Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Cameras and Reporters

"I was specifically told that no cameras were going to be here. I'm sorry Jessica; I know how you don't like them. No one must have listened to my request," Rob explained looking at me and then at the crowd. I stepped forward then I felt Rob hold me back, then he reached down and held my hand. I looked up at him and I smiled. We both started laughing and then we looked forward for the last time. From there we started walking fast, weaving in and out of the crowd, trying to get away. Of course some of the men shoved us just to get our picture. Finally I saw the exit and I pulled us through. From there I just couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Rob smiled letting go of my hand, making me also stop but I fought to continue laughing. It was pathetic how those people were paid by the pictures they took of each celebrity; none of those people in there have lives. It almost seems that they try to make the picture scandalous or suspicious as much as possible. I know I will be in tabloids again this week and it sucks to already know that.

"I am laughing at how stupid those people are. What they will do just to get one picture!" I said looking back towards the entrance, they all left defeated. Rob and I kept walking out to the entrance of the jet; once we got there no one was on it. It was just a small jet; I think we were going to be the only passengers riding besides the workers. I was happy that we were going to be alone, I kind of felt like Rob did all of this for me. It's just us the whole way.

"It's kind of sad knowing that's their actual job. They have to get a picture of someone famous, just to get there pay check. I feel bad for all of those people," Rob sighed sitting down in the jet next to me. We were both looking at each other, watching both of our faces together. I smiled each time he looked at me, I couldn't handle the pressure. So sometimes when Rob wasn't looking at me, I would give him a really weird look. Each time I would make a different one, making him laugh each time.

"I'm really glad that I met you. You won't make anything awkward or boring. I know we will have fun in Canada!" Rob smiled looking out the jet's window. We were now in the sky off to Vancouver, Canada, it was exciting. I've rode a plane before, just not in a small jet, so it's still very cool and new to me. I haven't been in a plane in over 10 years and I love flying, it's different and a fun experience. I'm lucky that I'm doing it again with Rob, I feel special.

The jet ride was only going to be about 3 hours, so it wasn't a too long of a ride. I would look out the small window constantly, looking at the sky and the land below us. It was a nice sight to see and I loved every minute of it, I guess you can say I'm easily amused sometimes. Rob would just sit there staring at me every few seconds I didn't look at him, it almost seemed like he wanted to tell me something or that he had something on his mind. He never said anything.

"Hey Rob what are we first going to do when we get to Canada?" I asked smiling at him instead of paying attention to what was going on in the sky. I felt bad for not talking to Rob and leaving him to do nothing in silence; I didn't think he was amused like I was. That's just one thing Rob is going to have to get use to, I'm a bit different then most girls.

"Well first we're going to go to our hotel. The first day we're going to do nothing, so I'd thought we could go look around Vancouver. Then the next morning we're going to go to a huge meeting with the director and cast to talk about the script and things that are going on for the next few months of filming," Rob explained thinking of each thing that was going on in the first few days of being in Canada. The first part seemed fun but the second one was not, we have to sit in a room while people talk and talk.