Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Thanks

"So I have to attend this meeting too?" I asked thinking of all the cast again. Seeing Kellan wasn't something I wanted to do again and not to forget, Jackson will be in the same room. I probably shouldn't go at all, people don't want me there. Well maybe Rob will, but Kristen is going to be there. Will she get jealous and mad at me for being around her boyfriend so much?

"I would like for you to come, but if it's going to be too uncomfortable then it's your call. I don't want you to do something you don't want to do," Rob sighed looking straight at me, which almost made me blush. He wanted me there, ME! Not Kristen or someone else, me. I felt selfish for only thinking about myself, I know Rob just wants me there and it's my job. What will I be doing if I don't go? I don't want to sit in a big hotel room all by myself the whole day and night.

"I guess I'll come with you, I have nothing better to do. If I want to do my job and get somewhere in my life, I got to do things I'm uncomfortable with. I just hope no one gets bothered by the fact that I'm there. I don't want any more drama in my life," I said thinking of everything that last happened to me, which was a lot in a short time period. I've been in minor drama before in high school with people that weren't ever close to me and we all got over it, but I never want to go through with it again no matter what the circumstances are.

"Whatever happens I will defend you. You've been through so much and no one ever gives you a chance. No one knows your side of the story, Jackson is the only cast member that knows everything. I haven't told anybody about your business, you're my assistant and I try to stay out of your personal life," Rob replied telling me the full truth. He looked at me seriously and strongly, I could tell. When Rob said something to me, I believed every word and I took it to the fullest.

"Thanks for being a good boss and a good friend. But wait! We can't be friends? You're my boss, it just wouldn't work out!" I laughed looking over at him, I made him smile for a second and then he started laughing as soon as I smiled at him. He knew it was pretty funny, that what he just said meant we can't be close friends. Although I think we're already becoming friends. I just want to be closer to him, more than just friends.

"Of course we're friends. It would be strange if we weren't," Rob laughed again looking around the jet. I followed his eyes, he finally looked out the small window and smiled down at the scenery. I was wrong; Rob did like looking out the window to see what was below us. I guess I just didn't see that side yet, I'm glad I did now though. The plane ride wasn't that long. It was only about 3 hours, which was quick being around Rob. We talked and joked around so much that time went by so fast. I was so surprised when the jet stopped on the runway, the pilot came out to open the doors and let down the stairs. Rob and I stepped off the jet and we got our luggage in hand. Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed, and Jackson Rathbone were standing just outside with their things as well. Most of them were in sunglasses, hats, and jackets. It wasn't as warm as it was in California, but I was use to the cold. I use to live in Illinois before my high school years.

"Hello everyone this is Jessica Thompson my new assistant!" Rob smiled looking over at me awkwardly, which made me laugh a bit. Rob and I both walked up to the group of people, of course all of them hugged Rob as I stayed back to watch them all. I took out my phone and I had one new message, it was from Frankie. She was asking where I was, I called her immediately.

"Frankie. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I'm in Vancouver, Canada with Rob. They're starting to film Eclipse, so I had to be there with him. Well I have to go, we're leaving. But I will call you later tonight! Bye..." I told her hanging up my phone on her. Rob stood waiting for me, I looked at him and I smiled. We both started laughing at each other then we both walked forward behind everyone. As we all walked towards the entrance of the airport, we all saw the rest of the cast standing there waiting for their rides. Everyone else started talking to each other as if they were all friends; it kind of made me feel better.