I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

Good Girls Go Bad

Megan’s Pov

“Babe, let’s go in this store,” I looked up at my boyfriend Ben’s face to see that he was smirking down at me. The fact that he had dragged me to stand in front of a lingerie store would explain a lot.

“Ben, no,” I giggled, gently slapping his chest and walking away, only for Ben to pull me back to stand in front of the store again.

“But, don’t you want to make tonight special?” I looked up at Ben, confusion written all over my face.

“Huh? Special for tonight? What are we doing tonight?” Ben leaned down to my ear and seductively whispered;

“For our first time, of course baby,” my eyes widened.

“No. I. I’m not ready yet Ben,” I shook my head and stared at Ben’s unimpressed face.

“What? Why not? We’ve been together for 4 months! Why the hell not?”

“Because I don’t feel ready. What if I get pregnant? Would you still want to be with me? Would you want to be a dad at 17?” Ben didn’t say anything, “My point exactly,”

“But,” I rolled my eyes. “Your mom had you when she was almost 18. You’re like, 17 and a half so what’s the difference?”

“The difference is that my mom had a bad past and was happy to lose her virginity at a young age. She wasn’t aware of what could happen if she carried on with the way she was because she didn’t know what was going on in her own life! And she didn’t actually want to get pregnant at an early age because she wanted to get on with her life and she wasn’t ready for a child,” I breathed heavily, taking a breath to finish my rant, but Ben had interrupted me.

“You weren’t expected,” right then, it hit me. My mom never planned for me to actually happen.

I was an accident.

Just the thought of it hurt like a tonne of bricks being dropped onto my foot.

“I didn’t mean to say that,” Ben covered his mouth with his hand, watching as my eyes filled with tears.

“Forget it,” I barely whispered, turning on my heel and walking away from him.

“Babe wait,” rushed footsteps were heard behind me, only for them to fade away as I ran in the direction of the girls toilets. I had no idea why I was running from Ben. I knew that he didn’t mean to say it, but it still hurt that he did. Ben of all people.

“Babe please,” I open the door to the room of toilets and stepped in, frantically searching for something to put in front of the door, but there was nothing.

“Are you alright?” A lady asked me, walking up to me so she was stood more or less in my face. Has she not heard of personal space?

“Yeah. I just need to keep my boyfriend out of here,” I choked on my tears as they began to fall. I was trying to hide from Ben, when I should really be in his arms letting me calm down from his harsh words.

Before the lady had managed to put her hand on the door to stop Ben from opening it, the door and swung open and Ben was ordering the girls out of the bathroom, each of them squealing and screaming; “Pervert! Pervert! Get out!” at him. But not even that brought a smile to my face.

“Baby,” Ben cooed, closing the toilet door behind him once all the woman had left, leaning against it and opening his arms which I willingly walked into, gripping his tight tee-shirt as I soaked it with my tears. “I’m so sorry,” he placed his lips on top of my head and whispered more sweet nothings to me.

“You’re a bastard. Don’t say that again,” I mumbled against his chest before pulling away to walk to the mirrors to check my makeup.

“I won’t. It was a mistake and I’m sorry,” Ben wrapped his arms around my waist and watched as I reapplied my eyeliner which had smudged from the tears.

“Why do you wear makeup? You’re beautiful without it,” I put my makeup bag back into my handbag and turned to face Ben.

“You only say that because you’re my boyfriend and boyfriends have to compliment their girlfriends,” I walked around Ben before he could respond to my comment and swung the bathroom door open, stepping out as if nothing had happened.

“Hey Megan?” I stopped and looked over my shoulder to Ben who smiling down at me as he took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

“Yes?” I watched as he leaned down to whisper in my ear;

“Tell me when you are ready,” I wasn’t impressed. I swear, sex is all guys think about.

“Oh my God,” my grip around Ben’s hand tightened as I pulled him behind a wall, hiding us from someone who more or less wrecked my family. Well, I say wrecked. We have Mark now and he is the perfect step-in-dad. We are all happy and I couldn’t ask for more. Although, there is just something about Mark that I don’t like, but I can’t quite pin-point it.

“What the hell are you doing? The toilets are right over there if that’s what you want,” I rolled my eyes and turned to face Ben, anger filling my eyes.

“Oh my God Ben. Just shut up about sex for one minute, would you?! It gets tiring after a bit. All you do is talk about sex and I’m sick of it!” I hissed through my gritted teeth. “The actual reason why I pulled you here is because you see that blonde woman over there with that man?” I pointed over to the lady who I had spotted, just as she leaned in to kiss him. “That’s Olivia. Tom’s new woman,”

“Wow,” of course that would be his reaction. “I’m sure Tom’s normal attire isn’t that tight. He’s changed,” I looked up at Ben and raised my eyebrow at him until he caught on with what I was saying. “Oh. That’s not Tom. That cheating bitch! Are you going to go up to her and slap her one?” I smirked at him.

“I have a better idea,” and with that, I got my phone out of my handbag and set it to camera, snapping as many pictures of Olivia and mystery-man as I could. “Mom said she saw Olivia with another man yesterday when she went to get Hailey and Emily from school. If she is with this other man as well as Tom, I think we should do something behind her back as revenge,” Ben placed his arms on my shoulders and spun me around so I was facing him.

“But. Why are you backing Tom up after what he did to your mom and the rest of you? I know she’s a bitch and everything, but I thought you hated him,” I giggled at his obvious confusion.

“Ben. He may be a crap father and everything but I don’t want to see him being cheated on. It hurts like fuck. Trust me,” with a genuine smile, Ben leaned his face in to connect with my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth without permission. I moaned as the kiss began to deepen, only for Ben to pull away and lean is forehead against mine.

“I’m so glad I got with you, baby. I love you,” I smiled and kissed Ben one more time before replying with, “I love you too. Now let’s go home. I have some gossip to spread,” and with a smirk spread across my face, I grabbed Ben’s hand and purposely walked past Olivia, glaring at her as we made our way out of the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad
reason being that Megan was a good girl and now she can be a bad bitch xD
and this chapter seems a bit pointless, but it's not. same with the last chapter.
sorry it's taken time to update! D: i didn't mean to. it's just, *everyone's excuse* i have college, and i have an assignment and 2 courseworks on the go. well, one coursework. i handed my other one in on thursday. but we're starting on another coursework soon. -_- but i promised my friend i would update twice today. it's currently 11:35pm. woops. *blames facebook*
anwho. comments?