Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Chauffeur

I hope no one else starts to believe this bullshit or ever starts to hate me. I didn't mean any harm to anybody. It's not fair and I will never accept it. I looked at my lap top clock, and it was almost 11:30 p.m. after going through every profile and website I go to. I had notifications everywhere. It was annoying as hell and I hated it. I can see why some people go crazy and have to be helped some days. I started reading some more and then my phone buzzed, then a car made a honk noise. He was here and I was grateful, I was bored and it was starting to get annoying. I jumped up as quickly as I could and I took my stuff with me; I tried to slip my converse on at the same time. I went to the door, seeing Rob standing outside smiling as he saw me.

"I'm sorry for the short notice. I just got the word this morning that they decided to film in Vancouver, Canada again." Rob apologized looking up at me from the side walk. I smiled back and walked down the stairs with my suitcase. As soon as I approached Rob, the limo's trunk popped open disrupting a moment we could have had together. Rob took my suitcase and stuffed it into the trunk effortlessly, I was impressed. Rob even opened the door for me, which I was expecting anyways. We both climbed in and sat down next to each other. I was happy until I just remembered something. The filming of Eclipse: Jackson Rob me in the same room together, I don't think that's a good idea.

"I've never been out of the United States before, so this is going to be amazing!" I cheered looking out the limo window, seeing nothing but black skies and buildings. We were driving to the Los Angeles International Airport, so it was only going to be 30 minutes. Even though it's only midnight, it's always busy in Los Angeles, California. After midnight is when the party begins and it hardly ever ends from there. I looked up and around the limo; of course it was leather, fancy, and expensive. There were little twinkle lights on the edge of the ceiling, it was beautiful. I felt good for once, even if this wasn't supposed to be for me.

"Really you haven't? Trust me I will change that. Probably after filming we can just hang in Vancouver alone or something." Rob smiled looking over at me, which made me blush a bit. Around the world with Robert Pattinson? I think yes! I was amazed anyways that he even hired, offered, and asked me. I probably would have never gotten to do this stuff I've had with Rob if I never met him. Sometimes I have the worst luck and well others I have the greatest. I got so many opportunities in front of me ready to be taken and that's the greatest feeling in the world to me.

"Yeah that would be great. I have no responsibilities at home. You're my boss; I will do what you want." I answered back. I didn't have anything here, no one waiting for me to come back. I will stay in Canada for as long as I need to with Rob, it doesn't bother me at all. I turned my head, seeing the airport in the distance. The lights were exploding from the huge fancy tall windows, you could see it miles away.

Once the limo stopped the chauffeur opened my door, Rob followed out after me. The chauffeur opened the trunk and got out each of our things, Rob like me had only one suitcase. Rob and I started walking towards the doors; I was following Rob because I had no idea where we were going. Hardly anyone was at the airport, until we turned another corner. A bunch of camera men and reporters were waiting at the terminal we were supposed to go in. Rob stopped and looked at me before turning to face everyone.