Status: Updates COMING SOON

These Hands Stained Red From the Times That I've Killed

Chapter 2

When the tranquilizers effect started to wear off it was the next day. I groaned and groggily opened my eyes. My whole body felt stiff and my legs were cramping up. I tried to stretch them out but then I realised that they were tied together. I looked up in alarm and saw that I was in a car surrounded by large, muscled men.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
I was still confused because of the tranquilizer.
"We're at Oakvale Boarding School," the guy on my left said.
I frowned, they got me here already?
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"Unfortunately Jacob underestimated the dosage, so you've only been out for about eighteen hours," the guy on my right answered.
"Oh yeah, only eighteen hours," I grumbled sarcastically.
"Watch it, you bitch. We could knock you out again," growled the guy on my left.
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh no! I might get to sleep a few extra hours! Oh the horror!" I said flatly.
"Fuck you!" growled the driver.
"I'm sure you'd like to," I shot back.
"No thanks," he growled.
"Then how come you said it?" I spat.
I was answered with a slap on the face from the guy on my left. I growled and bit him.
"FUCK! GET THIS FUCKING PSYCHO BITCH OFF ME!" He yelled.
I clamped my jaw down harder on his forearm and he punched me in the nose. I reflexively bit down harder as salty water leaked out of my eyes.
"GET THIS PSYCHO OFF OF ME!" he screamed, like a little girl, I should add.
I then felt big fingers pressing hard into a pressure point and I automatically loosened my grip enough for the guy to rip his arm out of my mouth.
"You bitch!" he hissed, cradling his arm.
I looked at him coldly.
"Oh, go have a cry!" I snarled.
He glared at me and I raised my head and glared right back. I felt the tension increase the longer we glared and our breaths started to increase and low growls were coming from my mouth and I could see his eyes watering but he still refused to blink.

The car stopped and the guy who had shot gun said,
"Alright we've stopped, stop flirting and get to work!"
The guy I was glaring at looked at the guy in shot gun and I immediately lashed out with a headbutt to the jaw.
"FUCK!" He screamed, holding his jaw. I saw his fist clench and I saw the muscles in his arm bulge.
I was then suddenly pulled out of the other car door from behind and thrown to the ground. I landed with a thump and I growled. I was about to sit up when a foot slammed into my stomach, winding me. I gasped and coughed on the ground like a fish out of water until I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. The air rushed in and I gratefully breathed it in. As soon as I felt capable I slammed my elbow into the throat of the guy that was carrying me. He dropped me as he started coughing up a storm. I hunched over so that my shoulders would take the impact of the ground. When I actually did hit the ground I rolled and I used my momentum to move away. I bunched up into a ball and with my hands I quickly pulled out the knife I always kept in my boot. I quickly sliced through the plastic restraints on my ankles and I was about to cut through the restraints on my hands when I heard feet come up to me. I quickly jammed the knife back into my boot and stood up. The guy grabbed onto my hair as I turned. I gasped in pain as he savagely yanked back on my hair. I went sprawling backwards but I was stopped from falling by a sharp yank on my hair. Salty water automatically filled my eyes as pain shot through my head.
"Listen up you mentally fucked bitch! You should be in jail but you're going here instead. None of us want to be here, hauling your fucking ass across the fucking country but we are regardless, so chill the fuck out!" He growled.
He then began to walk into the school, his hand knotted in my hair, forcing me to stumble alongside him.

He dragged me to the receptionists desk. She looked at him alarmed when she saw me with his hand matted in my hair.
"Yes this is necessary. We need Mara's stuff," he said.
"Harley," I growled, correcting him.
"Mara is your first name," he growled.
"And I fucking hate it! Call me Harley, you fucking douche!" I yelled.
He slapped my face and I grabbed his head and headbutted him. He then gripped my hair, pulled his hand up, bringing my head with it and then slammed it down, smashing my head into the receptionists' desk.
"STOP!" Shouted the receptionist.
She threw my stuff at him and he grabbed pulled me away.
"Okay, room 302," he said.
He picked up my stuff and started dragging me down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness.
As I said, I have no idea where this is going.
For the school, just imagine an enormous school, surrounded by military type fencing.
Anyway...that's all for now.
Hope you like.