Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

The Card

"Her name is Kristen Stewart; she's the girl he loves, not me. I'm just not pretty enough or talented enough," I said almost giving up on Rob, I didn't know what to do. Should I just ask him or just ignore it? I'm too chicken to ask him out, I will never be able to do it. I don't care what people say I can do, I can't.

"Hey, I will take you to your place and we can face Frankie together... You don't have to do this alone; I know she will forgive you, eventually," Tony insisted as he got up from the booth, he held out his hand. I hesitated and took another look at his face, he smiled brightly as I grabbed onto his hand. We both walked to my apartment as I held onto him, it was my apartment and I didn't know why I was being kicked out of it.

As we walked I watched the cars and people go by on my street, I missed them and I missed this. I loved my apartment, it was a nice little place to live, I didn't know why I was afraid to come back. I just didn't want to lose Frankie as a friend, I don't even know if we are still friends now. However, something in me feels that we still are. Tony stopped and dragged me up the stairs, he rang the doorbell because I would have freaked out and ran away if I had done it. We both waited and waited, no answer and no noise. This time I reached out and rang it again, just as before there was nothing. It was quite, she wasn't here. I searched around in my pockets and I got out my key. I twisted the key and we were in. The room was lighted only from the sun, no lights were on. It was quite, Frankie really wasn't here.

"What should I do?" I asked Tony, while looking around the living room checking for anything. I just didn't want to end up seeing Frankie anywhere; I was truly not ready to face her. I just was happy for a moment that she wasn't here, I just wondered where she was. Probably working. I walked around and into the kitchen; I saw a vase of flowers sitting on the counter. I read the card,

"I'm sorry for everything,"

-Robert Pattinson

"What the fuck is this?" I questioned myself as I held up the card to Tony. I bet he had no idea what I was talking about, but I almost threw the flowers across the room. This was bad news to me. I want to be with Rob, I like him and I want us to be together. I hope Frankie understands and forgives me, but I have to figure this out first. I turned the card over and I noticed that Rob's number was printed neatly across the back, this was even worse. It was funny that I didn't even do anything on purpose and I was being punished for it.

"You know Frankie. She probably stared at it for a couple of hours and then called. But you will never know unless you ask her or call Rob," Tony advised taking the card from the flowers. He looked at it over and over again; I think he was just excited to see something handwritten from Rob in his hand. Tony will never get over the fact that I personally know Robert Pattinson, and yes even Jackson Rathbone.