Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Vancouver, Canada

"Wait why did Rob give Frankie flowers?" I remembered thinking about Rob again and the worst case scenario. I was shocked, confused, and a little nervous of what it could be. I trust Frankie to the fullest, but I don't know after the flowers she got. Or is Rob just that nice and caring that he would send her flowers. I don't know and I kind of don't want to figure it out. If Frankie has something to hide, she should just tell me. But I don't think Frankie did anything with Rob, she wouldn't.

"Jessica stop worrying yourself. You're just getting paranoid. I bet Rob is just a good guy that he probably does that on a daily basis. Frankie would never do that to you!" Tony said looking straight at me with honest eyes, he didn't even blink or choke. I could tell Tony believed and knew every word he was telling me, he didn't doubt it one bit. I was just glad that he was comforting me and supporting me through this. I know Tony will have my back no matter the outcome.

"Thanks Tony, I just have everything going on at once right now. With Jackson, Frankie, and Rob. It's all messed up and confusing. I've never been through this much in my life, it's tough." I told him laying back on my bed. Tony joined me and looked up at my ceiling with me. We both studied each crack and line in the ceiling; we watched the ceiling fan go round and around until we couldn't look any more. It was nice just to lay here with my best friend in the quiet, it was relaxing and calming at the same time. It made me almost forget what was ahead of me.

"Well babe I probably should go back to work. There probably wondering where I went. I've been gone for awhile, time flies fast!" Tony laughed jumping up off my bed and basically sprinting out of my room before I could say goodbye. I almost forgot that Tony was missing work and was late. I was just focused on being relaxed and thinking about everything that could happen. I want to be with Rob and I wish it wasn't awkward with us right now. I wonder how I'm going to fix us.

I wondered what I was going to say to Rob once I see him or get the chance to talk to him. Will he think I'm in love with Jackson and that the kiss was real? I know everything I think might not be true, but it possibly can. I just hope Rob still believes in me and will give me another chance, if there was one at all before. I want to be friends with Rob and most importantly I want to be with Rob all the time, he's a nice guy, cute too. Rob is a British actor and none of that matters, I don't know why I like him this much. I don't know how it happened or what about him made me care so much. I don't know how to explain it, because it's never happened to me before. Every other guy was different and I never felt this way. I wouldn't call it love. So what should I call it?

I stood there looking at the mirror in front of me; I had no idea what to do. I was bored and well I didn't have anything to do. I turned around and I looked out the window, of course the view was bad, it was just the brick building next to me. I turned around again and I started hearing a noise, it kept going. I started running around trying to remember where I put my cell phone. Then I reached for my purse and I grabbed my cell phone and pushed talk immediately.

"Hello?" Was all I asked looking straight at the ground while plopping down on the bed, I was tired from running around. I took out another huge breath as I held the cell phone out from my face. I listened quietly and seriously, I wanted to know who was calling me. I didn't have enough time to check the caller id.

"Jessica, its Rob. This week I have to fly over to Vancouver, Canada for the filming of Eclipse I need you to come with me. I will pick you up tonight around midnight in a limo and we'll go to the Los Angeles International Airport together. Make sure you pack things you will need; we will be there for awhile. I'll call you as soon as I'm on the curb. Bye," Was all that Rob said then he hung up. Right after that news I couldn't hardly wait, I started jumping up and down and dancing around. I approached my closet looking for my big suitcase; I dragged my huge hot pink Titan suitcase.