Saving Grace

Love And Devotion

NC-17

It was the last night before the guys officially left California and ventured off across the United States for the tour. They were all spending some quality time with their loved ones. Aubrey and Brian had spent most of the day seeing all of his family, and now they were finally back home and getting ready to go to bed. They hadn't really talked about the Michelle incident. He hadn't brought it up and she really didn't know how to approach the topic.

She stripped out of her clothes and pulled one of his long shirts over her head. He was already waiting for her in bed. She walked into the bedroom and flashed him a soft smile as she climbed in the bed and laid next to him. He rolled over until he was starring deep into her dark eyes.

"You know if that kid is mine. . ." He said speaking about it for the first time, "You know it doesn't change anything between me and you, right? You know I love you and nothing. . . and I mean nothing, Bre, is going to come between us."

She smiled at him and nodded her head softly, as she leaned up and pressed her mouth against his. He smiled into the kiss and then brought one of his arms around her body and pulled her closer to him. She giggled into the kiss and smiled as he broke away from her.

"I love you, Brian."

"I love you as well. Promise me one thing." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"Promise me you'll be safe while I'm on tour. Jason still hasn't been found and I don't want you getting hurt."

She nodded her head, "I'll be fine."

"You call me if something happens though, okay?" He sighed, "I don't care where I'm at. I don't care if I'm in the middle of a fucking show. Call me."

She smiled, "Okay, baby."

He licked over his lips once again before leaning over and brushing them against hers. This kiss was somehow different than some of the past ones they had shared. It seemed to have a whole new meaning behind it, though neither of them could quite put their finger on what it could be.

He allowed his mouth to travel from her lips down to her neck. He found her sweet spot and sucked lightly on the skin. She moaned softly while he continued to manipulate her weak spot. He seemed to know all the right moves. She nibbled slightly on her bottom lip as he continued to move his way down.

"This has got to go." He laughed, as he started pulling the shirt off her body.

It was the only item of clothing she had on besides her panties. So once it was exposed of, she was left in nothing but a pare of lace panties, which left little to the imagination. He smirked as he looked down at her practically naked body. He then began to attack her neck once again, and slowly allowed his hands to travel up and down her body. One of his hands found her right breast, and he began to massage it lightly.

She moaned quietly, and placed her hand in his hair and pulled his lips up to hers. She kissed him hard on the mouth. He kissed back and darted his tongue through the gap in her lips and began to start a battle with her tongue. As they were battling for dominance with their mouths, both of their hands were busy at work. Aubrey was trying her hardest to strip him of his shirt and boxers. She managed to get the shirt off, only breaking the kiss once.

She broke away from the kiss and starred into his chocolate eyes. They were filled with so much love and devotion. She knew in this very moment that she could never love a man as much as she loved Brian.

"I want you so bad." She whispered.

He chuckled, and then raised up on his knees. He linked his hands in the sides of her panties and began pulling them down. He discarded them to the side of the room, and started at her ankles, and kissed his way back up to her lips. She didn't think he missed one spot on her skin. He made sure that every inch was kissed. She kissed him softly on the lips and then raised up a bit and grabbed at his boxers.

"You're always so anxious." He whispered huskily in her ear.

"I can't help it." She laughed.

He smiled, and then reach down and began to tug his boxer's down his leg. Before long, he was completely naked as well, hovering over her. Within a matter of seconds he had her legs hooked around her waist. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth as he pushed himself inside of her. She moaned into his lips feeling him fill her completely.

He started out very slowly, making sure she was adjusted to him before he picked up the pace. He never wanted to hurt her. Once he saw that she was comfortable with him, he began pulling out and plunging back in.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." He whispered, as he continued to move in and out at a quick pace.

Aubrey couldn't form any words. The only thing coming from her mouth was whimpers and moans of pleasure. He was going deeper and harder than ever before, and she was positive her screams were going to wake up the neighbors. Brian was grunting loudly above her, and she knew he was almost spent.

He continued to thrust in and out, giving her more pleasure than she ever thought possible. She felt the heat building and before she even knew what had hit her she saw stars, and felt her walls tighten around him. He groaned, as he leaned down and bit onto her shoulder as he too climaxed.

Even after both of them were finished, they laid there for the longest time still connected. He was balancing himself so he wasn't crushing her, but he really didn't want to leave this position. He didn't want to leave her.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

He smiled, "I love you too."

He knew that tomorrow morning he would be on the tour bus going to a different city. He didn't like the fact that he was leaving her so soon. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen on the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image