Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Finally...

The hotel was silent, no one was there. I was lucky that Rob and I both got our own keys; if Jackson and Rob keep it up like this I just might be using my own key from now on. I'm okay with Rob talking to me and keeping me company. Although if he ever fights again, I just might have to quit and leave for California. I wanted to have this job for the money and to stay on my own. Rob is just an extra bonus and I hope he's worth it all. I lied down on the bed and I looked up at the ceiling to just think. But it wasn't as decorative as my ceiling in my own bedroom back home, this one was boring. I wondered why Rob didn't like me, why Jackson and Rob hated each other that much, and I just want to know why nothing goes right for me.

"Jessica!? Jessica...?" Rob shouted calling out my name more than once. I didn't answer.

Rob came into the bedroom and looked at me; I looked away at the wall. He was standing at the door frame just crossing his arms; I knew he wondered what was up with my rampage in the restaurant. I thought he would have known but I guess I was wrong, Rob never sees what I want him to see. He probably thought I was just going crazy and that I'm so stupid. I can see why he likes Kristen Stewart over me, she's not crazy and has no emotions.

"Jessica can I ask you just one thing?" Rob sighed sitting down on the bed next to me. I gulped and got nervous right when he asked me, I'm expecting anything from him. I never know when it comes to Rob; he can be confusing sometimes when you didn't want him to be. I just looked at him and I nodded my head towards him, making sure he saw me.

"Why did you kiss Jackson?" Rob continued asking me something that I hoped I'd never have to hear again. I thought the Jackson drama was over now; I thought I wouldn't have to worry about him anymore. It did stump me as to why he brought it up, but the most part of me mostly cared as to why he was asking me. Did he care or did he just want to know about Jackson? This is how Rob can be confusing.

"Well I, ah, thought he was you..." I explained sitting up with Rob, forgetting the almost scene we caused at the Fleuri Restaurant. Rob and I looked at each other, we both smiled, which made my stomach get major butterflies. I didn't know what to say next or how to react to anything, I just confessed to him something major. I basically told him I wanted to kiss him or I was at least ready and willing too. I just confessed to him that I liked him.

Rob looked at me again, almost at a complete stare now. He didn't know what to say, probably because he didn't like me back. I should have known this; I knew all along that he liked Kristen Stewart over me. Maybe he just likes easy girls like her, I don't know, I will never be even close to her. I will never have the courage to act or sing in front of people, I'm just going to be the strange girl from California that never can get anything right.

"And you don't feel the same way," I whispered looking down at my hands, avoiding his expression and response. I just shouldn't have opened my big mouth; I should have waited for the right moment. This job keeps getting stranger as I keep telling and going about this in the wrong way. I was just surprised I told Rob at all, I usually wait so long that it never happens; it was just something I guess I had to do.

I felt something, I looked up and Rob was caressing my face. I didn't know what that meant. Was he sorry for me? Rob looked into my eyes and smiled, I still couldn't figure him out at all. He leaned in and kissed my forehead so softly that I felt cared for but not liked. I didn't know why he was torturing me like this. If he likes me, he needs to get it over with now. I cannot take it any longer if he doesn't like me back, I just can't. Rob smiled at me again looking straight at me, not saying anything. He leaned in again and kissed me right on the lips, I kissed him back. I was wrong, I was wrong that I thought I messed up and that it wasn't going to work out. I was right because it happened, Rob does like me, I finally got something right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this short story, I hope you enjoyed it.
-madtwatter

If you need something else to read since you've finished this story you can check out my other stories:

1. Full Moon Blood Lust (Twilight fan fiction)
Joanna is your typical sixteen year old within her freshman year at Forks, Washington high school. She grew up around her father's coworker and best friend Billy Black while she became close to his son Jacob and niece Dena. This story begins on Joanna's first day at Forks High School and follows her journey throughout school. Soon after she meets the Cullen family and ends up befriending one of the Cullen boys.

2. I Love You (Ich Liebe Dich) [Tom Kaulitz fan fiction]
Sammie Neumann and Tom Kaulitz grew up together in Hamburg, Germany before Tokio Hotel became a band. Sammie was the next-door neighbor of the Kaulitz household in Germany, she became close to Tom because of her infatuation with him. Once Tokio Hotel became internationally known they began touring to other countries outside of Europe. Sammie began to fear that Tom's ever changing schedule, popularity and celebrity status would ruin all chances with him. She's unsure if Tom has the same feelings for her as she does for him. Read to find out what happens to Sammie and Tom.

3. I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams
Kathryn Brown attends Princeton University in New Jersey as a business major. She is the one that keeps her friends well-rounded and always together. However, her emotions and the lies she tells sometimes gets her into trouble. This time she decides to confront her best guy friend Andy about her feelings towards him.

4. I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes (e4 Misfits and Skins influenced fan fiction)
Florence Bursnell is a 17 year old girl who is in her last year of Roundview College (key stage 5, 6th form). She has many allergies, causing her to not have a normal social life. Read to find out what happens next.

5. I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad and You're a Hot Mess and I'm Fallin' For You (Twilight multiPOV fan fiction)
Brianna, who is 16, lives in a small apartment in the local downtown area of Bronx, New York. She lives with her 20 year old brother Tony, mother Sarah, and father Makya. Her mother has been a prostitute for many years, earning money as she goes. While Makya deals drugs and is in an active gang. Read to find out what happens next.

6. Nobody Said it Was Easy (Torchwood fan fiction)
A young man named Jack Harkness enlists into the military in New York City on September 11th, 2001. Later on he gets promoted into a Time Agent, where he turns immortal from a freak accent. He spends 1,000s' of years looking for a crew, deciding whether he should go back into the past to stop 9/11 from happening. Read to find out what happens next.

7. The Doctor and the Misfit (Doctor Who and e4 Misfits fan fiction)
Jessica is a 22 year old woman who lives in London working as a waitress in a diner, barely making ends meet. One day when she was heading into work Jessica got caught in an awful lightening storm. She was unlucky and was struck by lightning, though luckily she walked away from the scene. Read to find out what happens next.

8. With You is Where I Want to Be (Teen Wolf multiPOV fan fiction)
A young girl in high school moves around a lot, her father's job requires her family to move state to state to different facilities. This story starts off in her second semester of sophomore year in Beacon Hills, California, right after Christmas break. As you read this story you will follow her new journey in making new friends, the drama that comes with moving, and maybe even more. Read to find out what happens next.

9. Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home? (Bill Kaulitz fan fiction)
A girl from Lindcove, California just graduated college and decided to celebrate by attending her first Tokio Hotel concert. Jessica drags along her long time best friend Ashley, whom is not a fan of Tokio Hotel. Read to find out what happens next.