Two Minds are Better Than One

The Roadie Knows Something.

"Goodnight, everyone!", shouted John, after a 3 hour show. "Hope you had as much fun as we did!", added Paul, walking off of the stage, John followed, then I did, then Ringo jumped down from his drum kit, threw his sticks into the crowd and followed suit.

We handed our guitars to our roadie while Ringo ran straight into the dressing room. "Great show tonight, George", the roadie said, with a big smile on his face. "Yeah, thanks. It was fun.", "you seen Brian yet?", "no, why?". He shook his head, "no reason".
"What did the roadie say?", asked John. "I have no idea.", I said rubbing my head as I sat down.

"Hey guys, nice show tonight!", Brian said loudly, waltzing into the room. "Guys, I have some news, i'll let you decide whether it's good or bad news.", "okay.", Paul said, turning to look at Brian.

"So, there is this camp somewhere in Birmingham, and they want us to send one of you there-", "what?", yelled Ringo, jumping up from his seat, "you can't just do that.". Brian walked over to him and pushed him back down into his seat. "Relax, Ringo, you aren't even going.", Ringo sighed and sunk back into his seat. Brian turned and smiled at me, "you are, George.", I sighed, "fine, how long do i need to go?", i asked, sitting forward. "Three weeks.", I nodded, "I can handle that." "Good. Because your going tomorrow.", "Hahah!", yelled John.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was only a short chapter, just George's P.O.V

The next chapter should be better.

Comments are appreciated.
xxx