Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Fabulous

“Try me?” Rob laughed into his cell phone and I laughed too. He was being so cute.

“So do you know remember where Waverly Inn is? Well from the entrance you turn on your left and you turn another left at the first intersection. Down that street you should see a gray stoned apartment with the address number 1501 on your left. Some of the apartments do look alike but we have a couple of trees out front with little white flowers, if you get lost!” I exclaimed and I told him everything that I could think of to get him to know where I lived. I think I was pretty good at explaining the directions to him.

“Thanks, I think I'll be able to find where you live now! So I'll pick you up around 9 PM?” Rob questioned me and I looked back at Frankie, she was already gone with her mirror. She must have left to go to her room while I was talking to Rob.

“Yeah sure, that's fine. But I'm a little worried about you knowing where I live now!” I laughed at myself and then I heard Rob laughing to, it actually was true. Rob knowing where I lived was weird and I will be freaked out if he ever drops by for a quick visit.

“It's okay, I won't be a creep! So then I'll pick you up around 9 PM. I can't wait, goodbye!” Rob told me and I was excited. I was thankful that it was 6 PM, so I needed to hurry up and take a shower.

“Bye! See you later...” I said clicking the end button on my cell phone and I was off. I went to my room and I grabbed fresh clothes to put on after my shower. I wanted to be clean and smelling fresh when I go to the premiere, I just wanted to get this shower out of the way first. After I got out of the shower I automatically asked Frankie what I should wear to the premiere.

“What should I wear to this thing?” I asked Frankie and I went to my closet, I looked at all of my dresses. One thing I knew was that I was going to definitely wear a dress with my black high-top converse.

“How about his one?” Frankie suggested grabbing out her black and white poke-a-dot dress, I shook my head. I knew Frankie and I had totally different tastes, I would never be seen in poke-a-dots. I looked through my clothes again and I finally found what I was going to wear to the premiere. In the back of my closet was my black 1920s' flapper dress, I just had to wear it with my converse. I didn't care if the outfit didn't make sense, it just did to me.

The rest of the time left I had was to curl my hair, put on my foggy gray eye shadow, black eyeliner, pink clear lip gloss, and just to get the right accessories to go with my outfit. After my outfit was completed I was flawless, it looked perfect, I was glad of the outcome. I looked at my cell phone and it was almost 9 PM so I put my cell phone back into my black and silver over-sized wallet. I looked up from my shoes and I heard the door bell ring. I about ran to the door because I didn't want to keep an actor waiting, it seemed overly rude to me for some reason.

I opened the door quickly and I saw Rob's freshly shaved face smiling down on me. He was handsome in his simple black suite and bow-tie. I was glad I was going to the premiere with Rob, because our outfits looked good together. But I know this isn't a date, it's just for work.

“Hey!” I greeted him and then he pulled me into a small and friendly hug. I gave him a smile in return and he smiled back. I was glad he was my boss, because a lot of other bosses I had were asses.