‹ Prequel: Love Bites
Status: Complete

Love Sucks

Unexpected For A Honeymoon…

Wow, for a semi drunken bride, I sure slept soundlessly, I thought to myself as Henry gently nudged me awake. Wow, I guess we are here… I wonder where here is…

“Sorry Gia, but this is for your own good,” said Henry as he put a blindfold on me. “It’s best if you don’t see anything until I think it’s right…”

“Grr!!!!!” I growled. “This is KILLING me, you know! First, I meet this wonderful guy who just so happens to be a freaking vampire! Then his vampire brother won’t leave us be! I find out the only way we could ever be together is if I am turned into a vampire! The drama ensues between the werewolves and vampires, and I get bitten by a werewolf. I’m cured by the vampire bite, we get married, and here we are! Isn’t life a gas?”

“No, but let’s not talk about the gas that’s passed,” laughed Henry jokingly. “You will love it, I promise you. And even if you don’t, you will enjoy the fact that we will make love for the first time tonight…”

“I will love anything you do for me, because you are amazing,” I said as he placed his hand in mine. “Now please do not make me fall. I don’t want to honeymoon in a hospital…”

Carefully and slowly we walked down the steps of the jet, and got into a car. Again, I couldn’t see anything, but I would bet my life on it that Henry was thoroughly enjoying himself through this torture and torment. The drive didn’t last very long, and I was on my feet again. Henry guided me down more steps, which I thought were friggen endless. I swear, where are we? It must be Step Land! That’s it: Step Land, where there is nothing but stairs and more stairs… and MORE STAIRS! Good grief I was about to go insane!

“Almost there,” said Henry as we finally got off the stairs. I could smell something exquisite in the air. It smelled so wonderful it made my mouth water. We’d better be almost there or someone’s going to end up dead…

“Okay, you can see where we are now,” said Henry as he took off my blindfold. My eyes blinked, adjusting to the light from the sun’s rays. When they finally came into focus, I gasped and nearly screamed. This was SO not Step Land…

We were standing in the middle of the Coliseum, which was especially reserved for us because there were no tourists. A table for two sat in the middle of the field, where we stood several feet away from, and it had all of the local cuisine. “All this for me?” I sighed, ready to pinch myself. God I must be dreaming…

“Gia, you are worth far more to me than anything,” said Henry as he took my hand and kissed it. “Come, you look like you could use some food…”

We wined and dined, and laughed about what Rollo was probably doing right now. I felt so happy, so complete. We were in ROME for crying out loud! We were sitting in the COLISEUM, which was specially CLOSED just for us! I mean, it can’t get any better than this can it?

I laughed as two gladiators came out, and began to swordfight each other. It was very entertaining to watch, and I laughed as the stronger gladiator “stabbed” his opponent. “Can I have a go at it with you?” I asked Henry.

“You, want to fight me like a gladiator?” laughed Henry. “You know, women didn’t fight. Only the men did back in those times…”

“That was then, and this is now,” I said, taking the sword from one of the gladiators’ hands. “The reason was they were afraid of being beaten by a woman. Come on, show me what you got!”

Henry chuckled, and unsheathed the other gladiator’s sword, and locked blades with me. “En garde my sweet!”

And then we struck blades. The clinking of metal was in the air as the two of us fought each other. The gladiators watched and rooted for us, amazed at how agile and skilled we both were. If I knock him down, then I can win, I thought to myself. But how do I take down a fully grown vampire?

Our sword fighting continued, both parties relentless in their fight. “You are very good at this, beloved,” grinned Henry as he parried. “One would think you were a dozen centuries old by your skill with a blade. Where did you learn?”

“Watching old movies,” I said as I struck his sword, the clang ringing in the air like a bell. “Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings. You tend to pick up on that stuff as you watch, which is why kids tend to do what they see in the movies.”

“Very true,” said Henry as he swung his sword around. “I learned from the great Errol Flynn himself…”

“That’s nice, but it won’t save you from me!” I grunted as I rushed at him with the sword and missed.

“One thing Errol taught me, and that was NEVER to rush at someone,” said Henry as he locked blades with me in a heated battle. “And you have just demonstrated what happens when you rush at someone…”

I rolled my eyes. “I bet Errol never taught you this!” I cried as I passed by the gladiator and unsheathed his other sword. Now I had the edge, and was fighting Henry with two swords.

“You see, my love,” said Henry. “I know you are weakened by your left hand. See? There goes your sword…”

And so it went, flying off several hundred feet where I was unable to run off and get it without losing. But thankfully I still had one sword in my hand, and was fighting as hard as I could. The two of us were locked in, struggling to win. My whole body was shaking with the effort of trying to push Henry down. At last, I gathered up all my strength, and heaved.

Henry was on the floor, his sword several feet away from where he lay. I touched my sword to his neck lightly. “Now who says women can’t swordfight?”

“Brava! Brava! Bellisima!” cried the gladiators as they clapped. I took a bow, and made a fake stabbing movement as I “killed” Henry. I helped him up, and he kissed me.

“Ah, I let you win,” smiled Henry.

“Whatever you say darling,” I said as I kissed him passionately. “If you need to tell your ego that excuse, go right ahead…”

We thanked the gladiators, and returned their swords to them. We then took off on a motorbike towards where we were staying. I sat there on the motorbike holding onto Henry, wind whipping through my hair as we drove. I couldn’t be happier than I was right now. I was on top of the world, thinking that being any happier and I would combust!

“Here is where we are staying,” said Henry as he helped me off the bike. “I hope you like it. I didn’t want to stay at a hotel like a common tourist. So, I thought we could rent out this place for a week or two…”

My eyes widened as I took in the beauty of the little house we were renting for our honeymoon. It overlooked the Tyrrean Sea, the many beautiful colored boats sat in the still, beautiful and clear water. I could see the men, tanned and muscular, catching fish on the boats in my own backyard!

“It’s lovely,” I whispered. “But where are our things?”

“Oh, don’t worry about a thing,” said Henry as he picked me up to carry me over the threshold. “I’ve got servants to unload the jet and put all our stuff in order. So now, we can have some time to do things for ourselves…”

“Mmm, that sounds so wonderful,” I sighed. “Everything was just so wonderful. You, Rome, dining in the Coliseum, the gladiator fighting, us sword fighting, this beautiful house. The only thing that wasn’t so great was the flight here, but I’m willing to overlook that.”

Henry laughed as he carried me to our bedroom. There was a very comfortable and large bed with several large and fluffy pillows on it in the room, along with a dresser, nightstand, a lamp, and a writing desk. Henry gently placed me down on the bed, and got on top of me, kissing me passionately. I could tell that he was not holding anything back, and tonight was going to be a night I would never forget. I watched as the sun went down, spreading colors of pinks and red across the sky as Henry held me in his arms. “My love?” I asked as Henry continued to kiss me. “Can we go for a swim in the Tyrrean? I- I don’t want to rush this, and I want everything to be perfect…”

“Anything you want,” said Henry as he smiled and got up. He rummaged in one of the dressers, and pulled out something. “I want you to wear this for me…”

I made a face. Me, in a bikini? HELL TO THE NO! “God, I might as well go freaking naked!” I groaned.

“Oh good, you’ll fit right in with the locals,” said Henry from the bathroom. I moaned my disgust, and Henry laughed. “Just put it on please…”

I hesitatingly put on the black bikini, and put on a robe to cover myself up. There was no way in HELL I was going to parade around Italy and let everyone see my body. Henry came out of the bathroom in his bathing suit, looking like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. God, I am so lucky!

“Why are you wearing a robe down to the shore?” asked Henry as we walked out the front door. “Honestly, why the hell are you so damn insecure? I think you are beautiful, and that’s all that matters. Who cares what other people think?”

“I’ve always been insecure since I was little,” I whispered. “I was always different from the others. The tallest and chubbiest girl in class. And all the things they called me…”

“No one is here to judge you,” said Henry gently as we dipped our toes in the cool blue water of the Tyrrean sea. “And I won’t let anyone say anything to offend you. This is OUR honeymoon, and I want you to be happy. If you want to take the robe off, fine. If not, I am going in for a swim. I hope you do wind up joining me…”

He waded in up to his waist, and dove into the water. I looked around, and noticed that no one was there but Henry and I. I sighed, and took a deep breath, and shed my robe and waded in.

“Look who decided to join me,” smirked Henry as he splashed me playfully. I smiled and put my arms around his neck. “You do look beautiful in your bikini my darling…”

“Thank you,” I said, turning redder than a lobster. “Now look what you made me do!”

“I don’t mind it,” said Henry as we kissed in the moonlight. I screamed as a wave came and knocked us over back onto the shore. We lay there laughing as I plucked seaweed from my hair. “My little mermaid…”

“Oh yeah,” I said sarcastically. “Add that onto my list of the freakish things I am. Once a werewolf, now vampire turned mermaid who can change appearances at the drop of any emotion.”

“You’re back to your normal color, Gia,” said Henry as he brushed a strand of wet hair out of my face. His touch made me feel things I never felt before. A sense of yearning, need, and desire I had never experienced for anyone.

“I-I think I’m ready to go back,” I whispered. Henry nodded, and I grabbed my robe and headed back with him to our little house.

I sat down nervously on the gigantic bed, fiddling with my hands. So many thoughts were going through my head. What if I’m not good? What if when we start, I’ll freak and lock myself in the bathroom? What if I can’t please him? What if he can’t please me? Dear God, why can’t this first time be easy for me?

“Do you want to shower first?” asked Henry calmly, although I could see that he was just as nervous as I was, which made me feel a bit better.

“Yes, let’s,” I agreed. I walked to the bathroom where there was a shower that could fit the entire Playboy crew in it, and a tub that looked more like a Jacuzzi. I took off my top and bikini bottoms, not taking my eyes off of Henry. He took off his bathing suit, and the two of us walked into the shower. The warm water came on, and I wet my hair, and began to shampoo and condition.

“Can I wash you?” asked Henry gently.

“If you let me wash you,” I said, looking into his beautiful amber eyes. He took a lather of soap, and began to wash me. I felt a surge of arousal as he touched me, and began to moan softly. Then it was my turn.

Do not look at his member… do not look at it! I thought as I washed his hard, muscular body. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. Oh my God, he is so gorgeous. And he is all mine…

I pressed his body against mine, and kissed him. I could feel how anxious he was to have me, so I shut off the water, and stepped out to dry off. “You stay here,” I ordered, and Henry shot me a sad, puppy dog face. “I mean it! I’m going to find something suitable to wear, and then I will call you in…”

I walked to our bedroom, and searched through the dresser to find something to wear. Well, someone has some pretty kinky taste, I thought to myself as I stared at all the sexy lingerie. I decided on the sexy black negligee, and lay seductively on the bed. “You can come in now…”

Henry walked in, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw what I was wearing. “Oh wow, Gia… I-I, you look so sexy.”

He growled sexily and I growled back. He kissed me, and got on top of me, his hands running up my back. “Now we have no interruptions,” I said as Henry began to kiss my neck. “No Rollo freakishly calling, no mom and dad walking in on us. Just you, and me, and Italy. Henry, I love you so much. Make love to me…”

Henry didn’t need any initiation as he lifted my negligee, and gently eased himself inside of me. Now I know why humans would combust into ash if they slept with a vampire. Nothing felt as good as this, not even chocolate.

I moaned, pressing my hands into his back as he moved. The ecstasy was beyond any I had ever felt as we both reached a mind-blowing, wet, and never-ending orgasm that just seemed to resonate even after we finished.

“That-was-AMAZING!” I panted, my whole body covered in sweat. “Now I know why you couldn’t make love to me in human form… Anyone would combust after that kind of experience!”

“Yes,” sighed Henry as he rested my head against his chest. “That was out of this world. Are you okay?”

“Why would you ask that?” I said. “I’ve never been better. After that, I’d never sleep with another human or vampire! I just don’t think they would have enough stamina to compete!”

Henry laughed, and kissed my forehead, “Oh Gia, you are something else… So, up for round two?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” I grinned as I pounced on top of him.