Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Facebook

I started rummaging through all my clothes, trying to figure out which would be appropriate to wear. Would dressy or tight band clothes be okay? I can't decide and it's driving me crazy. So I looked at my closet again and I looked through all my clothes, everything I got. I took out a Fall Out Boy band shirt, Ed Hardy Skull and Roses shirt, Miss Me studded vest, purple Sinful Judgement shirt, and other clothes that I just loved. I pulled out some of my jeans I haven't worn in awhile and some I wear all the time, like my skinny and studded jeans from Hottopic.

I looked around being excited as ever, I really just wanted to get up and go to Canada. I took out my cell phone and I sent a text to all my best friends to tell them where I was going. Most of all of them were either in a different state or country at a university and or at their perfect job. Me well I'm still back home and working as an assistant, I felt like a failure. Many of the texts I got back were either happy or one worded monotone messages. It saddened me that everyone was losing each other's friendships. It's only Frankie, Tony, and me left, were the only ones that will stay together and that will always be together. My friend Katie is up in Chicago, Illinois, studying foreign languages and photography. No one's discovered her yet, but she has opened up her own gallery. Morgan my other friend is studying to be a veterinarian, I have no idea where she is but I do know she's interning now and is doing her best.

I kept texting back and forth; back and forth until I almost knew each of my closest graduated friends were doing with their current life. Almost each of them topped my life and I wasn't surprised. I looked down at my hands, they were sick and tired of texted, and so I stopped. I got up and got ready for a shower. It was almost about 7 p.m., most all my day gone and wasted. After my shower I immediately started knocking on Frankie's bedroom door, I was hungry.

"What do you want to eat?" I called out knocking on the door again. I was craving macaroni and cheese or maybe ramen noodles. I had no idea what Frankie wanted so I thought I should ask in case she wants something totally different.

"Make some of those noodles..." Was all she said. I turned back around and I began to start the ramen noodles right away. It was only going to take 30 minutes, so it's ideal for a quick and a lazy meal, which was perfect for me right now.

I sat alone, which I thought would happen. Frankie wasn't ready to fully see and talk to me. She still was broken and cautious; I didn't blame her at all. I'm not going to force her to do anything. The clock read 8:30 p.m. and I had no idea what to do until midnight. I went back to my bedroom, packing last minute things that I just couldn't say no to. I eventually sat back down on my bed. I turned my small TV on and I started watching I Love Lucy reruns. I laughed, I sat, I yawned, and I was bored. I love to watch reruns but when you're waiting for something it's tough. I moaned and turned to my laptop and I started it up to Yahoo! Right on the front page was a side by side picture of me, Jackson, and Rob. It titled, "Cheating ex girlfriend!" I clicked on the link and there were more sets of pictures. One of them I was kissing Jackson with Rob behind us. The pictures made me look bad, they were targeting me. In the article, my name was mentioned. How did they get my name? I exited out and started up a new tab in anger.

I was pissed. On Facebook I had over 50 notifications and over 100 friend requests. So now that I work for Rob, I can't have a social life and a Facebook page? I just shook my head and I started going through my comments. Almost most of them were bashing me and Rob. If they weren't mean, they were from my friends. Now every time a celebrity is in the magazines, I feel sorry for them. Reporters and paparazzi make almost everything up and it's not fair to anyone. They shouldn't budge into people's personal lives, no matter how rich or famous they are. But I guess that is the price for getting involved with Rob and Jackson. I couldn't just stay normal.