Saving Grace

Moving Day

Aubrey laughed as she and Malorie tried to put all the boxes of her belongings into their small cars. Sydney was shaking her head in the corner, holding in every ounce of laughter that she could. Today was moving day, and the girls were finding the task very difficult, considering they all had small cars.

"I think maybe we can fit that one in Syd's back seat." Malorie said.

"Nope, it's full." Sydney laughed.

"Already?" Aubrey laughed.

"Yup. We have boxes of your movies in there."

"Ugh!" Aubrey sighed, "This is such a difficult task."

The girls walked outside and began looking for better ways to arrange the boxes so they would fit better. Sydney's car was loaded down with Aubrey's movies, and some of her winter clothing. Malorie's car was loaded down with her camera's, laptop, printers, and boxes of her photography stuff. Aubrey's car was loaded down with the rest of her clothing, and accessories. She didn't realize she had so much stuff.

"Where the heck am I suppose to put all this junk?" Aubrey asked.

Sydney giggled, "Sure hope Brian has some empty rooms."

The girls eventually got all of her things loaded into the cars and drove to Brian's house. Malorie and Sydney helped her pack everything into the living room. She told them she would unpack it herself. She was going to start staying in Brian's house tonight. She wasn't happy about being in it without him, but she knew she needed t get used to it. Especially since he wasn't going to always be there.

"I'm going to go pick up Angel and spend some time with her. If you need any help just call." Sydney said hugging her.

"Bye Syd." She said to her friend as she walked out the door.

Aubrey sighed, as she turned to face her sister.

"I can't believe you're moved out. You're growing up on me." Malorie said, fake crying.

Aubrey laughed, "Oh shut up."

"Really though, Bre. You are growing up. It's good to see you happy. Brian is an amazing guy. I'm glad you two are together, and I really can't wait for you to marry him and have my niece or nephew." Malorie said.

Aubrey almost teared by her sister's little speech. She hugged Malorie and then sighed as she looked around at all the boxes.

"Sure you don't want me to stay and help?"

"You have a date with Ryan. Go get ready."

"It's not really a date." Malorie laughed, "We're just taking Chance out to eat and such."

"He's a good guy, Mal."

"He is."

"Have fun tonight." She told her sister.

Aubrey quickly began sorting through her boxes. The clothing was easy to put away, considering Brian had told her one side of the closet was empty and ready for her stuff. But the hard task was finding a place to hold her lotions, cosmetics, cameras, laptop, printers, and movies. She had ten different camera's. Some of them were old and antique that she needed to keep in a secure location.

She sighed, as she decided to call Brian and ask where she could put the things. She smirked as she walked over and called him from his home phone. It only took him a few rings to pick up.

"Hey baby." He smirked.

"How did you know it was me?" She laughed.

"Because, who else would be calling from the house number?" He laughed, "Are you moved in yet?"

"Almost. . . I have a problem."

"Hmm, what's the problem?" He asked.

"Where do I put my cameras and stuff."

"There's like three spare bedrooms up there. We can transform one of those into your own little photography room, so just place them in whichever you like. We'll do some remodeling when I come home."

"Brian!" She scolded, "Remodeling isn't necessary. I just needed to know where to stick them."

He laughed, "Remodeling is necessary. Could you imagine how much easier it would be to have your own little room to work in?"

"It's not necessary."

"Whatever, we're doing it the second I come back."

"Babe, I don't want you to change your house just because I'm moving in."

"It's not just my house anymore, Bre. It's your house too. I have my music room, you need your photography room."

She sighed, "You're not going to give up on this, are you?"

"Nope."

"Fine. I'll just change the subject. Where are you?"

"We're in Arizona."

"So close, yet so far." She laughed.

He chuckled, "We have a show here, then two in Nevada, and then I'm home."

"I can't wait."

"Just one more week, baby."

She breathed in deeply, "I know. I can't wait. I love you."

"Love you too. Now go finish unpacking."

It took her several hours to finish, but she was soon on the last box and had everything placed away. She fed Pinkly, locked all the doors, and then decided sleep was needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image