Status: when you start commenting, i'll start updating.

A Rollercoaster Kind of Rush

The plan.

The familiar arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, trapping me to his side as he laughed along with a guy who was in his class as if they were the oldest of friends. I ignored their conversation, sipping at my drink as my eyes scanned around the party for something to do.

Everyone was busy, in their own conversations, or dancing to the swaying beat of the music. I sighed, leaning into Evan a bit, causing his arm to tighten around me as he continued his story about something stupid Benny said the other day. Wow, shocker there.

Mika and Phoebe were in the kitchen, in the middle of a shot race. I contemplated on going to join them, but decided against it when Jake's creepy cousin came up behind them, pushing his way in to stand between them. Shuddering slightly, I turned away, pretending like I didn't see Phoebe send me a quivering glance.

Darcy, Mario, Benny and a few other guys were having a blast, dancing with each other, very closely I might add. I laughed loudly, catching Evan's attention, as I watched as Benny lightly pushed some girl away as she tried to join their little group.

"Bros before hoes," Evan laughed out, shaking his head at his friends.

"Right," I replied with a nod. Rolling my eyes, I looked away from the group, finding Matt in the group. He looked up just as I found him, sending me a wink before another one of Jake's cousins intertwined her fingers with his. I laughed a bit, shaking my head at him as he let her lead him out of the door. "Looks like you can't go back to your apartment tonight," I commented to Evan, nodding towards the entrance. He followed my gaze, laughing when he saw Matt's retreating back.

"I'm not complaining," he started, "He's actually getting laid. I don't have to hear him do it himself every night," he said with a roll of his eyes. My eyes squinted at the mental image of Matt 'doing it himself' causing Evan to grin brightly when he realized my reaction.

"Ew," I squeaked, turning into Evan, pushing my face into his neck to hopefully wash the lingering image and thoughts. His throat vibrated as he let out a hearty laugh.

"Oh come on baby, you know Fattin is going to whack it frequently, he's got no one else to do it for him," Evan tried, pulling me closer to him as he laughed. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his waist, holding my red cup behind his back.

I took this time to inhale his scent. He smelt like whatever new cologne his brother, Hayden bought for him over Christmas break. It was musky, but sweet, and left a hint of his natural boy smell to shine through. Swooning, I leaned into him closer, just wanting to be as near to him as physically possible. I placed a kiss to the fabric of his green Sioux shirt, feeling the need to show affection for some reason.

After a few minutes, Evan leaned down, pressing his lips to my head for a short kiss.

"Pony and his girlfriend are here," he whispered, his warm lips moving against my hair. I instantly perked up. This was the only reason I agreed to come to this party. Pushing Evan off of me, I heard him laugh as I turned around to find both Phoebe and Mika running towards me with what I am is sure to be the same expression as me fixed on their excited faces.

"Yeah, you go, I'll just go dance with the boys," Evan called after me, slightly sarcastically while his eyes set upon his friends who were still dancing, just with much more rowdy excitement now.

"She's here!" Mika squealed, grabbing my hand to pull me with her. I looked at Phoebe as she followed us, begging her with my eyes for help but she just shrugged and looked away with a smirk, making me instantly regret not helping her in her time of need.

Pony had his hand wrapped around a much more dainty hand, holding a girl close to him as they poured themselves drinks. Before we got to them, I already had her full appearance taken in. She had blond hair that just touched her shoulders, which were bare thanks to her strapless black party dress that hugged her perfectly. The dress ended about half way to her mid thigh, but was just long enough to not look slutty in the least. Her long, tan legs were accented perfectly by her firetruck red stilettos.

"Pony, introduce us!" Phoebe exclaimed. I rolled my eyes as Phoebe pulled the bottom of her own purple dress down to cover more of her legs. I'm surprised Danny let her out of their apartment in that dress. But looking down at my own, I didn't even think another bad word about it.

Brad turned around, handing his girlfriend a red cup as he did so. He rolled his eyes playfully at us.

"Kendall," he spoke, placing his hand on the small of her back as she turned on her heel. She smiled at us, her blue eyes sparking. "These are the girls, Phoebe, Mika and Avery," He introduced his, using his free hand to point to us as he said our names. Mika stepped forward, taking Kendall's hand and pulling her towards us and away from her boyfriend.

"We're stealing her," Phoebe told him as my left hand raised to twist the open heart necklace Evan had given me for Christmas. Pony once again playfully rolled his eyes.

"I kind of figured," he started, his eyes looking past us. "I'm next on the table anyway," he grinned. I turned around, following his eyes and laughed.

"I'm on fire!" Davey yelled loudly and drunkenly, "Pass back bro!" Corban sighed, removing one of the red cups and tossing the little white pong ball back to Davey's waiting hands.

"Right, bye then," Mika said quickly, pulling us out of the room and to the much quieter room down the hall, Chay's bedroom.

I fell back onto his navy blue sheets, my bare legs brushing against the soft material as everyone else sat down. Kendall shifted nervously.

"So, you three are dating guys on the team, right?" She wondered, twisting the fabric of her dress at her thigh. I nodded, deciding to answer for us.

"Yeah, I'm dating Evan Trupp, Phoebe's with Danny Kristo and Mika's with Davey Toews, better known as the drunkest kid in North Dakota," I finished rolling my eyes, causing Mika to protest. We all ignored her, as usual.

"So does the whole puck bunny situation get harder as it goes?" Kendall asked. Mika, Phoebe and I shared the same expression. I shuddered, remembering Evan and I's puck slut stage.

"It gets easier," Mika promised. Phoebe nodded.

"Don't worry about it though. Pony doesn't even look at puck sluts," she spoke the truth.

"And now that you're in, you'll sit with us at games, and help us make fun of them when they walk by in their pink jerseys," I laughed.

Kendall's nervousness seemed to simmer down as converstion flowed, letting her personality shine through once she realized that we weren't stuck up bitches.

"So, I heard you put the plan into action Friday night?" Mika asked, leaning up on her elbows as she laid on her stomach. I sighed, nodded and leaned my head on Phoebe's shoulder.

"It was a total fail," Phoebe replied for me, rolling her eyes.

"He's just so perfect," I added, sighing again.

"Maybe the plan isn't as flawless as we thought?" Mika groaned, shaking her head. Kendall looked between the three of us.

"Plan?" She asked shamelessly. I looked over at Mika cautiously. "I can keep a secret," she caught on.

"Evan Trupp is too perfect, so we decided to come up with a plan to make him go back to his old, bad boy ways!" Phoebe spilled automatically. I rolled my eyes at my best friend.

"Way to trust anyone, Phoeb," I said under my breath, only intending for her to hear it, but Kendall's slightly hurt look told me she heard too. I gave her an apologetic glance.

"I understand," she said quietly, so softly in fact that I could hardly hear her over the bumping music on the other side of the house. "But you can trust me, really." I nodded.

"Evan used to be a huge dick. He was always late, never called, always fought with me... that sort of stuff, you know?" I started. She nodded a bit to tell me that she was listening. And by the look on her face, she seemed thrilled that I trusted her enough to let her in on this information. I knew what it felt like to be her. She just wanted to be accepted. It was exactly how all of us felt when we were introduced to the group.

"Now he's all sweet and basically perfect. Av doesn't like that," Mika continued. "So we decided that Avery will try to get him mad, you know, to provoke him to get upset about little things. She likes the rush that it gives her."

"And I can understand why. She tells us the make up sex is incredible," Phoebe commented. I blushed a furious red as Kendall grinned slyly, sending me a wink.

"But it's not working," I finished with a sigh. Kendall ran her fingers through her perfect blond hair, leaning forward with weary eyes.

"I've seen this type of thing before," she said apprehensively, "and I know how you can fix it. But you need to be willing to do something pretty drastic. And it has to be used as the last resort," Kendall said in a warning tone. I nodded, also leaning forward a bit, as if it were top secret.

"Hit me," I challenged. She sighed and looked a bit regretful, but started to speak anyway. I got myself mentally prepared to do whatever it takes because I knew I wasn't going to be able to take this much longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um this chapter is kind of terrible.
Deal with it ;D
Posted for Kendall, obviously.
There should be a new one out tomorrow,
or possibly tonight.
Get ready for draaaaaaaaaammaaa
COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?