The World Is Ugly, but Your Beautiful To Me.

I could get a new start

"Oli, what was with you today?" I asked as Oli and I walked around the park.

"What do you mean, 'with me today?'?" he said, but by his smirk I could tell he knew exactly what I meant and him faking made my blood boil.

"With Gerard! And biting you lip! He saw you!" I said, my voice rising.

"He did not, he was turned around!" The graved under out feet either skidded behind us as we walked over it, or crunched under out feet.

"Yes he did! When I layed my head down I heard him laugh!" I growled.

"He did not, I was right behind him, I would have heard!" Oli tried to defend them both.

"He snickered. I heard."

"Your crazy."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes and looking at the ground. I know he snickered. I know there was something wrong with him. Just by the way he acted I knew that, and I wanted to know what was wrong with him.

Oli and I continued to walk around the track for an hour or two when I saw someonelse one the track. They where in all black, and I couldnt tell who it was, but they had someone on their side, in a brown jacket and black pants. Gerard and Mikey automatically popped in my head. "Let's go."

"Why?" Oli asked. I pointed to the men. "Whose that?"

"I dont know, but I have a good guess."

"Who?"

"Mikey and Gerard."

"And we have to leave because of them why?" Oli asked.

"Because I dont wanna be around them, can we go?" I asked, pouting, right then my phone started to ring. I took it from my pocket, "Hello?"

"Is this Cierra?" I knew this was probably important, who calls me by my first name?

"Yes."

"Your mom has been in an accident." My heart started racing, "An automobile accident. She's close to death, this is the Saint Mathew's hospital, we're doing all we can. She'll have to be hospitalized for a few weeks, you can't visit today or tommorow, but on Thursday feel free." Who do they think they are?

"Will she be ohkay?" I asked, panicking.

"I dont know." the lady said.

"Goodbye." I hung up, shoving my phone in my pocket and turning around to not just an Oli, but a Gerard and a Mikey.

"What's happened?" Gerard asked in a stone cold voice. I flashed Oli a look.

"I'm going home." I was almost on the edge of crying my eyes out as I turned around and started walking.

"Don't you want a ride!?" Oli called.

"NO!" I screamed as I exited the track by crossing a rail and running, just running. Tears streaked my face, but I didnt care. My mom might die. When I was on the street, away from the park, I started to slow down.

I wondered how the accident happened, why? Was my mom sleepy? Had she almost fell asleep in the car and wrecked? Hit a tree? Another car? Or was it a head on collision? I couldn't picture any more accidents so I shut it from my mind as a car came up behind me. I looked to the side of me. Gerard.

"Do you need a ride? It's cold." he offered. It was fall and it was pretty chilly. And my house was a few miles away, but the idea of Gerard knowing where I lived freaked me out. "Come on, please? I dont want you to get sick."

"Ohkay." I said without thinking as I got in the car. Something about Gerard drew me to him, just like something about him made me want to run screaming. We drove in silence.

When we got to my house I got out of the car, and thankfully Gerard stayed in. "Thanks." I said as I shut the door and walked up the porch. He hadn't left yet, but when I unlocked the door and walked in, I heard the car engine start up and I sighed. I shut the door and ran up to my room, eyes filling with tears, again.