Collide

Him/Her.5

Her
I felt groggy this morning. It was the big day. As I got ready I tried ignoring him. The memories we shared. I had to forget him. And all that we shared. Because this was the day. I left the apartment. Giving my regards to the manager for such a lovely place to live in. But now I won't be seeing them anymore.

I have no idea why I was doing this. Every minute that passes always gives me time back out but I know I can't not when I've done so much for this. Worked so hard. I heard my phone vibrate. It was from him. I sighed and dropped my phone at the nearest bin. I can't let him distract me. No matter what I feel.

I drove through the high way and towards the big, white building where I shall meet with my so-called 'destiny'. A familiar car was already parked. A familiar figure sitting in the driver's seat. Emil.

"Ahh. Isabel. Glad you made it right on time."

Isabel. Isabel Reynolds. My real name. Linda Kruptz was such a pathetic alias but it was the only thing available. I unpacked the gear from the rear of the car and went with Emil. Carefully following the procedure.

Him
Ahh only a couple of minutes till I arrive at work and see her again. My phone started to ring it must be her. I put it on hands-free.
"Hello?" I said in a cheerful voice.
"Ian. It's Nathan. Drive to the White House now. There is no time to waste."
"What? Why?"

Don't stop here

"We've got sources saying they'll be operating with there this morning. Guessing by the time now they've probably already gotten in."
I quickly turned my car around and headed for the building. But I was still confused.
"How could that be? Linda said they moved countries. We have evidence of that."
"See that's the problem. Her real names not Linda. It's Isabel Reynolds. She's been covering up for them. The real Linda Kruptz was found dead a month ago."

I lost my place

I felt my heart break. She lied to me. To everyone. But what hurts me the most was that I still longed for her.
"Ian. You still there?"
"Oh," I replied, trying to fight the tears."Yeah, I'm here."
"Look there's no time to get emotional about this. Just get there fast. And try to contact on of the body guards there. We haven't been lucky enough to."

I hanged up and called one of the body guards. There was a continuous empty ringing. No one answered. I tried again. This time with a woman's voice answering the phone.

Her
"Who could that be?" I said out loud.
"Go on, answer it. Tell them of our plans. Because I know they won't be able to stop us."
I nodded and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Linda? Or should I say Isabel?!"
"Ian? How did you know? And why are you calling?"
"I'm driving there as fast as I can. Don't worry I'll save you from this. Emil won't hurt you. I promise."
"What! You got it all wrong! He won't hurt me. Just please don't come here. It would be too late for you to stop us."

"Why are you doing this Isabel? How could you do this to me?!"
I sighed. "You don't even know what's going on!"
"I think I do. Your not Emil's cousin your his...girlfriend. And now your helping him and them. But I'm not going to let you. I know you feel the same way as I do. And I'm going to take you away."

"Please. Don't come near the building." I started to cry. I just could take it anymore. I can't bare to hurt him.
"Don't worry I'll be there soon enough. I'm already parking."
"No!" I cried. But it didn't matter. He already hung-up.

I'm close behind

I landed on my knees. Crying into the almost empty building. It would have been completely empty if it weren't for the bodies laying around us.

Even the best fall down sometimes

"Isabel! Now is not the time to get emotional!" yelled Emil.
I nodded and held back many of my tears.
"Here. Put this on."
I put on the vest. As I zipped it up to the top the front door flung open. It was him.

"Isabel! Where are you?!" Ian screamed.
I tried not to say anything. I couldn't let him see me like this. But Emil pushed me out in the middle of the room. "What are you doing?!" I cried.
"I'm sorry my dear but we must show him our true colors!"

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

"Isabel?! What are you doing?! Please don't tell me your going to do what I think your doing! Please!" he yelled. Running towards.Tears trickling heavily down his face.

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

I felt tears fall down my cheek too."I'm sorry but I must. It is my destiny."
Now our faces were just inches away. He cupped his warm hands around my face.
"Please don't do this. I love you." and with those words we shared our last kiss.
As we embraced each other I gently pushed the red button.

You finally find you and I collide

Our bodies painfully colliding with each other. Causing a huge explosion of love and hate. And as my soul wanders through these ruins. I remember him. And the love we had shared.