Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Room 1020

"Well guys our ride is here. I will see all of you guys later. Bye!" Rob waved to all of them grabbing a hold of me. He waved at me to come with him, I wasn't paying any attention. Rob and I approached another black limo. Of course the chauffeur took our luggage and loaded it into the trunk as Rob and I got into the limo. The limo was just the same as it was in California, which was typical.

"What hotel are we staying at?" I asked quickly, thinking of the most random thing ever. I had no idea what to say, we were in Vancouver, I was finally out of the country. It was exciting to me that I wasn't in the U.S. anymore, I felt like a little kid trying out something new. I just don't know how to describe the feeling.

"The Sutton Place Hotel. The entire cast is staying at the hotel. We're on the 10th floor," Rob said looking over at me. I've never heard of the hotel but I bet it's tall and expensive, since the cast is staying at it. The limo ride wasn't long at all, almost 25 minutes. I was glad that the hotel wasn't far away, because I was tired of traveling and moving around so much. I just wanted to do something else then this.

As soon as the limo stopped in front of the hotel next to the main lobby entrance. Rob and I both got out of the limo together and we grabbed our luggage. I walked with Rob to the lobby and we got our key without even asking. The workers knew right away, there was nothing to confirm or to deal with. When Rob pushed the elevator door, it opened and we entered. Once we turned around we saw some of the other cast show up as well, getting their luggage. Of course there was cheesy classical elevator music that made me laugh as Rob and I looked at each other. The elevator ride was faster than I thought it would be, because there's a bunch of floors in the hotel and probably way over 300 guestrooms.

"Room 1020," Rob smiled holding up the key. Once we turned to go down the hallway, there was room 1020. Our room was right next to the elevator and I was so happy. We didn't have to walk far to go to the elevator. When Rob opened the door there was a small seating area set up with a tiny kitchen. I turned another corner and I saw that this suite only had one king sized bed, I shuttered.

"Um, Rob, did they give us the wrong room?" I called out looking out the window of the bedroom, it was a beautiful view. You could see the city since it was so high up, I loved it. I just was worried about the one bed behind me. What were we going to do? I know it would be great to sleep next to Rob, but I don't know if I'm ready to get that close to him. I think it would freak out Rob way too much, we're going to have to switch rooms.

"What... Jessica this is fine isn't it? Oh, um, there's was supposed to be two beds! It doesn't really matter to me, but if it would be too uncomfortable for you we can get another room," Rob said looking straight down at the bed as he held his suitcase handle even tighter. I turned around looking over at his expression, you could tell he was having a little bit of trouble thinking about it. I think Rob got a little bit nervous and flustered about it, it was kind of cute. It didn't bother me that much, it just will be something we will have to deal with.

"It's fine with me. I just was making sure if you were okay with it," I laughed while walking towards the bed, I chucked my suitcase up on the bed. I opened it as Rob stood there smiling at me while I started to unpack. It was a little bit of a reassurance that he was okay with me now, it made this trip a little bit better in my mind.