Status: Updates COMING SOON

These Hands Stained Red From the Times That I've Killed

Chapter 4

Everyone stared at my knife embedded in Mikey's arm in horror. The whole room had gone deathly silent except for Mikey's groans of pain. The black haired guy turned his head to look away from Mikey and at me. His stare turned into a glare of unwavering hate. In all my life I'd never received such hate in a single glare. I could almost see fire in his eyes and smoke coming out of his ears. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blur and I heard Ray yell something, but I paid no attention to him. I raised my head in a challenge to the black haired guy and he took a step towards me.
"Leave her! She's not worth it," Mikey grunted.
"Oh no Mikes, she may not be worth a single look, but she deserves everything she's going to get!" he growled.
I smiled, a tad sadistically I must admit, and asked,
"You wanna dance? You wanna end up like Mikey?"
"I don't care if I end up dying! You hurt my brother! You deserve all you're going to get!" he snarled and leaped at me.
I laughed scornfully and stepped aside, making him fall to the ground. I slammed my foot down hard on his back and knelt down next to him.
"Don't get me angry again. Who knows what'll happen then," I breathed in his ear, my voice thick with threat.
He tried to jump up but I pushed foot down harder.
"Get the hell off me!" he grunted.
"Say please," I purred.
"Fuck off," he growled.
"Tsk, tsk. That's not very nice!" I said reproachfully.
"What you did to Mikey wasn't very nice either!" I heard Frank yell angrily.
I turned to him and looked at Mikey, with blood going down his arm from where the knife was. Of all of them I liked Mikey the best.
"He shouldn't have moved. Had he not moved he wouldn't have gotten stabbed. I aim very carefully. If no one had moved, no one would have gotten hit," I said calmly.
"You stupid fucking bitch! What the fuck d'you think we were going to fucking do when a fucking knife was thrown?!" yelled Frank.
I looked up slightly surprised at Frank. He of all people should have known better, he was a fighter himself.
"The rational thing would be to stand still. I am not a mind reader. I can't predict where you are going to move; therefore, staying still is the rational option," I said in a tone that insinuated that this was common knowledge.
"The rational option is to stay still?!" yelled Frank, furious.
I nodded.
"The rational option would be to not be such a fucking psycho and to not throw knives around like they're fucking toys!" Bob growled.
I looked at him warily. Bob would be a strong enemy, one I'd have to be careful around. I felt the black haired guy, screw this, I'm gonna call him Vampire. I felt Vampire move under my feet and I put my foot on his head and shoved it into the ground.
"Don't you fucking move," I growled lowly.
"You're such a psycho bitch!" Vampire yelled, albeit muffled.
"I'm glad someone agrees with me!"

I whirled around and I saw Ray standing in the doorway with my 'escorts' and the Dean. I glowered at them all and one of the escorts started walking to me. As he stepped closer I noticed he was the one who dragged me up here by my hair. I scowled at him and he gave me a malicious smile.
"Come on Sugar, let's have a talk with the Dean," he said mockingly.
I growled and stood my ground. I loosened up my shoulders and at the same time flicked a knife handle into my hand.
"Don't you take another step!" I snarled.
"Or what? You'll bitch-slap me?" he asked mocking me.
In one swift movement I threw the knife and he dodged it. That's when I was grabbed from behind in a choke hold, pulling me off Vampire. I tried to pull in one breath but I couldn't so I promptly slammed my elbow in the guys' crotch. He cried out in pain but immediately tightened his hold on my neck. He changed the positioning of his hands so that he was simply strangling me. He lifted me up slightly and my toes started to scrape against the ground. I began to claw at his hands and arms as my lungs ached for oxygen. Salty water started to blur my vision as black spots started to blind me. I dimly heard rasping and coughing and sobbing sounds and I slowly realised they were coming from me. I felt self-loathing rear up and wash over me, which cleared my vision and gave me one short burst of strength.

I slammed my elbow back into the guy's face and with a cry he let me go. I collapsed to the floor in a heap. My legs simply couldn't hold up my weight. I pulled in sobbing gasps of air and I trembled on the floor. I felt a hand in my hair and before I could react, I was dragged by my hair along the ground. I let out a strangled scream and my hands flew to my hair. My pants were starting to ride down lower and my back was getting carpet burn when the person stopped dragging me. I was yanked up sharply to my knees and I heard a low, deep voice say,
"That's enough. Let her go."

The hand untangled itself from my hair and I let out a sigh of relief as my hair fell down my back and I looked up at the owner of the voice. It was obviously the Dean. I realised I was kneeling before him as if I was a slave and I pushed myself to my feet and raised my head. I would not show submission to this man. This was treated with harsh punch to the side of my head by one of the escorts. Anger flared in my veins and instinct took over. I whirled to the side and slammed my fist into the guys' nose. I felt and heard a satisfying crunch under my hand and blood streamed from his nose and he yelled out in pain. I was promptly picked up and thrown to the ground. I growled as my head thumped painfully on the ground and I rolled away and propelled myself up by pushing with my right hand. I pushed myself into a defensive and alert stance and challenged the three muscled men to come closer. They all laughed sadistically and I saw a gleam in their eyes.
Fuck me, I'm screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...here it is...kinda crap and took ages to write.
By escort I mean a guy used for protection, not a prostitute.
And as she hasn't been introduced to Gerard yet she calls him Vampire.
Hope that clears things up.
Thanks to brand new eyes... for commenting and giving me advice :)
So, does anyone want to be a beta?