Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Drama Queen

“Thanks for saving my night, Jackson. You're a true gentlemen!” I thanked Jackson as I leaned over and lightly pecked his cheek. I looked at Jackson, he was smiling. Then he got out of his car and opened my door. I just couldn't not smile at Jackson, he always surprised me.

“May I walk you?” Jackson asked and he held out his arm. I stood there for a second and I grabbed onto his arm. He walked me up my stairs and I reached for my keys in my oversized purse. I knew Jackson wanted to say a proper goodbye to me, so I waited patiently for him to speak up.

“Jessica I do hope to see you and speak to you again. You're a very nice girl, don't let anyone say otherwise!” Jackson smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile. I looked at Jackson for a small while, I reached over and I gave him a big hug. I didn't care if I met Jackson just tonight; he was the most amazing gentleman I have met.

“I will see you again, don't worry. Just call me tomorrow morning and let's try to do something!” I said fiddling with my house keys. Jackson smiled shyly. he reached over and kissed my cheek lightly. He mouthed the words 'goodbye', and he waved at me as he walked back down the stairs. I watched him as he got into his car and drove away. I unlocked the door and I walked in, Frankie was watching an I Love Lucy marathon. I turned back around to lock the door and bolt it shut.

“Oh my god, what happened! You so didn't come home in the same car... Tell me everything!” Frankie shrieked basically squealing in my face. I took off my converse and I plopped down on the coach with her. This was going to be hard to tell her everything, there was a lot to explain and tell her. I just didn't want her to feel sorry for me or even get jealous.

“So basically Rob left me for Kristen Stewart all night. I ended up bumping into Jackson Rathbone and he cheered me up the rest of the party. He ended up taking me home, so I might hangout with him tomorrow,” I explained to her and her mouth dropped open. She acted like I met someone that she loved or someone that was REALLY famous. She was crazy Jackson was hardly even famous, until Twilight.

“Jesus you couldn't let me have one Twilight guy! Taylor's too young and Peter is married! Hey what about Kellan?” Frankie asked me and she took a sip of her grapefruit juice from the bottle. Of course she thought I liked Jackson, but I didn't like him like that. I wanted Rob, I don't know if I can even like Jackson like that.

“Kellan was with his girlfriend Morgan...” I sighed thinking of Rob and Kristen together again, but I thought it wasn't true. The tabloids said Rob and Kristen were 'secretly together!', but I thought it wasn't true at all. Oh wow I need to go to bed.

“Well I think I am going to hit the hay!” I laughed and I got up from the couch. I ruffled my hair as I went to my bedroom, I looked for my pajamas. I slipped off my dress and I pulled on my Sponge Bob pants and a small white tank top. I laid down on my bed and I started to cry. Derek was just in bed with a girl yesterday and I just remembered. I couldn't stop thinking of it, it was causing me more pain then I was in at the party, I had to call someone. I took out the card Jackson gave me and I dialed as quick as I could.

“Hello?” Jackson asked sounding tired and I felt bad for calling, but I had to talk to him. I didn't care that he was a total stranger to me; it didn't matter to me anymore. I needed him right now, since Rob probably was sleeping with Kristen at the moment.

“Hey Jackson, it's Jessica...” I said whispering into my cell phone, trying to cover up my sobbing. I already knew he could tell, it's just I didn't want to sound like a drama queen.