I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

So Over You

The divorce between Tom and I was made Absolute a couple days ago and so I am now officially a free woman. The judge agreed that Tom’s reason for a divorce was acceptable and then we had to sign up for the Decree Absolute and wait for the Court to make it Absolute. In that time, we had to decide on who would look after the children... which is me. A sensible choice if I’m totally honest. I mean, the kids don’t like Tom much anymore and with him touring all the time, they would spend most of their time with me anyway.

Tom offered Bill and Freddy to move into his house while they’re paying for builders to extend their house ready for their next child. That’s right, Bill’s a dad with his son, Michael who is now 4 years of age. As well as Bill and Freddy living with Tom, I bet Olivia is living with him too.

Her name is still poison to me.

I’ve got a new man myself now. Mark Dreschler. We met at a pub when I went out to celebrate signing on for the Decree Absolute with Hannah and Freddy. Mark and I danced to a few songs together and before I left the club, he asked for my number and so as you do, I gave it to him. And bam! We texted each other nonstop, we went on a couple of dates together and next thing we know, we’re full on dating and I’m glad we are. I couldn’t be happier with Mark and one thing’s for sure, the kids love him.

The day that the Decree Absolute was made, Mark asked me to move in with him and of course I said yes. I was trying to move on from Tom and I wasn’t going to miss any chances of starting fresh with a new man.

“Ebony. Come sit down. You’ve been on your feet all day,” I turned around from washing the dishes to see Mark leaning against the doorframe.

“I’ve nearly done. I’ll be in the living room in a bit, ‘kay?” Mark shook his head and chuckled.

“No. I told you not to do the washing up, and you still did. You need to relax. So come and sit down with me. Watch some TV. Please?” I melted at the look on Mark’s face. He looked like a lost puppy and I just couldn’t say no to that.

“Fine,” I grinned and walked up to Mark, taking his hand in mine and leading him to the living room. “What are we going to watch?” Mark sat down on the sofa and I sat down beside him, placing a pillow on his lap and laying down on him, his arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

“I was just watching the news. There was something interesting they were going to report tonight,” I looked up at Mark to see a smirk surfacing on his face. I thought he hated the News. It was too boring for his liking.

“Uhh okay?” I turned to face the TV screen as it lit up and showed the news reporter looking straight into the camera lens, a picture of Tom in the top left hand corner. I froze.

“The divorce between Tom Kaulitz and Ebony Burnes has hit a big high. It came as a shock to everyone as they were pretty much head over heels for one another. But, pictures have been floating around the internet for a while now of Tom and a new lady who is said to be the girl who wrecked Tom and Ebony’s first relationship. We are going to Adelheid for more.”

“Thank you Susi. Many people are wondering why Tom and Ebony split. Well here’s your answer. Tom has a new woman. He’s known of her for 16 years and has decided to go back to her. It is said that today, around 2pm, they got engaged,”


E. Engaged?

A photo of Tom outside his studio came up on the screen. He was down on one knee with Olivia in front him, her hands covering her mouth.

Yep. He was proposing. Proposing to that husband stealing bitch.

Then it hit me. Why would he propose outside his studio? Does he not want privacy or something? Or does he just want me to know that it really is over between us now?

“So it looks like Tom and Ebony are over for good, and by the sounds of it, Tom isn’t seeing his children much anymore so we would assume that he is going to start over with his new lady. I guess it’s congratulations to Tom Kaulitz again. Back to you Susi,”

I lay on the sofa staring blankly at the TV as I took in the information. Tom was engaged with that bitch. Is she really better than I am? She doesn’t deserve him. I do. I loved him with all my heart. I did everything for him and he’s thrown it all away for her. I bet she set all this up to get her own way and to get back in the spotlight again. Yeah. That sounds right.

As much as I’ll deny it, I know that I’m fucking jealous.

“Don’t be jealous, Ebs,” Mark ran his fingers through my hair as if he could read my mind. As much as I didn’t want to cry over this, I knew I would when tears pricked at my eyes. Why am I being so emotional over this? I have Mark now and I really like him.

“You don’t understand Mark. He ditched me for her,” I clenched my teeth to stop the tears from falling.

“You’re not over him are you?” Mark pulled his arms away from me and pulled me off his lap so I was sitting beside him on the sofa.

“I am. I have you now,” I placed my arm around his shoulders and stroked just below his right ear.

“So why are you jealous of Tom proposing to that girl if you don’t love him anymore?” Mark stared at me with no emotion on his face. I searched his eyes but found nothing.

“I’m not jealous. I just don’t get why he’s proposing so soon after the divorce was filed,” I shrugged.

“You began dating me before the divorce had been filed, so stop being a hypocrite,” Mark snapped. “I’m going to bed,” he turned the TV off and stood up from the sofa.

“Mark don’t,” I placed my right hand on Mark’s left arm, but he ripped his arm away from me and walked away from me, stopping at the living room door and turning to face me. With a hard glare, he snapped,

“Join me in bed when you’ve grown up and moved on from that jerk,” before turning back around and slamming the living room door shut, a cold breeze hitting my naked arms as I knew that I will never move on.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - the mission district - so over you