Status: It's over. ::-( But if you haven't read it READ IT! I still would love comments too. Look for the sequel! <3

I'm Stuck in the Freezing Cold With Who?

These are the times I missed

When i got home Ben and Hannie weren't there, so I changed into my p.j.'s. Just as I finished showering and getting ready for bed, I heard the doorbell. I ran down the stairs just as my 'mom' opened the door. Hannie and me ran to each other and hugged.
"I missed you, so much." I said pulling away a little so I could see her face.
"I missed you too. I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too."
"And I love both of you!" Ben joined in our sibling hug.
"Why don't we go upstairs and start a movie? I'll get the popcorn and drinks. What do you guys want?" I asked as we pulled away.
"Sprite, please." They said at the same time.
"That's what I want, too!" I said as we started laughing.
While I was sitting on the counter the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi."
"Ummm...who is this?"
"I'm tank. Who are you?" A little boy said.
"I'm June. So Tank how'd you get my number?"
"I found-" "Frankie, who are you talking to?" Another voice said over the line.
"My friend." Tank replied, which was followed with a voice I couldn't understand.
"June, I have to go to bed." Tank said sadly.
"Ok. Goodnight Tank."
"Night." He replied, but I didn't hear the end tone.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello? Who's this?"
"June. Who's this?"
"JUNE! Hey it's Nick. Did you call?" His excitement made me smile a big smile.
"No. Tank called me."
"Tank? Oh, you must mean frank the tank. He's my little brother. sorry about him. He likes to make phone calls."
"It's ok. He's a cool little kid. How old is he?"
"8 years old."
"8 is a good age.....well I have to go. Ben is probably wondering where I am."
"Oh, ok....bye."
"Bye." I said before we both hung up.

Nick's p.o.v.

Ben? Who's Ben? She doesn't have a boyfriend does she? I hope not....'cause then he might not like us hanging out....yea. Maybe he's one of those guys she hangs out with.

"Nicholas?"
"Coming Frankie!"
I ran up the stairs into my younger brothers room to sing him the song I always sing him.

"Golden slumber kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep,
pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I will sing you a lullaby.

Care you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While I o'er you watch do keep.
Sleep,
pretty darling,
Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby"

I watched as he slowly fell asleep.
These are the times I missed.

June's p.o.v.

I grabbed the drinks and popcorn and headed up stairs with some difficulty seeing as my one arm was in a cast. Why didn't I think that I would need help?
And for some reason I had a big smile on my face. Ben and Hannie seemed to notice this too, because half way through the movie, when it got to a sad part, they paused the movie.
"Why'd you pause it?" I asked looking at them.
"Why are you so smiley? He just broke her heart." Hannie spoke, talking about the movie.
"I don't know. I didn't realize I was smiling." I shrugged.
"Oh my goodness. Who do you like? Huh?" Hannie replied excitedly.
"Michael." I replied automatically.
"Really? Still." Ben replied.
"What's that mean? 'Still?'" I asked looking at him offended.
"Come on guys don't fight." Hannie sighed. "Let's just talk. Ben can you get us more soda?" She pleaded.
"Whatever." Ben got up.
"Now. Tell me. There isn't anyone you like?"
"I alr-" "Besides Michael." She interrupted me.
"No."
"Then why are you so happy?"
"I guess it's just good to be home with the ones I love." I pulled Hannie into a hug. Ben came back with the drinks and we continued to watch the movie. Then we all fell asleep on top of one another.
These are the times I missed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it is. The end!!!!! I know it's sort of sad, but I think I'll do a sequel, because there is a lot to do. So now. Please comment and subscribe if you haven't. The sequel-if I have one- won't be out till at least summer, but it's going to take me a long time to write them.

Any suggestions for the sequel?

What was your favorite part of the story?

Who's your favorite character?

Now, I need pictures for my characters. I would love to have some from you guys. Even if they aren't you. I have the description up and I'll be doing one for Hannie soon. So go look at it and then hunt for pictures. I'll even except pictures for the Jonas brothers id you don't like those ones.
Thank you for reading my very first story!!!!1 Please I love comments! The longer the better!!!! I always love to hear you suggestions or guess on how the story will go!!!! ::-D
<3 You all.
Mama-Val