Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Slowly Breaking

[Harvey’s Point of View]

My eyes refused to open. My head was fuzzy. What happened? Thoughts were difficult to create. It felt like falling asleep and wakening at the same time. My head moved like a head bobble. I tried waking but every time I was about to open my eyes, sleep caught me again and I would feel my head dropping to my chest again.

Come on, I uttered to myself. Wake the fuck up, but my lips didn’t move and the words weren’t spoken. Finally my body started listening to my efforts.

My eyes blinked. It was dark. I moved my head slightly to the side. There was flickering light coming from this object in the far corner but I couldn’t focus my eyes. I blinked a few times and my surrounding started to make sense. Sounds where coming from the flickering light and as my sight sharpened, I noticed it was a TV. He had put on the evening news. The words from the newsreader reached me but I didn’t hear them. I didn’t register a single syllable.

I tried moving but I couldn’t. I was tied up to this chair I was sitting on. What the hell had happened? I tried searching my mind but my head was crushing my skull. The last thing I could recall was the furious face of the girl hanging over me; her fists breaking my skin. I tried moving my arms but they were tied so tight that the ropes cut into my flesh. How had this happened?! Panic started coming over me. I started fighting the ropes, hurting myself with every move I made. The chair screeched over the floor from my violent moves.

“Sweetie, don’t even try,” the voice had come sudden. Where was the bastard? It was way too dark and blood had stained my eyes. A dark figure moved in front of me. He had been sitting at the TV all that time, probably watched me waking up.

“Get these things off of me!” I yelled in his face. My own voice made my head ache. He crouched next to my chair and looked me straight in the eye. That stupid grin never left his face.

“Now, don’t get all defensive honey,” he said laughing. Then without a warning he slapped me in the face. My cheek burned from the friction. “That’s much better.” He mumbled.

“Fuck you!” I hissed to him as I moved my face back to his.

“You don’t waste any time, do you? I don’t even know your name and you want to fuck already?” He smiled. He stretched his legs again, standing up and while doing so whispered in my ear, “we will baby, we will.”

My blood was getting to its boiling point. I started moving even wilder. The ropes didn’t loosen but the chair started dancing on my moves. “Wow,” he laughed. “You got some fire in you. That must hurt.” He was right. The ropes where cutting skin and some drops of blood appeared on my arms. I felt it in every move, but it didn’t make me slow down. I wanted to be freed so I was going to break these goddamned ropes now. “This can be interesting,” he continued. “What is your name?”

“You don’t need to know!” I screamed. Fury was raging inside of me. I was supposed to catch this sick bastard, not the other way around! “Because you are not going to kill me!”

Somewhere in my busted mind I recalled the file I had gotten about this guy. He loved to torture and then killing his victims. With one of the girls he had kept her alive for more than two months before finally putting her out of her misery. He must get really close to me but he wasn’t going to dig into my life.

“Not yet.” They were the only words he spoke. I was fighting the ropes again and he just watched. I started to look like a caged animal; swinging my head, pulling my ropes, jumping up and down trying to find a way out. He hadn’t done a thing yet and I wasn’t waiting till he did. I needed to get out of here, but my body didn’t have the strength. My head was killing me and the ropes where making cuts all over.

I stopped, panting from the exercise.

“Why do you even try?” He questioned shaking his head. His curls moved side to side, bouncing back in place after the movement was done. “Again what is your name?” I kept my mouth shut. I wasn’t obeying to one thing. He would not have me in his control. “Okay, we can do this one way or another.” He walked up. “You just chose.”

His fist hit my ribs. I gasped as I felt the pain shooting through my body. Was it a crack that I heard? Pain took over my mind and my body folded in two. I closed my eyes to deal with the pain. As I opened them again I saw something shiny in his hands. Damn! The bastard had my knife.

He walked passed me and stood behind me. I could feel his body touching the back of the chair and even his breathing on my neck while he Held the shiny metal to my throat.

“I’d hate to finish you now, but I will if you keep acting like this.” My breathing speeded up. My heart rate doubled. Adrenaline was moving through my bloodstream like packages of electricity. “What is your name?” He asked gently while caressing the knife to my throat.

“Harvey,” I whispered. I had no choice but to obey. I would teach this bastard a lesson or two. I still needed to be able to do that, so I needed to play this smart.

“Harvey what?” He said. His lips touched my short hair when he spoke. A shudder went down my spine. He disgusted me.

“Just Harvey,” I mumbled.

“Good enough. So Harvey, does this turn you on, or is the fact that your heart pumps that much blood, just because you’re scared?” When he spoke the words he let the knife slide from my throat to my collar bone, pricking the point into my flesh, just not breaking my skin yet.

“I’m not scared of you,” I said sounding harsh.

“Well, turned on it is.” I couldn’t see it but I felt that grin on his face. I heard it in his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. This is the first time I ever did something like this. Subscribe if you enjoyed it. But never and never be a silent reader.