Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Jackson Rathbone

“Well you looked like you just saw a ghost!” Jackson laughed and then he offered me to sit down with him on the club's private booth seating area. I followed him, I had no one else to talk too, I might as well sit down with Jackson and talk to him for the rest of the party. I looked over onto the wall and there was a big screening of New Moon, I was too mad to even pay attention to the movie. I guess this always happens at the premiere, no one actually watches the movie. They all just brag and talk to each other instead.

“I wish I had...” I sighed looking at Jackson's tall black Mohawk and it made me smile halfheartedly. Something about Jackson made me happy for one second, even though Rob ditched me for Kristen; I fought to find someone to cheer me up.

“Oh, so you're another one of those girls that falls for Rob? Many have tried...” Jackson asked and he looked at my face. I knew what he was getting too. I bet he has been in this situation many times before, meeting the girl that likes Rob but he is always with Kristen.

“All who've tried failed, right?” I continued his sentence and he nodded slowly. I was right and I always was, I knew this was going to happen. I just can't believe I let it, heartbroken twice in one whole week.

“Unfortunately, yes. It's just Kristen doesn't like him that way and he doesn't even realize it! I just don't get how he could even like her over you?” Jackson questioned and it almost seemed like he was asking himself. He made me smile and blush, I almost was forgetting about Rob. But I just couldn't stop turning my head behind me to look over at Rob and Kristen, something wouldn't let me stop.

“Thanks... But I've been rejected twice this week and nothing really seems to help anymore,” I told Jackson. I fought back my tears, I was hurt and torn apart. I knew I wasn't good at hiding my emotions at all; it's basically how I started talking to Jackson in the first place. I couldn't help it, I felt wet tears roll down my face and drip onto my hands.

“I know I barely know you, but I bet you didn't deserve any of this. If I knew this other guy, I would hurt him the best I could! I'm so sorry,” Jackson apologized looking at my face, he scooted closer to me and he hugged me the best he could. I knew I hardly knew him that way but I buried my face into his chest and I held onto him tightly. I felt Jackson hold onto me too and we both didn't care how well we knew each other, I needed this comfort.

“Ah um... J-J-Jessica?” A guy called out and I lifted my head up a tiny bit to see who was calling me. I looked over and Rob was standing there speechless, he looked like he interrupted something that he wasn't supposed to

“Hey, what took you so long?” I asked rubbing my eyes trying to get the watery eyeliner cleaned up before anyone realizes it. I looked back at Jackson and I got up from his grasp, he repeated me. It was a little awkward now that Rob was standing in front of us.

“After I said hi to Kristen... Taylor Launter, Nikki Reed, and Stephanie Meyer came over to say hello too! It was chaos over there,” Rob laughed and I really actually thought he was lying out of his two front teeth. I think he was talking and flirting with Kristen the whole time, but that is just my jealousy talking.

“Oh well, I got to talk to Jackson,” I said saying something that just popped up in my mind. I didn't know what else to say, that I was watching him all night? I just want to talk to Jackson right now and forget about Rob for the moment.

“I'm sorry that I left you alone,” Rob apologized and he sighed quietly. I just nodded quickly and I just left. I didn't want to see him, so I left the premiere and I went back outside onto the red carpet. I didn't want him to follow me and I hope he doesn't, I wouldn't know what to say after the little scene I just caused.