Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Psychological War

[Harvey’s Point of View]

I had lost conscious yet again. And he had made sure I woke up, yet again. The cuts in my flesh were stinging and I couldn’t think of anything but the pain. When I had mentioned his mum, he had hurt me even more. There was something there, but I was in too much pain to think clear. Thoughts in my mind kept blending together.

Some bright flashes of memories came in front of my mind, but they would doze off because of the pain. I couldn’t think straight. I kept seeing my past and present all mixed up. There I was practicing my throwing stars when I was fifteen, but then my bloody clothes would appear before my eyes.

Me - sitting in the car; in front of this particular hotel. A file held against the stirring wheel, unfolded. Pictures scattered around my car. Snapshots I had made while being on surveillance. His brown curls appeared on each photo. There was one photograph where he almost looks into the lens; his piercing eyes looking around.

I had been slurping on a milkshake just before leaving. I had been watching him for several days, eating just some junk food to keep me going. Why hadn’t I seen the girl with him? Why had the file said nothing about it?

Again darkness came in front of my eyes. My head bobbed to my chest and I had difficulty to stay conscious. Every time I lost control of my head movement, I could see the corners of his mouth curl up. He was looking at me as if I was some kind of meat. He looked like he would literally love to eat me. His nasty eyes went over my whole body and all I could do was try to stay awake. I couldn’t give in to the numbness of the darkness.

His fingers were playing with the knife. He was balancing it on his fingers. It looked like he was filling his time. He was probably waiting for me to overcome this so I would be fully aware of what would happen next. He loved the torture. He loved his victims to scream. He enjoyed breaking them down, slowly.

I knew all this from the files, but I never knew that he would actually wait for his victims to stand up after a punch, just to knock them down again. The file had been way to shallow. It hadn’t said as much as I had needed it to say. It hadn’t mentioned an accomplice. It hadn’t mentioned his methods. It had said squat.

“What are you looking at!” I finally snap at him. He just grinned.

I couldn’t take it that I had gotten myself in this situation. I had seen all the crime scene photos. I wasn’t going to end up like that. I would get out of this alive. He would not be able to break me. That was just the fun he was looking for. He probably got turned on by the torture, but the real thrill was the fight. The mental fight he would win.

After enough of torture his victims would cave in; stop being hostile, they would give in to him. Promise him to do anything, just to get out alive. No, they wouldn’t tell anyone, if he would just let them go. They would try to seduce him, sell out their bodies in order to survive. And that was when he got bored with them.

The fire was gone in their souls. They would not fight back anymore. It would be no fun anymore. So that was when he let Alice have her fun. That was the point she got to kill them. The most victims probably didn’t take that long to crack, because Alice was already pissed that I was still raging. The signs of mental breakdown probably weren’t showing yet. She was afraid she wouldn’t have her fun anytime soon.

“They begged. Didn’t they?” I said. Not even looking at him. Staring blankly at the dust particles that were still playing tag in the air. “They begged you to save their lives. They promised to do anything. Didn’t they?” He didn’t react.

“Anything…” I mumbled. “Sleep with you, let you cut them even more, anything.” He had probably cooled down from digging a knife in my neck, because he still didn’t move.

“I won’t beg.” It wasn’t angry. It wasn’t sad. It was strong. That was what got him up from his seat.

I told my body not to back away as he closed the gap between us. Every step made me feel like running, but I didn’t let my body move even an inch. He hovered over me, his hand grabbing my shoulders and his nose almost touched mine. I loathed him, and I loathed him even more when he was this close. It made my body extra sensitive of the surroundings. As if his presence made me go into a survival mode.

He caressed my new cuts. His fingers lingered over them and my blood stuck to it. A few steps brought him behind me. He dragged a line of blood from my chest to my back. He crouched behind me and I felt his hot breath touching my ear. It took all my strength not to let my body react to him.

“Oh, but you will beg. They all do in the end.” His lips touched my earlobe as he spoke those words.

“I am not those girls.” I growled. In a quick move I yanked my head back trying to hit him as hard as I could. I didn’t hit him full on, but I felt a harsh connection with my skull and his.

“I will make you just like them!” Dante yelled. He walked up to the fireplace. I hadn’t noticed it yet, but there was something in it. When he grabbed it, I couldn’t help but to let my body react. This was something the file did say. All the girls had been marked. A single flame had been burned into their flesh. The places where they had been marked were different, but they had all been marked.

The iron was glowing from red to orange and even white. Now I was back to reacting. My body started raging against the ropes again, trying to get the chair to back up. It started to tilt, but Dante had already reached me and grabbed onto the chair.

“No, no, you aren’t getting away from me.” He said with this devilish smile. His eyes reflected the red glowing of the mark.

“Don’t! I swear to god I will kill you!” I yelled, still tugging at the ropes.

“Suicidal thoughts, I love it.” He said as he got to his knees in front of me. “But let’s first find the right place to put this.” His hand touched my knee and then softly, it moved up. Trailing my upper leg, roaming my thighs, then stopped at the top of my jeans. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t see him doing this. His fingers touched the bare skin on my hipbone and made their way to my showing thong strap.

“Oh, I know just the spot.” His breathing was heavy and full of desire. His hand that was not holding the white hot stick shoved my shirt up even more. I opened my eyes and saw his head moving towards my hips. I felt how his lips touched the strap and his teeth bit my hip. Then he took the strap between his teeth and slowly pulled it down.

“This is the perfect place,” He said without looking up, like he couldn’t take his eyes off of my hipbone.

“No!” I screamed, but the intense pain made sure I didn’t finish my sentence. As my body crawled under the pain, trying to break the ropes from agony, the darkness took over again. The last thing I heard was the breaking of wood.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you love it, and if you do: Comment please. (subscribing is also a very nice thing to do ^^)

XXX Leanne