Passion

2

"Katie, wake up. Were here."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was surprised. This town looked so new, like it had all just been built. I was excited.

"Our house is just down this street here." My father said, the excitement in his voice note able.

He drove down a street with lots of very big houses. The further down the street we got the bigger the houses seemed to get. My father began to slow down and pulled into a gated driveway. He punched a code into the key pad and the big iron gates began to open. We drove up to the house slowly. It had fountain at the front creating a round about in our driveway. The house looked new but sort of classic. I knew I was going to like it.

-

"Darling go and choose your room. The one opposite the stairs on the second floor is ours choose any other. The third floor gets the most sun."

I ran straight to the third floor. I love waking to the sun in my face in the mornings its so refreshing. There were two bedrooms up here, one double bedroom with an en suite and the other was a single room that would be great for a studio. I ran down the stairs watching not to fall and bowled straight into my mother.

"Wow, you seem excited."

I tried catching my breath before asking her if I could use the single room as a studio.
"Mum, can I use the single room on the third floor as a studio?"

"Sure. Ill ask your father to get some contractors to remove the carpet so you can have a wooden floor okay."

"Thanks mum!" I hugged her and ran back to my room.

I flopped onto my double bed that was fit for a queen. It was high off the ground, so high it had steps up to it. It was covered in pillows that I could bury myself in at night. I had a big walk in wardrobe that I would love to be able to fill with new clothes shoes and accessories.
My bathroom had a spa bath with massaging jets, a huge shower, toilet and basin and a huge mirror.
I was going to love this place.

-

It was our third day of living here and I was fully settled in. I hadn't explored the town yet but I planned to do that today while all the kids were at school. Mum was kind and gave me the week of school, I think she thinks that I'm having a hard time getting used to the move when really i love it.

There was a loud knocking noise on the front door. I looked at the clock and it said 8.30AM. I thought of who it could be. Maybe one of dads colleagues, that's all I could come up with.

"Katie, could you answer that please? I'm busy."

"Sure mum."

I walked into the foyer and opened the door.

You will never believe who was standing there smiling at me with a cup in his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
2ND update of the day.
2 subscribers already.
comments=updates
so get to commenting guys!

=]Corrina