Status: back!

We Are Birds

FRICTION.

"You know, you have the best hair," I whispered, running my fingers through Alex's mop of a head, currently placed on my lap. Seated on the couch, Alex and I were staring at each other through glazed over, intoxicated eyes.

He grinned, "I totally know. It's awesome. .. You know, you're really pretty."

Nothing was right, the room was spinning, and neither of us were thinking clearly. We had been drinking. A lot. It was definitely way later than midnight and I could barely stand up straight - which was why I was seated on the couch with an equally drunken Alex looking back at me.

Minutes later, Alex was slurring out something about dancing, so we were up dancing with the rest of the other drunken kids who were just as horny as we were.

Without saying anything, Alex's hands roamed around my body, sliding down my sides and groping at my hips and butt. Eventually he slid them up to brush over my chest and tighten around my waist to press me closer to him. To increase the friction. It got dirty, quickly. His forehead fell to rest on my shoulder as I rhythmically rocked my hips into his. He let out a low grown into my ear.

"Oh god, Macy."

Grinding together, he lifted his face to meet mine and took less than a second to roughly press his lips to mine.

It was a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss, but it enflared every need and want I currently had for Alex in this intoxicated mindset of mine. His fingers dug into my hipbones, my fingers knotted in his hair as we virtually refused to detach ourselves from each other. Tongues and hands got involved, until we decided it would be innapropriate to continue this around other people.

"C'mon," Alex whispered between kisses, grabbing my hands and pulling me in some random direction. At the stairs, we reattached ourselves at the lips and stumbled up them, trying to get to his bedroom as quickly as possible.

It took the minimal distance between the top of the stairs to the door of Alex's room to discard most of our clothing. His calloused fingers brushed over my skin as he tore off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans, kicking them to the ground. Neither of us really cared that people could probably see us from the bottom of the stairs. I wasted no time to get him out of his shirt. My fingers were steady as they unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them to the ground.

Inside the room, my knees hit the floor as Alex's back hit the wall. It was dark, I couldn't see anything, but I could certainly feel. I could feel his fingers knot in my hair, I could feel his pulse, I could feel him trying refrain from thrusting his hips, I could feel him growing increasingly hard. I ran my lips up and down his shaft, slowling becoming quicker in my movements.

"Fuck, Macy," he groaned, thrusting his hips forward as I clawed into his hips slightly. I stroked him a few more times, bobbed my head a few more times, and stood up just to be thrown down onto the bed. "Damnit," I heard him mumble, tossing my bra to the side after struggling with it for a moment. In the next moment, my panties were gone and the two of us were completely naked on his bed.

He settled himself between my legs but continued to kiss me roughly, and I responded in the only way I knew how, which was to kiss him harder.

And then he was inside of me, and nothing ever felt so good.

He moved slowly, thrusting carefully. I swore silently as he teased me, I could just make out that crooked grin in the dark before I put my lips back on his. His mouth traveled down my neck, kissing softly, nipping, licking. I moaned a little too loudly when he bit on a piece of skin below my jaw. Chuckling, he sucked harshly on that same spot; working to keep my noisey.

"Harder, Alex," I breathed, before completely rolling us over. His hands found my breasts as I steadily rocked my hips on him. Leaning down to kiss him, he slid his hands down to grip my hips and thrusted up into me, causing me to half-moan half-scream into the kiss.

From then on, we took turns fighting for control. We both worked hard to keep the heat up, the passion alert, and the friction present.

When it all became too much, I moaned out his name just in time to commit to one final, sloppy kiss.

"I love you, Macy."

"I love you, too, Al."

The first thing I thought as I came into conciousness was that it's too fucking early. I didn't have to open my eyes to feel the light coming in from the bedroom window. Just the cool temperature of the air told me it was morning. When I reached for my thickest blanket, all I could find was a thin sheet, but I pulled it over my body, anyway. Honestly, not much was running through my mind. You know that state you get in when you know you're awake, but you're still kind of asleep? It's my half conciousness. That's where I was. My gears were starting to turn but my body just was no ready to lift itself up and I was only seconds away from drifting back into my sleep.

By that time, I had enough potential energy in my mind to jumpstart myself into waking up and not being able to fall back asleep. In that mindset, I realized my head hurt, my stomach was turning uncomfortabley, and the bed I was in wasn't my own. The sheets were too thin, the mattress was too soft, and the pillows were too hard. In my bed, I always know how far I am from rolling off the edge, it's a familiarity I have. And I always sleep on the left side. Right now, though, I felt like if I moved, I would fall off the edge of the bed, even though I didn't know what part of the mattress I was laying on.

My arm extended to feel for the edge, and when I found it, I started to roll slowly towards it to build enough momentum to get out of bed and get ready to leave. Alex and I had to take off for Florida today. Aha! Alex! That's whose bed I was in. Alright, no damage. At least I hadn't fallen asleep in some random guy's bed. That would most definitely delay my plans to be in Florida by tomorrow night.

As I felt the sheets glide over my body, I realized nothing was separating my bare skin from the five-hundred thread count. Fuck.

As I rolled, an arm reached out for me, pulling me back in and making all my hard word go to waste. I was tucked into someone know, but the sent was familiar. More fuck.

Literally.

"Alex!" I yelped and tore out of his grip, rolling entirely away from him and startling him enough so he completely fell out of his own bed. With a muffled "oof" and a thump from hitting the hardwood floor, he stumbled up and stared down at me at the same moment I pulled his sheets entirely over my body.

"Mace? What are you.. oh. Fuck. What did we do?"

I rolled my eyes, honestly not feeling uncomfortable at all. It didn't matter what Alex and I had done, especially since I couldn't really remember much of it.

And then the famous Gaskarth smile crept onto his lips. "You know, whatever we did, I bet you were fucking great."
♠ ♠ ♠
alskdjf sexy timez ;)

comment!