Status: Will update as much as I can, Promise!

Don’t think we’re okay, just because I’m here. You hurt me bad, but I won’t shed a tear.

(One)

Everyone fell silent, and turned to look at us.
“W-what?” I stuttered. “Say that again. I don’t believe you.”
Stacey sighed, and rolled her eyes. “Look, Ella-”
“It’s Eva.”
“Whatever. Sam does not like you. He likes me, and I like him. Simple. Just get that through your thick skull and into that minute brain of yours.”
“He’s my boyfriend.”
“Mhm. But, he cheated on you. With me. So, no, he’s not your boyfriend. Not anymore.”
“So...he’s gonna break up with me?”
Stacey laughed. “No, he’s not going to break up with you. He’s gonna act as if everything is perfectly fine.”
“Why are you telling me this?”
She shrugged. “Just thought you should know.” And she turned round and started walking back down the corridor.
“Well, thanks a lot!” I shouted “You’ve ruined everything for me!”
She made a signal with her hand that said ‘stop talking. Now.’
I hated her.
I had to find Sam.
Usually, I would never think twice about skipping class. Especially Biology, which is the lesson I was meant to be going to now. But when you’ve just found out that your boyfriend has been cheating on you, then you don’t think at all.
I made my way out the school, and crept behind the building and out the gate. My car was parked at the end of the road, and I found my way to it. I climbed in and tuned on the ignition. Sam always skipped class, and I knew exactly where I would find him.
When I got to the lake, I knew he was there. His blue range rover was parked, just in front of me. I clambered out of my car, and made my way down to the main part of the lake.
He was there, sitting under a tree, throwing pebbles into the water. I stayed where I was, and looked at him for a minute before calling out his name.
“Sam.”
He turned round and looked at me. A fake smile appeared on his face.
“Hey. What you doing here?”
“We need to talk.”
He sighed. “Come” I walked down to where he was, and sat next to him.
“You’ve been crying.” He stated. It was obvious, my eyes were puffy and red, and my cheeks were slightly swollen.
“What is it?”
“I’ve been talking to Stacey Callaghan.”Just saying her name made me want to heave.
His face went white.
“Y-yeah? What did she say?”
I ignored him, and sighed.
“Sam. Have you been cheating on me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I stole the story title from Duffy's song 'stepping stone' but i think it goes with what the storys about.
anyways, hope you like.
comment/subscribe