Status: Complete

Stop

End

There was one thing that I knew Peyton would like for his birthday, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to give it to him or not…ok I was positive that I wanted to, but I didn’t want it to seem like I was conceited or something. I mean, giving my virginity to him on his birthday just makes me sound like a slut doesn’t it?

Fuck, saying it in my mind really does make it sound bad!

But, that’s all he said that he wanted. Each time I asked what do you want for your birthday? He’d answer the same every time, you.

I shivered, there was a couple hours left until his birthday party that Jeremy and I were having for him. Yeah, he had two people coming to it, but he can live with it, it’s better then none.

I had gotten the birthday boy a card and put fifty bucks in it, because I honestly had no clue what to get him. He didn’t play video games, computer games, he didn’t do anything other then hang out with me really…so what could I get him?

Taking in a deep breath I walk to the door knowing that it was Peyton. Jeremy was behind me and when we opened it we both screamed the same thing, “Happy birthday Peyton!”

The look on his face was a mixture of shock and happiness. The boy laughed before moving inside where I gave him a big hug before kissing him. Jeremy made an interesting cat call before we pulled apart and handed Peyton his cash.

He thanked us both before we all went to eating cake and ice cream until Jeremy decided it’d look better on me. Then that turned into an all out food fight in my living room, which my mom wasn’t happy about, but she ended up joining in not long after she yelled at us for it.

When Jeremy left late that night, around 11 PM, it was just Peyton and I since my mom worked night shift. I was nervous, I kept thinking should I or shouldn’t I?

I mean…if there was one person I wanted to lose my virginity to it’d be Peyton…

Sighing, I make my choice as I move over to him and place myself comfortably in his lap. I knew I was going to sound like an idiot, but I knew if I didn’t demand it Peyton wouldn’t try.

“I want you to make love to me.”

By the way he choked on his pop I knew he didn’t see that coming.

“Excuse me?” He chokes out.

“You heard me.”

“Correctly?”

“Yes.”

Just like the first time I gave Peyton a hand job, he asked me if I was sure and if I was really ok with it. I was getting tired of him caring about me though; I said I wanted to so that means I want to. Stop making it more embarrassing you ass!

When I couldn’t get him to just jump me I growled and crashed my lips against his, easily maneuvering my tongue into his mouth, running across teeth and tongue.

When I felt Peyton’s hands tugging at the hem of my shirt I smirked, he finally gave in to doing this. I lifted my arms, allowing him to pull the garment off. I flushed when I felt his eyes scan over my now bare chest. His hands roamed over my side, sending shivers through out my body.

I didn’t want to be the only one half naked so I grabbed onto the bottom of Peyton’s shirt. He hesitated for a moment before lifting his arms and after I got the shirt off I realized why he hesitated.

Scars. Deep, dark, haunting, and scattered all across his entire body.

I guess I wasn’t as shocked as most people would have been, because Peyton after all was abused. They still made me angry though. Peyton tensed when I leaned in, kissing a dark scar across his chest, as if I was trying to erase it entirely. I knew it wouldn’t work, but the effort was there and that was all that mattered.

Peyton sighed when I pulled away, a soft smile on his face. I blushed and the blush only darkened when Peyton picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck as he started to move us from the couch to my room, where he lied me on my bed and easily placed himself between my legs.

“You’re really sure you want to do this?” He asks, his voice slightly muffled because he was currently kissing down my neck, collar bone, chest…

I moaned when I felt his hot mouth encase my nipple. My hand went to his shoulder and squeezed as I nodded my head. Peyton’s tongue ran across the hardening nub before he bit down, not hard, but hard enough to send a spark through my chest.

I moaned, my back arching slightly off the bed when I felt Peyton’s hand curling around my burning desire. I had no idea when he got off my jeans or when his hand slipped into my boxers, but he did and soon he was pumping the organ like a professionalwhich is what he is.

I just think he liked to see the different ways my body would react or move to his touches, because the smirk on his face only got larger every time my limbs reacted differently to a different touch or stroke.

Maybe there was a Scout’s Body Tutorial out there, because there was no possible way that he knew this many ways to get me to moan, but…apparently he did. I guess he really is a pro at this…

I reached out, my hand wrapping around his wrist, forcing him to stop. Peyton looked up at me from his current spot at my hips.

“S-Stop,” I gasp, trying to catch the breath that Peyton made me lose. “I…n-no more f-four play.”

Peyton chuckled, his lips ghosting over my hip. I bit my bottom lip from making anymore strange noises before watching Peyton sit up and begin unbuttoning his pants. My cheeks went from pink to fire engine red as soon as both his jeans and boxers were gone…

“You’re drooling,” Peyton teased before his hands went to the elastic band of my boxers.

I whined, “I am not.”

Peyton rolls his eyes before removing the last garment I had. When I felt his eyes take in every thing I felt the heart inside my chest hammer and it only went faster when Peyton looked at me and for the first time whispered, “You’re beautiful Scout.”

I think it’s impossible for me to get any darker, but who knows I might. I mean…there was still more to come.

Peyton pushed me back onto the mattress, his lips pressing against my own and I knew why. I could hear the sound of a cap opening and I began to wonder if he planned for this, but I didn’t mind. I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer when I felt it…that one finger pressing itself against my entrance and I groaned at the uncomfortable feeling of it slipping inside.

I’m used of things coming out of there, not in.

A second was soon added after the first. It was painful and the most uncomfortable and embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. The kiss, I was trying to focus on it, on the way his tongue worked magic in my mouth…it almost made up for the slightly pain shooting up my spine from the addition of a third finger.

It was painful for a while until he hit that, my prostate. I gasped, the feel of his fingers brushing against the one sweet spot. His smirk, I could feel it against my lips and it only widened when he hit it over and over again, sending my back into a high arch and a loud moan to escape my lips.

“Are you ready?” He asks, I nod my head and watch as he slips on a condom before covering it with lube. I bit my bottom lip when he warned me that it’d hurt at first. I nodded my head once more before crashing my lips against his when I felt his tip brush my entrance.

Yes it hurt, but I tried not to make that too obvious. Peyton waited, not moving once he was all the way inside until I told him he was ok. Slowly, he pulled out and I winced at the slightly uncomfortable feeling, which wasn’t so bad the second time or the third…

The fourth.

Now that’s a different story. My grip around Peyton tightened as I moaned at the delicious feeling of Peyton hitting my prostate again…and again…and again…

The fire that scorched my insides was unreal, swirling wildly through my veins until it coiled like a snake in the pit of my stomach. It only seemed to get hotter, more excited, and wilder as the pleasure built and built.

I rocked my hips, hoping for nothing more then for Peyton to get deeper, to go faster. I was screaming, gasping, and moaning his name as I tried to hold onto him tight, because I felt like if I didn’t I’d start falling.

When I felt his handgrip my neglected cock I knew I was close. It didn’t take long for me to careen over the edge, screaming his name and not long after me Peyton followed, him groaning with my name on his tongue.

“Now…I know why teenagers have sex so much,” I chuckled after I regained my breath.

Peyton laughed as well before nodding his head in the crock of my neck. He easily slipped out and I winced before sighing, “I love you Peyton…”

He looked down at me, a smile that only I could put on his face, before he kissed me. “I love you too, Scout.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
No sequel, at least not that I'm planning on, who knows I might change my mindProbably not.
Hope you enjoyed :D

Comment?