Status: when you start commenting, i'll start updating.

A Rollercoaster Kind of Rush

I'm a loser, baby

The second the words 'couple pong' left Chay Genoway's mouth, I regretted ever showing up. It only helped that everyone else loved the idea, already running off or in Phoebe's case whipping out her phone, to find their significant other. And when Chay said there would be a prize? I had no choice but to participate against my will.

Davey and Mika were at the table, practicing their shots as Mika scolded Davey over his technique. Kaity and Chay were filling out the board and brackets, while everyone else, couple wise, began to gather around.

"This isn't fair," I whined loudly, before taking a long drink. "Evan sucks at beer pong," I groaned, dreading the next few hours. Evan's hands unwinded from my waist, leaving my skin feel cold without his heat.

I turned on my heel to look at him as the guys made further jokes, chirping Evan about his lack of skill on the table. He glowered down at me, his eyes squinting as I took a step towards him, pinning his body in between mine and the counter. Pouting up at him, I batted my thick eyelashes, watching happily as he caved automatically.

"I love you," I whispered, watching him shiver slightly as my breath washed over his lips while his hands found my waist. Standing on my tippy toes, I pressed my nose against his. Taking his bottom lip in my teeth gently, I tugged a bit then sucked, causing him to groan and tighten his grip on my hips, as if he were attempting to hold onto his control. As I let go, his lip flew back into place, swollen just a bit.

"God, I love it when you drink," Evan whispered, ignoring his friends still making jokes about him, just now on a different level and a new topic. I fell back down onto the balls of my feet, but didn't move my positioning. Holding my drink in one hand, I used the other to lift his gray Volcom shirt, running my fingers across the smooth surface of his abdomen, just above the waistband of his jeans. He took a strangled breath while his skin broke out into goosebumps. I giggled, biting my lip.

"Why? Because I'm more sexual than usual," I asked him, looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes. His eyes fluttered closed as I tugged at his belt loops, pulling him impossibly close. He swallowed hard.

"Avery," he warned, volume barely apparent in his single word. Smiling up at him widely, I laid my head on his chest and extracted my hands from his personal space.

"I'm done," I sang sweetly, hugging him around the middle. He rested his chin on the top of my head, tracing shapes with his thumbs on my hips.

"Can you two separate for two seconds for Avery to participate in a shot race?" Phoebe asked sweetly, holding up a full bottle of Captain. Eying the rum, I stepped away from Evan.

"Sorry bro, my Captain's calling," I said, grabbing onto Phoebe's hand to pull her to the beer pong table where Mika and Kendall were setting up four rows with ten shot glasses in each. Pony laughed behind me, muttering something about how we're all addicted. Really, Pon? Really?

"You're going down in pong, so I'd regain whatever dignity you have left right here and right now," Kendall warned, smirking over at me from across the table as I eyed the ten shots, five of whiskey and five rum.

"I know," I groaned, setting my mixed drink in the red solo cup on the table, knowing I'd be needing it for a chaser in a few seconds.

"Aaaaand GO!" Davey yelled, obviously already wasted as he slapped his hand against the table, almost spilling all of our glasses with the shake. I rolled my eyes at him before I grabbed the first shot and downed it. Deciding to alternate, I took one from each side, Captain then Jack, then Captain and then Jack.

Slamming the last full shot glass of my line back down onto the table, I didn't worry about the boys cheering, I reached for my captain and coke mixed and chugged the rest of it, glad to get something a little less strong in my mouth. Throwing the empty plastic cup on the table, I ran my fingers through my hair and stumbled to the side a bit.

"Oh Jesus," I mumbled, holding onto Brett's shoulders as he caught me. He chuckled.

"Oh Jesus is right," he laughed out, "you're fucking wasted, Avery." Biting my lip, my fingers dug into his shoulders as I tried to regain my balance.

"Why the hell do we wear heels to party? I don't understand," I asked out loud, my words hardly slurred at all. Mika shrugged, now going off into her own rant about the same subject.

"On the bright side, Av, you kicked their pussy asses in the race!" Matt announced, raising his hand. I slapped mine against his, stepping away from Brett's protective hold. Instantly, my heel got caught on the carpet, sending me tumbling into Matt's muscular chest. Suddenly, I felt another tidal wave of the alcohol effects hit me. He laughed, holding onto my upper arms.

"I think someone needs to go hang out with Trupp," he said in his deep voice, pushing me over in one motion, letting Evan catch me as I felt like I was flying through the air.

"Yeah, thanks bro," Evan mumbled, helping me as I bent down, ripping the pumps off of my feet. Throwing them somewhere off in the distance, and not caring when I heard Ben, who was already passed out under the table, groan in displeasure. Evan laced his fingers through mine, pulling me back to lean against the counter.

"I'm fine," I slurred, rolling my eyes as I saw the flash of a camera out of the corner of my eyes. I sighed to myself, I gave it ten hours until Phoebe posted them on Facebook. Leaning my head on Evan's shoulder, I ignored the next flash, waiting for my name to be called for pong.

It wasn't much later. After Phoebe and Danny lost miserably to Chay and Kaity, Evan and I were up against Pony and Kendall, who were both talking trash as Evan and I tried our best to get each other hyped up.

"We got this baby," Evan told me with encouragement lacing his voice. I nodded, slapping both of my hands against his waiting ones.

"No, we don't actually, but yeah!" I yelled the last part enthusiastically. Evan and Pony went eye for eye, they both made it, which brought it down to Kendall and I. Of course, I bragged for at least five minutes after I made it and she missed. Evan went first, bouncing the ball off of the table, allowing Pony to swat it out of the way at last second. I nodded, feeling a rush of confidence flow through me as I matched up my shot. Shaking my head, I tried my best to only see ten cups instead of twenty. Releasing the ball, I heard it hit against the table, causing me to sigh.

"That was totally in the cup in my second line of vision," I mumbled to Evan, causing him to laugh with a shake of his shaggy hair.

Of course, being the champ he is, Pony banked the first cup he shot for, the first one in the last row, closest to me. Sighing, I picked up the cup.

"Um, maybe I should drink for us," Evan offered as I blinked rapidly in hopes to get my vision back to singles. Raising my eyebrows, I looked over at him.

"No way. We're alternating, you alcohol hoard," I said just before I threw back the cup, downing the half full cup of beer easily.

Unfortunately, the game went on just like that. Pony made it every other turn, Kendall sucked, no matter how much she bragged to be the best. But she was better than Evan and I, as by the time Pony hit the last standing cup, we didn't hit one yet.

"You need to get this, Av," Evan told me, handing me the little white ball. "We can't get shut out." I nodded, lining up my shot. It was silent, to me at least, as my arm extended forward and the ball left my fingers. It bounced off the rim of the middle cup, and onto the floor.

"Well fuck," I mumbled, my eyes fixed on the spot where it hit.

"SHUTOUT!" Pony screamed, high fiving his girlfriend as Evan and I shared a slightly worried glance.

"Well, you guys know what to do," Danny said, running his fingers through his hair. I sighed, his apartment, his rules.

"Oh my God," I whimpered as Mika pushed me onto the porch. Evan stumbled out beside me, instantly shivering in the mid January air.

"I can't believe we have to do this..." Evan trailed off, starting to remove his shirt. I followed his lead, pulling mine off, and letting him unlatch my bra, turning me quickly so his teammates, who were watching out the window, couldn't see. I worked my jeans down my legs as a shiver ran down my spine.

"I hate our friends," I mumbled, looking back to the window where Mika, Phoebe, Kaity and Kendall watched with grins as I tossed my red lacy panties ontop of Evan's just recently shed boxers. Phoebe raised her little silver camera, waving it around with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Ready?" Evan asked me, lacing his fingers through mine. I nodded, my teeth chattering as I became depressed that the alcohol I have been consuming all night didn't keep me warm enough.

Evan kept his pace to a slow sprint so my drunk ass could keep up with us. He helped me when I stumbled and pulled me along when I was ready to stop for a break. He even stood in front of me when the only three cars passed us. Unfortunately for us, North Dakota had to have mile long fucking blocks, making our little run take almost ten minutes before we finally got back to Phoebe, Danny and Joe's duplex.

Leaning over at the door, I struggled to catch my breath, leaving me regretting being so lazy. Kaity ran out instantly, dressed in her winter coat as she shielded her eyes from Evan. I laughed, thanking her over and over again as she wrapped a large, soft blanket over my shoulders, covering my entire body as I shivered violently. Evan quickly slid is boxers back on, grabbing both of our clothes before he sprinted inside, Kaity and I quick to follow.

"It has to be at least negative ten out there," I said, my teeth chattering together noisily as I talked. Turning my head, I glared at my three best friends. "At least someones a good friend. Thanks again Kait."

Kaity insisted once again that it was no problem before she handed me my clothes and pushed me towards the bathroom.

Two hours later, us five girls who were actually not passed out, or went home with a random guy, were crowded in the bathroom, whispering new gossip about the guys on the team and girls in our classes.

"He's just so good at it, you know?" Phoebe started, brushing another layer of mascara onto her already luscious lashes.

"Is he big?" Kaity asked, swinging her legs as she sat on the sink beside where Phoebe was looking into the mirror. Phoebe stopped for a second, looking over at Kaity with a smirk.

"You don't even know," she exaggerated. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I am not listening to this conversation," I shuddered, my mind imagining poor, innocent and pure Danny being seduced by Phoebe. Closing the bathroom door behind me, I sucked in a deep breath of the non suffocated air.

I held onto the railing tightly as I walked down the stairs, not wanting to fall as my world spun.

Only a few people were still here, just the usual boys as everyone who wasn't too close of friends with the team had left earlier. But one head of longer hair caught my eyes.

A girl was perched comfortably on my boyfriend's lap. She smiled sweetly at him before he said something to her with pursed lips. Looking up, his eyes connected with mine before they went wide, pushing the girl off of him as she huffed unhappily.

No, this was not happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
What Kendall wants, Kendall gets.
Please comment.
love you guysss<333333