Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Raging Animal

[Harvey’s Point of View]

His tongue on my cheek made me shiver from disgust. I cursed him but I also cursed myself. How had I ever gotten myself into this? Where the hell had it gone wrong? My cheek stung from his lips touching my cuts. The bitch had cut me good.

Even now that he licked the blood away from my cheek; blood kept running down my cheekbones. A slight drop managed to fall from my cheek and make its way to my breast. His knife was positioned in his hand that leaned on my knee. I stretched my neck as far away from him that I could arch my back to lean back. I crushed my body into the back of the chair, just to lose contact with his dirty fingers.

“Hmm,” He softly kissed my skin. “You taste as fierce as you act.” The words got to my head. The blood that was still running though my body started flowing faster and faster through my veins, turning up the pressure in my body. A furious fire started burning. He was so close. With a scream I started pulling and pushing against the chair again. I knocked my head against his and he yanked his head backwards. I would have bitten him if he was still close enough.

“Don’t touch me! Asshole!” I yelled at him. My mind was that of a wild animal. The words leaving my mind weren’t the ones I wanted to speak. Growling might have fit better, but I wasn’t that animal-like. The ropes cut my flesh but I kept raging as a chained animal. The chair started dancing from my moves again, making awful sounds on the carpet ground.

“Nice spirit,” He said calmly, watching me with his lust filled eyes. “Nice spirit to break too.” His laugh was dark and cold. He chuckled and a grin appeared. This made my rage grow even more. I was already panting again, but I didn’t stop. I let out this painful scream.

“Yeah, come on. Scream!” he said like he got aroused; the filthy animal. I stopped moving and my chest bounced up and down from the quick breaths I needed to take in order to provide my body from oxygen. The dark room was moist and damp. One beam of light managed to peak through the curtains. Dust particles where flying around in the beam, swirling around each other like they were playing tag. I got silent. His fist collided with my busted cheek before I even saw it coming. My head swung left.

“Why so silent?” He growled in my face but I remained silent. I wasn’t letting him enjoy it anymore. I would bite my lip and suck it up like a big girl. He wanted my screams. He wanted my cries, my tears. He even wanted my blood. Well, he wasn’t getting it.

“It doesn’t turn you on when I don’t scream, does it?” Another blow to the cheek, my head swung to the right. I chuckled. I had him. My laughing had gotten him even more mad, madder to the point of craziness. Two hands pushed against my chest and the chair tilted. He had used enough force to make the chair hang silent in mid chair before it felt back. My back crushed into the chair that collided with the floor and my head, yet again got a bright flash.

“Are you sleeping honey?” I crawled underneath the blankets. Fear made me shudder and I tried to hide as deep under the covers as I could.

A strong hand yanked them off of me and grabbed me by the arm. I fought against his strength, but I couldn’t. He dragged me with him. He got control of me. Tears streamed over my cheeks. Silent sobs filled the room.

“Come on honey, don’t need to cry. We will have some fun.”


I felt some slaps against my cheek and I opened my eyes, focusing on his beautiful but sick face. Dante had set the chair on four legs again and was waking me up now. My body couldn’t have that much. I was skilled with gun and throwing stars, but I was still this petite girl and I had no strength to fight him. Not in this state anyways.

“Poor thing, is it all getting too much for you?” He teased, whispering in my ears. In a blink my teeth tried to bite him, but he was too quick. “Easy – easy, my little wild thing,” he said with a chuckle in his voice. He started playing with my knife. Oh, how I wanted to slam it between his ribs. My head was throbbing, pain shot through my mind. I closed my eyes to deal with the agony.

When I opened my eyes I felt a cold breeze coming from the window. I didn’t notice it before but I had lost my leather jacket. Goosebumps appeared on my nude arms. I was sitting on the chair in my white tank top that was stained with my dark red blood.

I only now noticed that my clothes felt uncomfortable. From all the moving in the chair my jeans had slid down and my thong was showing on my hips. My top had been riding up and my hip joints were showing. A drop of sweat was dripping down my face. I was cold and hot. Maybe it was a fever I didn’t know.

“What’s wrong honey?” He said stepping towards me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. It will make my day!