Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Ropes

[Harvey’s Point of View]

It felt like my body was shutting down, shutting out all the pain that came from the harsh world outside, retreating to survive. I managed to wish him hell, but the words were almost whispers.

The ropes that greeted my skin, those who really used to hurt, I didn’t feel them anymore. I was losing all pain, but at the same time losing all my strength. I had broken part of the chair and wooden splinters had made their way up my flesh.

I closed my eyes. Trying to get some peace in this madness my head was providing. I should not panic. I had already cried in front of him, probably playing into his game, but I should not panic.

“Open up those pretty eyes,” I heard him say. “I want you to see.” It didn’t want to. All I wanted was to stay here; here in myself while never coming out again. I felt his fist colliding with my cheek. My head violently swept sideways, forcing my eyes open. He wasn’t going to let me be within myself. He wanted to break my defenses; he wouldn’t let me retreat behind them.

“Good, you are awake again.” Another fist landed on my body. Agony was shooting through me. Pain was back again and so was my fire. Before I could react to any of it, a final blow hit me right in the temple of my head. A bright flash appeared before my eyes and darkness took over.

I felt my body going limp, trying to fight the sensation. But I couldn’t prevent falling away. There was no strength left in my body to fight the emptiness. It rather greeted it as an old friend. The cold dark was becoming a fine place to be staying…away from that hotel room, and away from Dante.

‘’Miss Harvey?’’ I opened my eyes and found myself in my old math classroom. ‘’Miss Harvey, I asked you a question.’’ As I straightened my back, pain shot through it. Focusing my eyes on the blackboard, nothing made sense. It was all some math mumbo-jumbo. I had never understood any of it.

‘’Sorry can you please repeat the question?’ I asked. People sitting around me started to chuckle.

‘‘Miss Harvey, you were obviously sleeping, otherwise I wouldn’t need to repeat the question for the third time. I think you should go see the principal.’’ I didn’t understand. I had graduated school years ago. Not with flying colors, no. But what was I doing here? Slowly I got up from the chair and started walking towards the door.

‘‘Miss Harvey, aren’t we forgetting something?’’ The voice made me freeze. That was a voice I knew. When I turned, Dante was standing there. Not my Math teacher, but Dante. I quickly searched the room. It was completely empty. Just one second ago, this classroom was filled with teenagers. Now it was as still and deserted as the world looked on an early Sunday morning.

‘’What is it that I am forgetting?’’ I asked, my body tensing - ready for his moves, anticipating every step he would make.

‘’That you are not in school anymore.’’ The whisper came from behind me. I felt his breath caressing my ear and I swooped around. How did he get there? I was watching him! Before I knew it, he grabbed me. I tried fighting back, but my body didn’t listen. Didn’t matter how hard I tried to move, it felt like my muscles weren’t mine anymore.

‘‘If you struggle, this will only hurt more.’’ Dante’s breath was now on my neck.

He pushed me down, my chest meeting the cold desk. His hand traveled up under my t-shirt. Fingers exploring my belly button, trailing up towards my breasts. I tried screaming but no sound was coming out of my mouth. Help me, please god help me. Panic was clouding my mind and I closed my eyes. A teardrop fell down towards the desk.


As I opened my eyes, it was dark. Had it all been a dream? Some light was coming from the lamp in the corner. I quickly closed them again. He was holding me in his arms, dragging me somewhere. He put me down on the ground and I heard his footsteps going away. I tried looking through my eyelashes and saw him putting away the broken chair.

As fast as possible, I scanned my surroundings. There must have been something I could use. My hand touched what seemed to be a rope and I made my body go limp again.

I never understood the human body. Of course I could follow my biology classes and I did understand how the human body worked. I just never understood how it could function in extreme situations. I was hoping mine wouldn’t let me down.

He was walking back. My heart was racing in unknown levels. One wrong move and I was back in that chair, tied up to the max. I felt his footsteps vibrating through the floorboards. He was almost there. The footsteps stopped and I felt his presence very near. Smelling his scent, almost feeling his breath against my cheek. He was so close - probably getting a good look…but not for long.

My hands shot out across his throat and took the rope with them. Before he knew what was going on, the rope was already limiting his air supply. His hands tried to free him from me, but I kept holding on. The rope was cutting my fingers, but that only made me pull it tighter. Gasps were coming from his mouth and they sounded so sweet to me. Struggling, he slumped down next to me and I felt his weight on my body. His feet were kicking, protesting the lack of oxygen.

“Mr. Dante, aren’t you forgetting anything?!” I hissed in his ear. I thought I was seeing his eyes dying, like his spirit was leaving the lifeless shell. But before I could be really sure that I had finally done it, a loud scream came from beside me. A foot collided with my head and I fell backwards. Letting go of the ropes, I heard Dante cough, sucking in air. Blood had gone into my eyes and I couldn’t see much, but I was sure of one thing. I had failed…truly failed.

“You Bitch!” Alice screeched as she lunged for me. Her body collided with mine and again I was held down to the floor. No real strength to get her off me. I felt her grabbing my hand, holding me down with her weight. “You will never touch my brother again!”

I tried focusing on her, my vision was still blurred. She was holding something in her hands. She was going to hit me with it. I prepared for the worst. A few blinks helped me getting rid of the blood in my eyes.

She was holding a hammer. That hammer would end up in my head, splashing my brains to the wall. I just knew it. She brought the hammer up and it came swinging at me with full speed.

So was that the way I was gonna die?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, to everyone who reads this story. I am the new co-write of this story and I will be sticking with it for sure. I just adore the f*ck out of Dante. :) So, what did you think of this update?

On another note, this story was previously titled as, ''Oh Fuck...I Love You...''