Saving Grace

Down And Dirty

Warning Slight sexual content below

Aubrey had the day off from work, and didn't have plans until later in the afternoon. She and Brian were going to go out with Zacky and Gena for dinner later in the night. She tied her hair up into a messy bun and then walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. She leaned against the counter and chomped on the snack. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about Chance since last night. She couldn't believe he remembered when she came home with bruises. She had thought he would have been too young to recall, but it seemed like they had burned into his mind. She wanted to talk to him about it, but didn't know how to start the subject.

The ringing of the door bell brought her out of her trance. She jogged into the living room and opened up the front door. She smiled as she saw Brian standing there, dressed like a full blown rock star. Her heart nearly stopped, as he smirked and walked inside, closing the door behind him. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Mmm, apple kisses." He murmured, moving his lips to her ear. He chuckled softly against her ear, and then pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly.

"I wasn't expecting you." She said, "I thought we were going to just go meet up with Gena and Zacky later."

"We are, but that doesn't mean I don't want to spend some time with you away from everyone, as well."

She giggled, and blushed a light shade of pink as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his softly. It was a crime to look the way she did at the moment. Especially when her boyfriend looked so damn delicious.

"I should really go clean up a bit." She said, running a hand through her unwashed hair.

Brian laughed, "You looking fucking hot." He said, pulling her over to the couch with him. "Where is Mal and the kid?"

"Out. I think they're spending the day together."

"That's great." Brian said, leaning over and kissing her the cheek.

She giggled, and then noticed he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her even close to him.

"Can't keep your hands off me, Mr. Haner?"

He chuckled, "I guess, I can't."

Aubrey didn't know how right she was. Brian was normally a guy who didn't go without sex for a day, and now it had been a little over two months. He didn't want to rush her into anything, but if he didn't get some soon. . . he was going to go mad!

"So, how is Matt doing?" She asked.

"He's okay. I think he's just dealing with all of this. Things happened fast for him. I'm glad Sydney is in his life though, I think those two. . . well, I'm pretty sure things are going to happen between the two of them." Brian said.

"Sydney's an awesome girl. I love her to death! Matt better be nice to her, if they do get together, if not I swear I will kick his ass, Bri. I'm not even joking. If he breaks that girls heart then your band will be looking for a new lead singer!"

Brian laughed, "No one is breaking anyone's heart, okay?" He sighed, leaning in and kissing her softly on the mouth.

She smiled into the kiss, and nibbled slightly on his bottom lip, tugging it, and earning a loud groan from him. She broke away from the kiss, giggled softly, and then returned back to kissing him. She pushed her tongue between his lips and began exploring his sweet mouth. His hands began traveling, and were soon on her hips, tugging her closer to him. Before she really realized what was happening, she had moved to his lap. He pulled away from her, sighing loudly.

"You're going to kill me."

"I am not." She murmured playfully, leaning back in to kiss him.

"Bre, you are seriously going to kill me."

"Brian! I am not. Don't you want to kiss me?" She asked, her brown eyes pleading with him, as she stuck out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Kiss you! I want to fucking ravish you!"

Her eyes widened a bit by his honesty, and then she cocked an eyebrow, "What are you waiting for then?" She whispered.

His mouth dropped, and she giggled as he starred at her for a minute, not really knowing what to think about what she had just said.

"You. . . uh. . ."

She smirked, "Might as well get down and dirty before I get my shower for the day."

His mouth was completely dropped, and she giggled, as she stood up, and took his hand in hers and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. Little did Brian know, but Aubrey wanted this as much as he did. As soon as they shut the door, they began quickly undressing each other. She knew this wasn't going to be just a romantic adventure for the two of them. This was going to be fierce and quick.

They were both undressed in record time, with articles of clothing slung all over the room. It really did him no good to spike his hair, because Aubrey grabbed him by the hair when she pulled him down on the bed. He groaned as his lips crashed against hers, and his naked skin touched hers. He had thought this time between the two of them would take forever to reach. He had also thought that he would have to light candles, pretend to be romantic, and do foreplay for an hour.

"What are you waiting for?" She hissed, breaking away from the kiss.

"Someone is eager to sin." He laughed, at his own joke.

"Oh whatever. Move out of my way." She said, pushing him down on the bed, and crawling on top of him.

He licked over his lips as he starred up at her naked body. He placed his hands up and cupped each of her breast, as she positioned herself over him. He had never saw anything so sexy in his entire life. She then began to lower herself on to him, and he groaned out in pleasure of the impact. She didn't waste any time in rocking her hips against his at a quick pace, making him groan out in ecstasy. Moans were escaping her luscious mouth, and he nearly climaxed just hearing her.

They were no where near being finished when the door flung open and Chance walked in holding a construction board. He screamed, and then ran out of the room. Aubrey's face turned to scarlet as she looked down at Brian. His face was frozen.

"Did. . . Oh my God. My nephew just walked in." She said, her speech was completely messed up.

"Yeah." Brian said flatly.

The best sex of his life had just been ruined by a kid. Could he not catch a break with Aubrey? Matt had fucked up their first kiss, and now Chance had ruined their first fuck. Aubrey removed herself from him and began quickly collecting clothing and putting it on. He looked at her dumb folded.

"What?" She asked.

He pointed down to his obvious erection.

"Brian! I have to go do some damage control."

He groaned, "Boner kill." He mumbled, reaching down and grabbing his boxers from the floor.

He couldn't believe this had just happened. He was positive the guys would give him hell about it later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Probably be the last update for a few days. I'll try to update again on Friday, if not then, on Saturday. <3