Saving Grace

Saint

Aubrey tapped her nails against the desk as she looked down at the photographs in front of her. She was trying to decide on which three looked the best to place in her portfolio. She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair as she looked over at Steve who was walking out of one of the photography rooms. He had just finished taking a family portrait, and looked extremely annoyed with his customers. He held the door open for them and then groaned loudly.

"I never want to have a family that large."

"They just had three kids."

"Three devils! Not children, devils!"

She laughed. Steve had never been a kid person. He usually put all the kid related photos off on Aubrey, but the family had requested him. He placed his elbows on the counter and then told her how nice some of the photos were.

"So, how did the shoot go?" He asked.

She sighed, and then explained in detail everything that happened during the shoot, and then after when she returned back to the building and found Brian's body. His face was pure shock and horror as she explained how she had to drive him to the hospital, and then they had to pump his stomach.

"So, he over dosed?"

"Yeah. They pumped his stomach and stuff though."

"These rock stars just think they can go on like the energizer bunny. They don't stop to think about what their actually doing to themselves."

"He was still a dick head after as well."

"You spoke to him after?"

"Briefly, I pretty much told him not to cock an attitude with me any longer. He seemed shocked that someone would stand up to him. I guess I knocked his ego a bit."

Steve laughed a bit and then shook his head, "I can't believe all that happened. If I would have known, Bre. . . I never would have made you go."

"It's no ones fault. Maybe it was meant for me to do it. If I wouldn't have showed up when I did, the doctors said he probably wouldn't be alive right now."

"Well, aren't you just a saint." Steve joked.

She rolled her eyes and then gathered her pictures up and headed off into the dark room for more developing. She had promised Chance she would make it to his game tonight, so she needed to get started on the work soon.

Brian groaned loudly as Zacky came to a stop in front of his house. He looked over at his friend, and then rolled his eyes as he stepped out and began walking towards the front door. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Michelle. He still hadn't talked to her. She had no idea he was in the hospital to begin with. He cracked his neck, as he pushed the front door open. He walked inside the living room and looked around. She was nowhere to be found. He then began walking towards the kitchen. Before the room even came into view, he heard noises coming from it.

He stood in the door way as he watched a guy fuck his fiance. She was up on the counter, and the guy was standing between her legs going to town. Brian leaned against the door way, and viewed the show for a few minutes. He thought it was rather funny that neither of them noticed his presence. He listened as Michelle whispered dirty sentences into his ear. Once he could see the show was about over, he decided to clap. After all, he wasn't going to let them finish before he ruined the show.

Michelle looked over and saw Brian standing there with a smirk across his lips, and his hands clapping. The guy turned to look at him and he wasn't anyone Brian recognized. The man quickly picked up his pants from the tiled floor and slipped them on. He then disappeared out the kitchen door, which led to the back yard. Clearly, he had been here numerous times before since he knew where quick exits were.

Michelle crossed her legs and tried to hold pieces of her clothing over her body. He didn't know why. It wasn't as if he had never seen her body before. He licked over his lips and crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for her to say something.

"Brian! You never came home. . . I was so worried."

"So, to get rid of being worried you fuck another man?"

"I. . . thought he was you!"

"You thought he was me?" Brian asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Tell me Michelle. What kind of drugs are you taking to think that blond haired, blue eyed, short asshole was me?"

"I didn't mean to! I just. . . I'm sorry." She said.

He sighed, deciding now was a good a time. He had the perfect opportunity to get out of the relationship. He had caught her red handed. He could not only fire her from his clothing line, but he could break up with her. Matt or anyone else couldn't blame him since he walked in on her fucking a guy in his kitchen.

"Pack your shit and get out Michelle."

"What?"

"I said pack your shit and get out. We're over this time. For good."

"Brian, you cannot be serious! Look at all we've been through! You didn't even come home last night. So you were probably doing the same fucking thing!"

"No, actually I was in the God damn hospital last night. Now fucking pack your shit and get out. I'm going over to band practice. I expect you to be gone by the time I get back." He said, grabbing a set of keys from the wall and heading out to his garage.

It didn't take long before he was pulling into the drive way of Matt's house, where the studio was also placed. He parked his motorcycle, and then walked in through the side door. The guys all looked at him with odd faces.

"What?"

"I kind of told everyone you probably wouldn't show up." Zacky confessed.

"What? Can't a man over dose and then come to play music?" He joked.

"It's not something to joke about, Syn. What the hell were you thinking?" Matt asked.

"I was thinking that I needed to fucking escape from that bitch that is your sister in law, Matt." Brian replied honestly, "Michelle and I are done. I walked in on her fucking some random guy in my kitchen just a few minutes ago. I think it's about time I just free myself of that."

Matt groaned and banged his head against the desk, "Fuck Syn, Michelle is going to bitch to Val, and then I'm going to hear it."

"Well, Val can't really blame me. I walked in on her fucking some guy, of course I'm ending it."

"He's right, Matt." Jimmy said.

Matt sighed, and nodded his head. "You guys are right, and I'm glad you're out of that relationship if you hated it, Bri. But seriously, Val is going to drive me crazy with bitching."

Brian shrugged his shoulder's, and then the guys began practicing. Brian noticed that he was feeling drained and weak, but he refused to go home early. He didn't want to look at Michelle ever again.