Saving Grace

Paparazzi

Brian chucked as he looked over at Aubrey. She was still red from earlier. He could picture her cheeks holding that tint for the rest of her life. She shot him a look of distaste, and huffed as she looked out the window. They were on their way to meet Zacky and Gena for dinner.

"Zacky will laugh so fucking hard when I tell him." Brian chuckled.

"BRIAN!" Aubrey scolded, "You're not going to tell anyone!"

"Why not? It's fucking hilarious."

"It's embarrassing!"

"Baby, it's not that bad. He thought you were some alien sucking my soul out, when in reality you were fuck--"

"Just stop." She sighed, "Just don't even finish that statement."

"It's a compliment to you though."

"Brian!"

He laughed, "You're adorable when embarrassed."

Aubrey prayed that Brian wouldn't tell anyone. He hadn't promised, so she had a feeling it would eventually get out. She sighed, as he parked the vehicle and looked over at her.

"It's really not that bad. You're over reacting just a tiny little bit." He said.

"It wasn't your nephew." She muttered.

"I'm sure it's fine. Just ask anyone. Talk to Syd about it. I'm sure she'd take my side."

"I'm not talking to Syd about it! I refuse to talk to anyone about it, Brian! My cousin saw me on top of my boyfriend, that is not something you bring up in any conversation."

He chuckled, "I'm sure it'll be brought up tonight." He said, leaning in for a kiss. She moved away and he laughed, "You're gonna be like that?"

"If you tell anyone, I swear. . ."

"I know, I know. I'm hung up by my guitar strings. I really preferred the other death though."

"What other death?" She asked, extremely confused.

"The one where you're on top of me---"

"Oh God! Can we please just go eat?" She muttered, climbing out of the vehicle.

She heard his laughter behind her as she shut the door. He walked around and looked down at her. She was shaking her head, as he pushed her up against the truck. He leaned down and captured her lips without hesitation. Before he could even finish the kiss, he heard people approaching, then from the corner of his eye he saw a bright white flash.

"Fucking hell." He muttered, and then groaned, "Come on, baby. Walk quick."

"Huh?" She asked, not even noticing what was going on.

Brian linked his hand with hers, and began pulling her towards the restaurant. She noticed he had held his head down as he walked, and then she realized what was going on as she heard people screaming his name and running in front of him with a camera. White flashes blinded her as he pulled her forward. The paparazzi had found them.

Brian pulled Aubrey through the door quickly, and walked to the counter, "Reservation for Zachary Baker, two more are coming." He said quickly.

The woman led them to a table, and they sat down. Thankfully the workers had stopped the paparazzi from coming inside. Aubrey didn't know how they had found them so quickly. She probably would have noticed them sooner if she wouldn't have been tied up with thoughts of Brian embarrassing her at dinner.

"How did they know?" She whispered.

He shook his head in anger, "Fucking Gena probably twittered something. Stupid fucking cunt."

"Babe, calm down."

"No, She's fucking. . ." He didn't finish his sentence though.

He would feel horrible if he talked about his best friend's girlfriend. She just always done things that got on his nerves. It seemed like some of the girlfriends wanted the attention to themselves. They always wanted photographed when they went out. Gena was bad, but Michelle had always been the worse.

It wasn't long until Zacky and his blond girlfriend joined the table. Zacky looked pissed off as he sat down. Brian could tell he and Gena had already been into a fight over her twittering about coming.

"Sorry." Zacky apologized to Brian.

"Used to it." Brian muttered.

"How are you hun?" Gena asked completely ignoring the guys.

Aubrey smiled, "I'm great, and yourself?"

They ordered the food, and the girls talked while Brian and Zacky talked about things. Aubrey liked Gena, but she did say and do some things she wasn't fond of. Aubrey couldn't tell if her motives were in the right place. She decided that until Gena gave her a reason to dislike her, then she was going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Did you know Matt's been hanging out with that one girl a lot?"

"Sydney?" Brian asked.

"Yeah."

"Sydney's an awesome girl." Brian said, "She and Bre work together."

"Speaking of Bre." Zacky said looking over at the two girls chatting, "You two are looking pretty serious, Brian." He whispered, "You sure you're ready for a relationship?"

"I'm positive I'm ready. I like her a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean like. . . I don't know, it's kind of unexplainable."

Zacky chuckled, "You're telling me the great Synyster Gates is left speechless about a girl?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Brian laughed.

The dinner went fine. Aubrey spent a lot of time talking to Gena and Zacky. Once they said their goodbyes, she hugged Gena, and then she and Brian walked back to his truck. It was just around eight in the evening. She didn't know if he had any plans for the rest of the night or not.

"Where to now?" She asked.

"I say we go back to my place and finish what we started early."

"You've had sex on the mind all day."

"I can't help it!" He protested, "I have a hot girlfriend. What else am I suppose to think about?"

She giggled, but didn't complain when he started on the road back to his house. She also wanted to finish what they had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm putting a Zacky V story out today, titled "Rule Breaker" is anyone is interested :)
Image