Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

(c) 2009-2010 madtwatter

Jessica Thompson use to live in Chicago, Illinois throughout her elementary and junior high school careers. Her family moved to Los Angeles, California right before she had to enroll in high school. When she attended high school in California she made new friends right away and became really popular. Jessica's best friends are Frankie Dawson and Tony Gonzales, they are all still best friends today. Her ex boyfriend was the one she had her first time at everything with. Jessica lost her virginity to him, got her first job because of him, and even ended up moving out of her parent's home with him after she graduated high school. Although, Jessica eventually dumped him because he was having an affair with another woman. Eventually Jessica quit her job and enrolled in a local two year community college, she ended up meeting her current boyfriend soon after.

Now Jessica lives with her boyfriend Derek Jones in there own apartment in uptown Los Angeles, California. He goes to a four year college as she just graduated from the community college. They have been together for a few years now, they even love each other.

Read Here I am, Once Again, I'm Torn into Pieces to find out what happens next in Jessica's life.