Status: Active

Run (this) Way

Movies

Sitting around all day, watching the mind boggling crap movies they made, simply did an indent to my thoughts. It wasn't like these kind of thoughts hadn't occurred to me before, even though, they have.
While I stomped around in the movie store, returning the three I valued for most of my day; Halloween, Rest stop, and Children of the Corn. I walked vastly, but not too fast for anyone to know what I was getting too, of course around Halloween time all of the 'scary' movies come out. And that's just what I am searching for today. I walked around a little corner of the movies and saw one I needed to get, Friday the 13Th. I quickly grabbed the last one before any zit faced teenagers could, and this place was swarmed with them right now. Being nightfall, at least nine o'clock, one day away from Halloween, let's just say this is the perfect time to get movies for any party or shindig.
I kept walking and looking, just wanting to get the right movies, because this, of course, had to be perfect. It couldn't be filled with mistakes, looking like a goons work for nothing. And I couldn't get caught. No thank you.
The more I thought about it, the more it tested me. I was excited now, and nervous, with perspiration gathering on my brow.
Don't lose control, I thought. Don't lose control.
"Sir, may I help you?" A worker in the pale, faded blue vest asked me, carrying movies in hand. Let's see, what movies were there to get?
"No, thanks." I just barely said. No good movies were in his hand, anyway.
I started walking again, dodging the inconsiderate children in my way. They had no coordination, no manners, why were they even in this store, they can't read, can they? Waste of thinking matter, waste of time. Children were everything manageable of 'waste'. I gritted my teeth, thinking about them made me mad. Angry. Angrier than the time a one hit prostitute walked out on me, even though I paid for her to keep her ass in here, in my bed, pleasuring me.
She's gone now. No more bad service. No thank you.
I took possession of another movie, Quarantine, and kept it with the other. I knew I wasn't looking at all my best tonight, just to pick up movies, but at my odd angle I could see a women just licking her lips, and taunting me. I grew a little happy, but, seriously, I knew how to control myself better than that. And to think such a thought, there could be a man standing behind me, making gruesome gestures. I turned, to confirm my thought false, acting as though I was looking at a movie. Just as I thought.
Silly bitch.
She didn't know what she was getting herself into. I could snap her petite body in half, if I wanted too. Her big, round boobs might throw a fight but it wasn't like something couldn't be done about that. I turned back around and saw she and a man, hand in hand, were walking down the aisle. Although I didn't take my eyes off of the pair, I grabbed my last selection. Haunting in Connecticut.
I walked up to the check out counter, just were the couple where stationed, and stood inattentively.
I understood her games, as for she knew I was standing behind her.
She turned around as the man talked to the cashier, she disguised it like she was looking at candy, when she really mouthed her number. Photographic memory did come in handy at good times.
555-8659.
She licked her lips and turned back around patting his back, then grasping his hand. She gave me one last look of lust and walked dully.
This one offer I couldn't turn down. I stepped up and put my movies down.
"Did you find everything alright?" She asked. I nodded and took my billfold out.
"15.99" I handed her a twenty, then took the change.
As soon as I got home, I dialed the number quickly. A sleep and run is just what I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?