Status: Updates COMING SOON

These Hands Stained Red From the Times That I've Killed

Chapter 3

We reached my room after climbing three flights of stairs and we saw that the other guys had gotten there before us. We walked closer and one turned to the guy holding me and said,
"Her bags are already in there."
"Alright then, let's get her in there," the guy holding me said.
I growled, he made me sound like an animal. I hated it and him. I kicked out, but was greeted to the side of my face being smashed into the door.
"Take it easy Princess," he growled in my ear.
I gritted my teeth together and he opened the door and promptly threw me in. I flew inside and stumbled over the bags. As I fell I angled my wrist slightly and flicked it, allowing the handle of one of my knives to fall into my palm.
"Have fun, you little bitch!" He yelled.
I jumped up and spun around an while I was spinning around I threw the knife where his head should've been...had he not slammed the door shut.
"Rot in hell you bastard!" I screamed.
"Not if you're going to be there!" I heard him yell back.
I screamed out in anger and let the other throwing knife fly into the door, in a pathetic attempt to alleviate my anger. It, unfortunately, did not fly through the door and into the guys' skull and tragically end his life. It simply embedded itself next to the first knife and stayed there, quivering slightly. I kicked the door in my anger and it rattled, signifying that there were locks in place. I fumed silently and then walked to the door and yanked a knife out and quickly slashed the plastic restraints and rubbed my red wrists gingerly. I then turned around and that's when I noticed that I wasn't alone.

Four guys were staring at me as if they'd never seen another girl before.
"What?!" I snapped.
"You're a girl!" A short guy with tattoos said.
I rolled me eyes.
"Thank you Captain Obvious," I said sarcastically.
"This is an all boys boarding school," a skinny guy with glasses said confused.
My mood lifted immediately.
"That's awesome! That means there are no sluts!" I said happily.
The future was looking brighter already.
"Right...Well, we seem to be dorming together so I think introductions are in order, I'm Ray Toro," a guy with a brown afro said. I looked him up and down. He looked to be about average in build. He was strong, but I don't think he would be good enough to beat me in a fight. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want him as an enemy, and he could be quite a good ally.
"Harley," I said, introducing myself.
"Harley?" The skinny guy from before asked.
"Short for Harlequin," I explained.
"Oh...that's cool! I'm Mikey Way," he said.
I nodded and looked at him. He had the height advantage over me, but he was too uncoordinated and gangly to be of any threat. He would be a good medic probably. He also looked like the loyal type. They're always handy to have on your side.
A blonde guy looked at me and said,
"Bob Bryar."
I looked at him carefully. He was quiet but dangerous, well not against me, but I certainly wouldn't want to be on his bad side. He was about my size but he had more bulk. He was stronger physically and I knew if it came to a fist fight I would get pummelled into the ground. Note to self: try not to piss Bob off to the point where he pummels you into the ground.
I turned to the short guy and he jumped up and down.
"I'm Frank! Frank Iero!" He said hyperly.
I looked at him. He was short, but looked rough. I knew he wouldn't be able to do much to harm me, but I didn't want to get on his bad side either, 'cause I could see there was a nasty right hook hiding in him.
"Why do you have a guys name?" Frank asked.
I stared at him evenly.
"Because I want to," I said.
"Why though? It just doesn't make sense!" He said, frowning.
"I need to be somewhat intimidating by name 'cause when they call out 'Harley' you think of an older, rough man, then you see me turn the corner and your confidence shoots up and before too long you're on the ground in pain or dying/dead.Thanks to me," I explained.
"You fight? That's so awesome!" Frank cried.
"Can you show us some of your skills?" Bob asked.
I felt my eyes light up and I stepped back to the door and pulled the other knife out of the door and began playfully throwing it up into the air and catching it. It was a tactic of mine used to intimidate.
"Who wants to try me?" I asked.
Surprisingly, Frank stepped forwards.
"Weapons?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"We hate cleaning up blood," he said.
I nodded once to say 'touche'
I placed the knife back in its' sheath and took the sheath off. I dropped it on the floor and pulled out another set of throwing knives from my other forearm and dropped it on the floor. I then shrugged my shoulders to loosen them up and cracked my knuckles.

Frank's P.O.V.

I saw her look change and I have to admit the new look on her face scared me shitless. Her eyes looked like they had no trace of human left. The were the kind of dark, calculating eyes I'd imagine a lion to have. Vicious with no sense of mercy for its' prey. I was her prey. I knew she wouldn't have any second thoughts about killing me and I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. I've been in a lot of fights, but none of my opponents had the same look or even walk as her. Her walk was predatory as well. She had the slinking, silent grace of a big cat. She stepped closer to me and I gulped. My heart started racing and I began to wonder what the fuck I'd gotten myself into.

I kept my eyes locked on hers, that's what I was taught. I was taught to always look in their eyes for 2 reasons.
1. It unsettles them.
2. You can see what kind of move they're going to make before they make it.
The only problem here though was that Harley's eyes revealed nothing. Her eyes were fixed on mine with a deep, dark...chilling look, and it was starting to scare me. I blinked once to try and shake those thoughts from my mind. In that split second moment her foot lashed out and slammed into my gut.

The air rushed from my lungs and I reflexively hunched over slightly.
I began to freak out, while hunching over I remained exposed to--
My train of thought was cut off my her hand slamming my head down into her knee, which was coming up as her hand was slamming down. My mouth came into contact with her knee and my lip got trapped between my teeth, cause me to bit my lip harshly.
"Come on fledgling...show me whatcha ya got," Harley purred silkily in my ear.
Fuck! Even her voice was like a fucking cat!
I shook my head and I stood back. I was one of the best in Jersey but I knew that against her I was virtually nothing. But I wouldn't go down without a fight.
"Just letting you get warmed up," I said cheerfully.
I licked my lip and then spat out the blood. So much for not cleaning up any blood.
Harley raised an eyebrow at me and I looked at her and asked,
"You want to dance with the devil?"
She smiled, showing off her teeth.
"I would like nothing else."

Mikey's P.O.V.

I watched, fascinated, as Frank and Harley kept twisting and turning while both scoring hits and blocking others. It was like an eloquent and complicated dance. The never missed a step or a turn and they managed to make a fight look elegant. But even to my inexperienced eye I could tell Frank was fighting a losing battle. Harley just had too much over him. Height, experience and she was too silent. I could tell that Frank was freaking out because she was so silent. I had overheard Frank talk about how if you look into someone's eyes you can tell what they were going to do. I knew that Harley didn't give anything away by the reactions Frank was having. He was doing more last minute, crap blocking rather than having time to plan a block and attack. That's when Frank screwed up. He had gone for a random attack and tried to punch her face. She had caught his fist and instead of shoving it back, like he expected, she pulled him forwards and slammed her knee up into his gut. He doubled over winded and she kicked his side, throwing him onto his back on the floor. She put her foot on his chest and said,
"I win."

I looked amazed at her, she was truly amazing. She stepped back, off of Frank's chest and she passed her stare over us. I looked back with an amazed look in my eye, I couldn't hide it.
"How the hell did you do that?" cried Frank.
"You're not quite a beginner. But you're definitely not able to live on the streets. Thanks for the fight though. It was a good warm up," she said.
I knew that was an insult to Frank. He was lying there puffed and sweating heavily, he had obviously never been in a fight with someone like Harley and he found it infuriating that what was so difficult for him was so easy for her.
"Hey! I'm one of the best in Jersey!" He declared, an offended look on his face.
She looked at him coldly.
"I'm one of the best in America, be glad I didn't fucking kill you! So fucking watch how you talk to me!" She growled warningly.
Fuck she was scary when she was angry.
That just gave me a fucking terrifying thought; I wonder what she's like when she's PMS-ing...
"But you're still a fucking human being! Which makes you no better than the rest of us!"

Harley's P.O.V.

A pale, black and blonde haired guy melted out from the shadows.
"Females are always superior to males. Nine times out of ten the woman wears the pants in a relationship, the woman is working while the man is sitting on his fat ass, the woman takes care of the money, the woman takes care of the kids, the man walks away from the woman because he can't handle the brains and cunning of a woman. Women are superior. That's all there is to it," I growled.
I believed this to be true, women didn't need men, they were all pieces of shit anyway.
"Women are useless creatures that do nothing but take, take, take," the other guy growled in reply.
My eyes flashed in anger and instinctively my fists clenched, he smirked at me.
"My, my, does this little Flicka have a temper problem or what?" He asked.
I glowered at him. I was mad.
"You're right. I take, take, take," I said icily.
Everyone stared at me in surprise. I could feel the stares of shock burning into my head, but my eyes stayed fixed on the new guy.
"I take lives. I take enjoyment in taking lives," I said and like lightning I pulled my Redback throwing knife out from it's neck sheath and flung it across the room in his general direction. There were yells and I saw everyone but the black haired guy dodge. That's when I heard a yell of pain and saw Mikey collapse to his knees, clutching his upper arm.
The hilt of my knife was able to be seen sticking out from his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O What will happen to poor Mikey?!
What will happen to Harley?
She's a bit sexist, sorry about that guys!
No offence intended at all!
Fuck, I had to type this up 3 fucking times!
Note to self: Save after every sentence so you don't lose it when your computer deletes it multiple times >.>
anyway,
that's all for now :)
Hope you like.