Status: Finished.

I Want A Simple Love Like That

I Want To Find All Your Secrets.

Since cheating is allowed, I decided to play that game with her.
“What do I do to make my girlfriend cave in having sex with me?” I asked the heavily tattooed female working at the small sex shop. Houston was full of them.
“Umm…let me see something really quick.” She came back with three things in her hands and I became scared. I’m still a virgin, and have never been in a sex store. I can’t believe they let me in the store in the first place. “Okay…I have a clit sensitizer, a pure pheromone spray, and a massage oil that’s packed with pheromones too.” Her monotonous tone made me wonder what she did in bed, but then I stopped myself to pay attention.
“Well…I can’t let her know I’m using something.”
“I suggest the oil, lay her down, give her a massage with it, she’ll give in, I promise.” She sighed and gave me a blank stare after saying all that.
“I’ll take it then,” I’m honestly creeping out because of this girl. She rung me up and I walked out the door very fast. I wanted no one to see me walking out of a sex shop.
I hailed a cab to the venue, making sure to be discreet and was happy to see she wasn’t on the bus with the guys when I got on.
“Where’s Hazel?” I asked, stuffing the bag into the secret pocket on my jacket.
“She’s out on the town. She got excited because we’re in Texas.” Kevin shrugged.
“Oh, okay.” I said and walked to the back. I laid the oil down somewhere she couldn’t see and walked back to the front to watch TV with the boys.
“So you two have been taking the back a lot lately.” Joe noted. He was playing with his Nintendo DS and trying to concentrate on me at the same time. This will end badly.
“More room to stretch out.” I lied.
“Bull shit.” Kevin coughed.
“What?” Joe said looking at him.
“I caught our baby bro last night about go down on Hazel.”
“That’s hot!” Joe smiled and jerked his DS to the side. I kicked him hard in the thigh, “Ow! It’s true!” He shrugged.
“You guys are pigs.” I said and went back to the back. I grinned all the way back thinking about last night, how unfair it was, the trick she played. Daddy has some tricks now though.

“Turn around honey, let me give you a massage.” I offered as we sat in the back of the bus. She gave me a weird face and turned slowly.
“I don’t trust you.” She said as she moved her hair out of the way. I got up quickly to lock the door to the back before anyone could walk in.
“Take your shirt off, relax.” I stated, smiling. She took her small white tee off and laid it to the side. I sat down behind her and unsnapped her pink bra . She slid the straps down her shoulders and held the cups to her chest. I got out the oil and rubbed my hands in it. I started at the shoulders and rubbed down he sides.
“Nick.” She gasped. I chuckled as her body moved in motion with my hands. I ran my hands all around her back, she kept moaning at the sensations, and I was growing hard at her moans. I finally went for the feel and snaked my arms around her waist and started kneading her chest with the oil. “You’re cheating.” She moaned.
“So?” I whispered in her ear and started kissing around her neck. She shot up straight for a beat and purred. She turned quickly to me and made a small growling noise. I was taken back by her advance and had to lean back. She crawled over top of me and gave me a deep kiss before undoing my jeans. I felt her hand run down my jeans and grab my hard on. I gasped at how warm her hand was and she started stroking. She went fast and stroked with professionalism.
It didn’t take me long to cum inside my jeans, and she pulled her hand out. I was gasping on the couch, with her still over me.
“Now for the fun part.” She giggled and pulled her shorts off. She wasn’t wearing panties and I saw her perfectly trimmed slit. “I have no clue what I’m doing, so roll with it” She said, giggling. I laughed too, to make her feel better. I took my jeans off and used the boxers to clean myself off before she climbed on top.
“Maybe I should be on top.” I told her.
“Okay.” She sat down and I laid her back. I kissed her on the lips softly and used my fingers to get her a little wet. I only know what I’ve seen on porn, so I’m assuming I’m doing it right. She got a little wet and I decided it was time.
“Nick!” She gasped when I entered. I was a cruise ship on rough seas, but I can’t think of a better woman to be losing this too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet and sexy. Like a good Chinese meal!

Oh...that's sweet and sour...

-HammiHamz