Status: when you start commenting, i'll start updating.

A Rollercoaster Kind of Rush

Phase one.

Crossing my legs under me, I bit down on my bottom lip, not really listening to what Phoebe was saying. I didn't really want to hear about how Danny Kristo utilized his thick lips in bed. Not exactly my cup of tea.

"Are you listening to me, Avery?" She asked out of no where, catching my attention from the window, where the sun shone brightly and warmly, completely out of season in the cold December North Dakota weather. I opened my mouth to tell her yes, but it came out a straggled stutter. Phoebe sighed. "I was telling you that Danny told me that Benny told him that Chay said something about Jake passing on the message that Pony got himself a girlfriend."

This caught my attention. "A girlfriend? Like, a girl, that's a friend, but more than a friend?" I asked for confirmation. Phoebe nodded, letting out a low 'mhm.' I let out a long breath. "What's her name?"

"I dunno," Phoebe shrugged, "You know this team. Information doesn't really travel that efficiently. Everyone's just too stoked that Pony's finally gonna get laid," she finished, picking at her perfectly manicured fingers. I nodded, knowing that was a true fact.

"Is she a redhead?" I wondered, knowing not many people liked gingers, therefore she must have some sort of fetish or she was one herself. Even though Phoebe was dating Danny, it was different. He's not exactly flaming. Phoebe shrugged her shoulders again.

"I think she's blond," she said casually, waving her hand in front of her. "I thought he was afraid of girls."

"Yeah, me too," I agreed with a nod. "I'm sure we'll get to meet her soon enough. Hopefully she's not a hockey slut," I wished with a roll of my eyes. Phoebe agreed with a selection of some choice words.

There was a knock at the door before it opened with force. The gorgeous face that I hardly even saw these says stared back at me with little emotion in her eyes, and her lips pursed.

"It's trash night," she reminded me, "make sure you take it out. I'm leaving," Calli stated. I nodded at my roommate.

"Okay, where are you going?" I wondered out loud. She rolled her eyes a bit, her lips jutting out even more.

"Out," she said shortly, starting to close the door. She stopped half way though, glaring at Phoebe. "By the way, you should ask me if it's okay before you invite all your friends over to our apartment," she spat before closing the door behind her. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Woah, what the fuck is with her?" Phoebe mumbled, her green eyes narrowing at the door. Scrunching my face up, I crossed my arms.

"Like I know," I said bitterly, "She's been a bitch for weeks now."

"That's odd," Phoebe pointed out, "You've been tight forever."

Sighing, I didn't reply. I didn't want to get into this conversation. Whatever I did to Calli obviously got her pretty upset with me. She was never at the apartment anymore, except for the weekends, when I stayed with Evan considering he insists on cuddling up with me after games. Superstitions or whatever he calls them.

I'd seen Calli act the stuck up bitch many times in the past few years, but never once has she acted this way to me until now. Maybe she was jealous that I've been spending a lot of time around the guys. Perhaps she didn't like me hanging out with Phoebe and Mika so much. I just wish she actually told me what I did so I could fix this. The awkward tension that was looming in the apartment was enough to suffocate me.

Another knock on the door pulled me away from my thoughts, and captured Phoebe's attention from her phone, where she was most likely texting Danny, even though he was just in the other room. The door to my bedroom opened, revealing a smiling Matt Frattin.

"We're running to the store," he told me, leaning against the door frame. Evan appeared behind him, smiling as his dark eyes, framed with dark lashes, set upon me.

"Do you need anything?" My boyfriend asked sweetly, intending for both Phoebe and I to answer, but his eyes stayed glued on mine. I smiled a bit, feeling my mood get a lot better. The only person who could wash away all of the current emotions raging through me was Evan, just by looking at me.

"Coffee would be nice," I hinted, causing Matt to roll his eyes. Evan nodded, elbowing his roommate in the side gently. Matt grinned at me.

"Yeah, get me coffee too," Phoebe requested, her eyes darting across the screen of her phone. I rolled my eyes at her, going completely unnoticed, just as I expected.

"We'll be back in twenty tops," Matt told us, "Now go back to your girl talk," he smirked, shoving Evan out of the doorway so he could close it softly. I laughed, shaking my head at him.

Phoebe was still engrossed in her conversation through texts, so I decided to once again look out the window. I watched as Evan and Matt laughed their way down to Evan's black truck, talking about something that made them both chuckle every two seconds. Evan's perfectly white teeth reflected the sun, making them look ten times brighter than they usually did. His grin was large, making his eyes squint, even more than they were permanently. I bit my lip as I mentally swooned at how adorable he looked when he smiled.

They pulled out of the driveway less than thirty seconds later, leaving me staring at the parking lot that held my car, Danny's, and Chay's. The usual group, just as always. Even though we were all always together, I could never get sick of these boys. There was always something exciting going on, and when there wasn't, they made sure something would be happening real soon.

Mika and Davey were out on a date to celebrate their six month anniversary. Of course Mika could careless, and just wanted to stay home and watch movies, but David insisted that they dressed up and went out to some expensive restaurant in downtown Grand Forks, just off University Drive. It was actually the same place Evan took me for our first date freshman year.

"So," Phoebe stretched out, "when are you going to activate the plan?" I sighed.

"As soon as I can find one little thing to call him out on. He's perfect. Evan Trupp does no wrong," I groaned in frustration, falling back on my pillow. Phoebe laughed her charming laugh, leaning against the backboard of my bed.

"You just need to make him do something wrong," she said simply. I closed my eyes, letting my world go black. "When he does something good, just flip it and make it bad."

"You're so good at this," I mumbled, keeping my eyes shut as I flipped my phone open and closed multiple times. Smiling, I sat up quickly. "But that's so perfect," I whispered to myself.

"Yeah, I know, I'm sort of brilliant," Phoebe gloated, but I ignored her as I checked the clock, timing the minutes until Evan and Matt were due back.

"Right, Pheebs," I agreed halfheartedly, "get ready for drama," I said with a grin, feeling my heart thump against my ribcage ferociously as I saw the black truck pull into the driveway. Phoebe smirked, leaning back into the bed once again.

"You're doing the right thing, Av," she encouraged, patting my back. I just laughed at her, biting my lip as I anticipated actually feeling something.

It took Matt and Evan longer to get up the stairs, through my apartment and to my room than I was hoping. I could hear them talking in the living room with some of the boys before their footsteps echoed down the hall. Throwing a nervous glance over at Phoebe, she gave me a thumbs up, looking down at her phone again just before the door opened.

Matt walked through the room, handing Phoebe the large cup with the Starbucks logo printed on it. Evan leaned down, kissing my forehead lightly before sliding the thick paper cup into my hand. Immediately, I felt the hot liquid radiating through the cup. I pursed my lips, watching Evan's back as he walked away.

"Evan," I whined, causing him to turn around quickly and look at me curiously. I pursed my lips as his thick eyebrows scrunched together. "Is this a cappuccino?"

Evan's mouth opened and closed a few times before he finally nodded. I sighed heavily.

"You know I only drink frappuccinos, Evan," I bitched, narrowing my eyes at the cup in my hand.

"Then go put it in the fridge," Matt chimed in, rolling his eyes at my pettiness. I knew Matt would never deal with his girl acting this way...if he actually had a girlfriend, that is.

I raised my eyes, glaring at him. Matt put his hands in the air innocently before he backed out of the room. Watching him leave, I sighed, and when he was completely out of sight, I turned back at Evan with angry eyes and bright pink cheeks. He looked down at me with wide eyes, obviously not used to me acting like this, and not completely sure what to do.

"For as long as you've known me, since when have I drank hot coffee?" I asked, holding the coffee as far away from myself as I could, as if it were carrying some kind of disease.

"Um, I'm sorry, I must have forgotten, Av," he stuttered pathetically, his eyes flickering over to Phoebe as if to silently ask her what he was supposed to say. Phoebe just bit her lip though, looking back down at her phone.

"Evan, I'm not going to drink this," I told him with a sight raise in my voice. "I can't believe you would even think to get me this," I scoffed, shaking my head. Part of me felt bad for being such a bitch to him as he just stared at me innocently. Evan nodded.

"O-okay, I'll drink that one," he started, snatching the warm cup from my hand with a nervous, shaking hand. "I'll just go get you another one," he offered, leaning down to press his lips to my hair once again, leaving a burning sensation behind. I pursed my lips, sighing as I realized he wasn't going to fight with me about this.

"Whatever," I mumbled as he started towards the door.

"Wait, you do want Starbucks, right?" He checked, turning around with blushing cheeks. Pursing my lips once again, I just nodded, waving him out of the door. Once I heard the doorknob click, I fell back into my soft bed again.

"This is so not going to be easy."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda bad,
but whatever.
It's only because Kendall wanted it,
and it has to be done to get a Pony update :D
comment please?
I love you guuuuyyssss.

p.s.
YEAH USA!