he spat at me, grabbing a hold of my arm and pulling me up the stairs to our bedroom and throwing me down on the bed, glaring at me and once more spitting in my face.

Megan’s POV

“I had a great time today baby,” Ben winked at me. I had spent the evening at Ben’s house last night, and it was... interesting. We had, for the first time, spoken about our future. We have only been together for 5 months now and I don’t know, it just happened. We talked about weddings and how many children we’ll have and who gets to pick the first child’s name, and I don’t know. It just sort of happened. I lost my virginity to Ben and I couldn’t be happier about it. It felt so... right and I know that our relationship is definitely stronger.

“Me too. I love you Ben,” I quickly kissed his lips and got out of the car, running to the house and swinging the front door open. I’m pretty sure I reek of sex and I want it off me right now. I feel all... blah.

I skipped up the stairs with a grin across my face. Despite the smell, I felt amazing, as well as different, and I loved it.

I stopped at the top of the stairs as a scream reached my eyes. Mom and Mark are having sex? That’s disgusting. Ew. Not that I can talk or anything. But couldn’t they wait till none of us are in? We don’t want to hear it. Ben and I waited for his parents and little brother to be in bed.

I shuddered and carried on with my walk to my poster-filled bedroom, stopping when my hand touched the door handle when I heard Mark shout;

“You fucking bitch for loving a guy who dumped you for another woman! You whore! Don’t think you can get away with that shit!” followed by a slap.

My jaw dropped to the ground. Mom had told him her true feelings and he was fucking attacking her. The bastard. With tears in my eyes, I ran down the stairs and left the house, running down the street as fast as I could in the direction of Georg’s house. I knew that Gustav and Hannah would be there and they are the three people that need to know what’s happening to mom. I can tell Bill, and possibly Tom, another time.

I stumbled as my vision became blurry from tears, but I only stood up and carried on running down the street, sighing as Georg’s house came into view, but it only seemed to stay far away, not matter how fast I ran. It was only after what seemed like an hour did I reach the front door and slammed against it.

“Georg! Hannah! Open this God damn door right now!” I screamed. I heard footsteps and stepped back from the door as Georg opened it.

“Megan? What’s going on?”

“Mark. Its Mark,” I panted. “He. He attacked mom and called her a bitch and a whore,” I cried, walking straight into Georg’s open arms.

“Why did he do that? Do you know?” I shook my head and carried on crying for a few minutes. I felt hands on my shoulders and I knew that Hannah and Gustav had come to see what was going on. Pulling back once I had calmed myself down, although tears were still flowing down my cheeks.

“I think she told Mark that she still loves Tom,” I whispered. I watched as Georg’s, Hannah’s and Gustav’s jaws individually dropped to the floor in shock.

“We’ll do something about it, Megan. Don’t you worry. Just. Just make sure your mom is alright and keep an eye on her at all times,” Hannah whispered in my ear when she pulled me into a hug, all three of them soothing me as I tried to calm myself down.

Ebony’s POV

“You’re not going back to him! No matter what you do!” Punch.

“I will kill him if I have to!” Slap.

“I will kill you if I have to!” Spit.

“I will do anything I can to keep the both of you apart!” Kick.

I lay on the double bed, naked, beaten, bleeding and bruised as I let Mark attack me. I was losing energy and I couldn’t find it in me to fight back. I had already done that, and it didn’t really do much anyway. So I just lay on the bed, lifeless and hopeless, letting him beat me like his life depended on it.

Tom was right. Mark does hurt people. Especially girls.

Why didn’t I go back to Tom when I had the chance? This wouldn’t have happened then. I wouldn’t be in the position that I’m in now. I’m so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“Are you listening to me?!” Mark screamed in my face. I noticed that he was no longer wearing his boxers and that they were just laying on the floor along with all my screwed up clothes.

“Yes,” I whispered, a tear rolling down my cheek.

“Good,” I gasped when I felt him punch my stomach causing me to gasp for air, but instead, I screamed when I felt him enter me. My head rolled to the side from the pain he caused me. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head, and before I knew it, I was surrounded by blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - paramore - decode
meh. comments.?

oh btw. these are what megan, robbie, hailey, emily and ben look like;

Megan
Robbie with one of Tom's dogs ^_^
Hailey and Emily
Ben