Saving Grace

First Show

Aubrey smiled up at Brian as he held her hand and pulled her towards the backstage section of the arena. They were playing their first show of the tour. It was a bittersweet moment for everyone. The guys knew soon they would be on the road, leaving behind their loved ones. The girls would all be stuck in California missing the guys and praying that they got from city to city safely.

"Gimme a kiss." Brian said.

She giggled, as she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. Though, he wasn't having a soft kiss. He raised his hands up and cupped her cheeks, and pressed his lips down on hers harder. He placed his tongue between the parking of her lips and explored her mouth, not really caring if anyone saw them or not. When they pulled away, both of them were smiling.

"Love you." He whispered into her hair, brushing his lips against her cheek.

She smiled, "I love you."

Aubrey and Brian walked over and joined Matt and Syd. Aubrey couldn't help but to smile as she watched Matt lean down and kiss Sydney softly on the lips. She thought the two of them were so adorable together. She was really glad to see her friend so happy. If anyone deserved this happiness it was Sydney.

"I'll be right back." Brian said.

He and Matt wanted to go record something for the fans to see now. Everyone was getting rowdy out in the stands. Aubrey walked over and sat down next to Sydney.

"How are you doing?" Aubrey asked.

"I'm fine. I just haven't had a good day. I've not felt good, and then to top it off. . . I'm going to have to say goodbye to Matt soon. I just don't like it."

"I know what you mean hunny. We'll get through it though."

Sydney nodded her head. Aubrey looked over and watched as Jimmy and Johnny joked around with each other. She was completely distracted by the two of them.

"Oh shit." She heard Sydney mutter from beside her.

She looked over at her friend with a raised eyebrow. She followed Sydney's eyes and looked down the narrow hall. Walking up were two women who looked identical. Scratch that, they were identical. One of them had bleach blond hair, while the others was an brassy shade. One noticeable difference between the two was one had a very pregnant stomach.

"Is that. . ."

"Valary and Michelle." Sydney said softly, "And it looks like Michelle is pregnant."

"Michelle is Brian's ex. . . isn't she?" Aubrey asked softly.

Sydney nodded her head, and Aubrey's stomach felt like it had dropped to the pits of her stomach. She looked at Michelle and could see that she was very far along in her pregnancy. She was probably at least six months, which was perfect timing for the baby to be Brian's. She sat further back in the seat and shook her head. Could they not get a break?

Brian laughed along with Matt as the two of them walked out of the room, and towards where the girls were. Brian wanted to get this tour started and ended. He wanted to get back home to Aubrey. He saw his girlfriend and smiled as he walked over to her. He noticed her face held a weird emotion.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She didn't say anything. She just nodded her head down the hallway. He looked down there not really knowing what or who to expect. His mouth nearly hit the floor when he saw a very pregnant Michelle walking his way. Brian looked down at Aubrey and knew she had saw Michelle before he did. Her mind was probably running wild with thoughts.

Michelle was walking towards him with a smug look on her face. Valary was right beside her with a smirk across her lips as she starred Sydney down.

"What are you doing here, Michelle?" Brian asked, venom in his words.

"I just came to let you know that you'll be a father in a couple of months." She said.

"It's probably not my kid. If you remember correctly, you have a nice track record." Brian said.

"It's your kid, Brian. I used protection with everyone else."

"And I used protection anytime I was with you. So it's not mine."

"You'll see." Michelle said, rubbing her hand over her stomach, "He's due in two months."

"He's not mine." Brian said, yet again.

Michelle sighed, "He may or may not be, Brian. I think that is something you'll have to deal with in two months."

"Where is Matt?" Valary asked, clearly interrupting the conversation.

Aubrey didn't know what to say or think as she looked at the two devils standing in front of her. She she just sat silent looking at the pregnant woman in front of her. Brian was not convinced it was his baby, and she didn't know what to believe. If it was his baby would it change things between the two of them?

"What the hells going on here?" Matt asked, coming over to the group.

"Hi Matt." Valary winked.

He just arched his brow and moved towards Sydney a bit. He really didn't know what was going on, and he didn't want Sydney to think he planned on going back to Val. He had no intentions of going back to her.

"Syn here is going to be a dad, Matt." Val said with a grin.

"What?" Matt asked, and then looked at Michelle.

His mouth dropped when he saw just how pregnant she was.

"Don't jump the gun, Val." Brian hissed, "Michelle screwed half of California, odds are the kid isn't mine."

"I guess we'll see in two months. Won't we?" Michelle spat.

"I guess we will." Brian said, "You can contact me once the kid is born. I'll have a test done then."

Michelle huffed and then turned out and walked away. This clearly hadn't gone the way she had wanted it to go. Valary stayed behind and looked at Brian. "She doesn't need stress Brian! It's been a hard pregnancy."

"I don't care." Brian said flatly, "I'm a hundred percent sure the kid isn't mine." Brian stated.

"Well, you're wrong." Valary said, and then began to walk away, but before she walked completely away she turned to look at Matt, "You can call me if you wanna talk about things. I know how much you miss me."

Sydney's hands were clutched into fist by her sides. Aubrey was still speechless, and Brian and Matt were both angry. This was not the way to start off the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image