Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

What Should I Do?

"Give me that...," I whispered grabbing it out of his hands. I dialed his number from my cell phone, he actually answered pretty quickly. I was surprised that he answered, because I would have thought he'd know my number and not answer. But I guess not, which could be a good thing in my case. I will never know with Rob. Will he hang up or just not answer me?

"Hey Rob, this is Jessica. Before you hang up, I just wanted to talk to you about Frankie," I began trying to keep him on the other end of my phone call. I really needed to know if everything was okay with her, or I will have to do some more explaining. I think she's okay from my evidence, but I know I still need to explain everything to Frankie. Whether or not she wants to hear it from me. She deserves to know the truth from me, the whole truth.

"Okay, sure... What do you want?" Rob replied sounding monotone and pissed off at me. Something about his voice told me he was mad at me, but I didn't get why. I didn't really cause Rob any pain, if anything I should be hanging up on him. I wanted Rob to be happy, I just wished Frankie and I were happy too. I wish everything was back to normal.

"Do you know if Frankie is still mad at me? I really don't know what to do; I don't want to lose my best friend," I said on the phone as Tony held onto me from my side. I didn't want to cry on the phone and in front of Tony, but I would really be lost without Frankie. I wouldn't know what to do or where to go if we broke up and became ex best friends.

"Yeah, she's still mad at you... You kissed Jackson, the person she liked. Jessica just call her and talk to her, calling me will do nothing," Rob explained hanging up his phone on me. I frowned after hearing the dial tone in my ear. I looked down at my phone and I placed it on the counter. I really was confused; Rob told me the truth and what I had to do. I didn't know if I should call Frankie, wait for her to get here or just ask Jackson instead.

"What should I do?" I asked Tony looking over at him. He walked over to the couch, the TV turned onto the food network. Frankie likes to watch and cook at the same time, I bet she was making breakfast earlier this morning. I miss cooking with her, we use to do that all the time at her old apartment. We haven't done it together ever since. I looked over at the TV again and then back over at Tony. I forced myself to step forward closer to the couch, I plopped myself down next to Tony. We watched the food network together. I looked at what we were exactly watching; it was 30 Minutes with Rachel Ray. I tried to relax a little, so I actually trusted the couch and I sat back on the cushion. I looked at Tony and I saw Frankie standing there behind him while crossing her arms. She was dead staring at me, she was furious with me. I knew why, but this was my apartment. If she doesn't want to see me then why is she still here?

"Why the fuck would you bring her, here!?" Frankie called out looking down at Tony. She was so close to throwing me off the couch, which I knew she couldn't and wouldn't do. I understood why Frankie was mad at me, I just didn't get why she wouldn't to me talk about it. Usually Frankie is so open to talking about things.

"Frankie, she came here to talk to you and straighten everything out," Tony told her while standing up and looking between us. He didn't know what to do or say. So he looked at us once more and left the room, he went down the hallway. Probably into my bedroom. He left us standing there in the quiet; we both didn't know what to say or how to start.

"There's nothing to straighten out...," Frankie sighed looking down at the wooden floor, avoiding my stair. There was everything to straighten out; she just didn't know the truth and what really happened. I didn't kiss her crush; I didn't even know it was Jackson. The kiss wasn't anything special to me anyways, nothing happened behind it. I would be more worried if it felt right, but it didn't at all.