Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Hello?

“Your face...” Tony smiled and he laughed at me again. I just shook my head and I went right out the entrance. I turned around the corner again and I walked back to my apartment. I saw a big red Chevy truck unloading furniture into my apartment and I figured Frankie got her dad to borrow his truck. She was pretty fast at moving her stuff into a truck and into my apartment, so I figured she lived somewhere small before. I looked over and I saw Frankie holding onto a long mirror with a bunch of stickers and pictures on it.

“Wow finally you get here. You took forever!” Frankie gasped looking at me and I smiled brightly at her. I was happy and I knew she probably was wondering what happened there. She thought I just went to Waverly Inn and circled a couple of jobs while sipping on a straw of vanilla caramel avalanche. I looked at her and I shoved my hand in her face, she looked at it carefully and she pushed my hand down. Her face didn't look too happy about it, but she probably just thought I hooked up with some random guy, but I didn't.

“Whose number is that?” Frankie asked and she stood there still holding onto her mirror. I took a breath and I smiled at her, it was hard to tell her without her not believing me.

“Robert Pattinson!” I screamed at her and she jumped a little bit. I laughed at her while she shook her head and she still couldn't fight off a smile.

“No way! How?” She questioned me and she lifted my hand again to look at the number again. It was so funny to watch because it was all true, she just was so shocked.

“He tripped over my bag and I helped him up. I know its sounds so cliché, but it is true! And then he offered me a job to be his personal assistant and I accepted.” I explained to her and she about screamed, because she was overly shocked. She looked frozen to the ground because she was still staring at me. I poked her on the arm to make sure she was okay.

“Ouch hey! That hurt... Well, let's go inside,” Frankie suggested and I grabbed the other end of the mirror to help her get into the front door. She has a huge mirror and I bet she was glad I got here when I did. We got right in the front door and my cell phone starts buzzing in my bag, I reached in as fast as I could. I was suspecting Rob, but I didn't know he was going to call me this early.

“Hello?” I asked and I listened into the phone suspecting anyone that knows my number to a telemarketer.

“Hey Jessica... I forgot to ask you something back at the restaurant,” Rob answered telling me that he forgot to mention something and I suddenly jumped up quickly.

“Um... What is it that you forgot?” I questioned him and I waited patiently for him to answer me.

“I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go the New Moon premiere with me, it is tonight. I totally forgot about the whole thing. I would like you to come with me!” Rob replied and I about squealed, meeting more famous actors and actresses while being with Rob was a dream come true. I knew accepting Rob's job offer was going to get me somewhere, but I didn't picture it just yet at all.

“Um, sure I would love too! So what time is it?” I said and I looked over at Frankie, she looked confused. I was laughing at her a little in my head; I knew she wanted to know everything that was happening in my phone call.

“It is at 10 PM, but I could pick you up if you prefer?” Rob explained and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me nod. I was just about to open my mouth and reply, but then Frankie slapped me in the back. I gave her a dirty look in return.

“Ah... Yeah that would be fine, but I don't know if you'll be able to find my apartment?” I told him and I thought about the directions a little bit. I just remembered that we met at Waverly Inn and I was hoping he would be able to find my apartment from there.